Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,501 members, 7,801,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Royal Duplex In Anambra - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Royal Duplex In Anambra (26805 Views)

Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra / Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo / Twin Duplex In Aso Rock Villa For Lease In Abuja With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2011
The Spyder building team today started our phased relocation to Anambra state to start work on a new duplex project. This project is for the building of an executive, super sized duplex with luxury features. We intend to build this house with the best of care and expertise to showcase our increasing sophistication in the building industry. This house will commence as soon as we procure some materials and clear the site.
Today, we started making blocks in the site even as we plan on the way to uproot the trees and cut them to sizes before commencing with site clearing.

A nairalander (names withheld) contacted me to here to start up his house and we are still working out other modalities to make the work a huge success. Pictures will be posted on the first day progress later tonight.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Ferya(f): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2011
Nawa! some have graduated already from Executive class to Royal class and I still dey watch  grin I can't wait to graduate too  grin

@ Teacher Spyder

I must congratulate you on the good job you are doing and I pray you cover more States by the end of this year. May God bless you & your family. Did I hear Amennnnnnnnn? Carry go!  I am loyal cheesy
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Costa2000(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2011
Finally Oga spyder don enter my state, u are highly welcome bros. well done.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2011
@ Ferya, I say a fat AMEN to that.
@ costa, Anambra na our core brothers, we respect una jare.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by rastaman20(m): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2011
Oga@spyder na u get this hand oo.
EZE back to school.now with my pen and paper to learn more.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by rastaman20(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2011
Abeg make u give us cost update oo and nice pics too which u are well known of doing. My eyes are itching ooo
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2011
Following with all in me . . . Congrats, You have mail too
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by jerryben12: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2011
Spyder - Nice! Nice!! Nice!!! I like your energy and vibrant attitude. Keep it up!
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Kokopos(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2011
Congratulations spyder. Na u  oooo
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2011
Thank you everyone, you are the real source of the energy and the inspiration and encouragement you guys provide is something else. Thank you all.

I have many new pictures loaded but the network is very slow on my system, I will load them tomorrow. Thank you once again.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by atasteve: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2011
When a man is ethically diligent. he shall stand before kings and not mere men.

I am not surprised that doors are opening for you, keep up the good works Lord Spyder880 smiley

Bring on the show, the boys are watching.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^^ thank you atasteve, (abeg no let my head swell o) lol.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by rastaman20(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2011
Na true talk be that@atvesta.oga spyder880 is doing a very good job, make I follow this royal duplex well well. Maybe one of this days I go fit join the chrous ooooo
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2011
rastaman20:

Na true talk be that@atvesta.oga spyder880 is doing a very good job, make I follow this royal duplex well well. Maybe one of this days I go fit join the chrous ooooo

Thank you bros, your encouragement makes my day.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2011
We now have on ground, 3 trips of sand

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2011
this is where we shall start making blocks

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2011
sections of the compound where we shall clear to commence building

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2011
most of these trees are coming down

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2011
more

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2011
mixing of the sand, cement and water

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2011
things taking shape already, Ibeto cement all the way

1 Like

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2011
more

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by rastaman20(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2011
@spyder880, actions speaks louder than word, u are a man of action, pics dont lie oooo.

Kudos , i am already taking note, alot to learn again. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2011
So far, the expenses on this proposed building is as follows,
3 trips of sharp sand @ 9,500 = N28,500
20 bags of Ibeto cement @ 1820 = N36,400

This bring the total spent to N64,900.00 for now.

I will update other costs like the cost of paying the block makers later today.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Jussi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2011
Ride on Spyder, we appreciate your clinically detailed cost analysis. May God grant you more grace and provisions for the owner of this project.

It's a matter of choice but just wondering why your men started with hollow blocks, perhaps for fencing or the owner decides to use hollow blocks for both floors.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2011
^^^^ thank you Jussi, actually the owner of the house was asking me if we should use the 6" solid blocks to do the downstairs of this house, but I took a look at the plans and decided to use this 9" hollow blocks.
The reason for my preference for 9" blocks on this project is that the plans for this house has some very heavy parapets at the upper part of the house, such additional weight will require bigger pillars to bear the weight of the house. To explain further, using 9" blocks will make the pillars to be 9" square, supporting the extra weight.
The plans I get determines the materials I specify to be used in a house as no two houses are the same. Please note also that this will add some a few hundreds of thousands to the cost of building this house as against using 6" solid, but, what is better than spending good money to do a good job.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Jussi(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2011
^^^

thanks for your clarifications, shows how seriously you take structural details of your projects in deciding on the right building materials. Though such measures might have implications on building costs but worthwhile considering the satisfaction and peace of mind they bring years later smiley
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Machux2010(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2011
I have intention for this kind of property but need to be convinced of the professionalism of the engineer that will handle it. I will be on the watch out for your competence in this project in order to help me make decision whether to engage your services as well as recommend your for my friends or not. Don't fail to include pix on the progress of work as you have done.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2011
@ Machux, thank you for your interest. We shall not disappoint. We always improve with each job.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Kokopos(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2011
Givers never lack. May God bless U for your unreserved knowledge you are impacting on us. More businesses coming your way in Jesus name.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 2:33am On Sep 11, 2011
How come there is no picx at all for your students?
Could you display the 3D architectural drawings and the plan as well?

But if your cleint do mind, then, no wahala . . . .Just know that your students are learning at a fast pace and surely will work together sooner than you can even imagine.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2011
@ Oga mi, the owner of the house may not like to see the plans online, but I will ask him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) / My Experience With A Landlord In Ibadan / My Hostile Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.