Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Essence (singer) Kidnapped And Robbed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Essence (singer) Kidnapped And Robbed (1733 Views)

Jennifer Eliogu Robbed At Gun Point In Surulere / Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) / 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Essence (singer) Kidnapped And Robbed by switch47(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2011
The Famous singer who sang the “Super Story” theme song and also signed to Kennis Music Record Lebel Essence became a victim of a Kidnap/robbery and car jacking incident . She had her car a Nissan Ultima car stolen on Sunday 4th September 2011.      Kidnappers/Robbers are getting desperate

http://www.naijahood.com/2011/09/essence-survives-kidnap-and-robbery.html

Re: Essence (singer) Kidnapped And Robbed by BootyOnMe: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2011
Thank God she is safe.
Obodo Naija na wa wa.
What a cursed country blessed with more than enough to go round.
Shame.

Since they took my ATM,they have been withdrawing my money.Over N200,000 has been withdrawn from my Oceanic Bank account.And that’s the issue I want to take up with the bank,because whenever I wanted to withdraw money that is not even up to N200,00,they will give me excuses.

Mu he he he he he

cheesy

N-A-I-J-A-A-A-A-A-H!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Azonto Dance(ghanaian) Vs Alanta(9ja Style). / Ini Edo Confirms That She Is Pregnant / Justin Bieber Wears Overalls To Meet Canadian Prime Minister (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.