Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,457 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:43 PM

A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] (1300 Views)

ABU TALIB - Beloved Uncle Of Muhammad( Mu'min Or Kafir?) / The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth / Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by Sweetnecta: 4:20am On Sep 10, 2011
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by usisky(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2011
Sweetnecta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CNF8AWiytM&feature=related

[3:191]  They[b] remember GOD[/b] while standing, sitting, and on their sides, and they reflect upon the creation of the heavens and the earth,

[76:25]  And[b] commemorate[/b] the name of your Lord day and night.

[3:41] ,  Commemorate your Lord frequently; and meditate night and day."

[8:45] ,  and commemorate GOD frequently, that you may succeed.

[73:8]  You shall commemorate the[b] name of your Lord[/b], to come ever closer and closer to Him.

[74:7]  Steadfastly commemorate your Lord.

O children of adam, what has gone wrong with you people? 
while you should be striving to make your religion[b] GOD-centered[/b], you completely negate that by making it Muhammad-centered.

The devil knows you love idolatry; and he knows shirk(idol worship) is the only unforgivable sin if maintained till death(4:116).

the devil has enticed you before, by fabricating lies(hadith and sunna) falsely attributed to the prophet just to trap you. unfortunately, you all fell for it.

What's the video got to do worship of GOD ALONE? how does it help in remembering your GOD frequently?

I can not understand how you people believe such ridiculous things as this; while the prophet said the following in the Quran and you disbelieved him:

1) O you how believe; u shall perform ablution this waysad4 steps 5:6)- but u disbelieved and followed "Bukhari"(SATAN's accomplices)

2)u shall recite all your contact prayer(salat) in a moderate tone(17:110)- u disbelieve and followed "Muslim"(SATAN's HELPERS)

3)u shall recite your attestation of faith(shadaat) as this(3:18) - u disbelieved and followed "Dawood"(SATAN's FRIENDS)

4)u shall devote the religion absolutely to GOD alone(39:3)
5)u shall devote the worship to GOD ALONE(40:14),no matter what the disbelievers say. but u did not listen.
6)u shall never mention any name near GOD's especially in the MASJIDs(72:18) u refused to listen.

7)menstruating women must pray to their GOD, only intercourse is forbidden(2:222). because as far as belief is concerned men and women are equal(4:25). but u did not listen, instead u listened to Bukhari and the likes.

coolonly four meats are forbidden(6:145, 16:115). u did not listen, but u listen to some outrageous dietary prohibitions given by the FABRICATORS(HADITH writers)

9)that the quran shall be your only source(6:114-115), u refused to accept. but believed Bukahri instead
10)that the quran has everything as far as salvation is concerned(6:38), u disbelieved.
11)that GOD does not suffer from lack of words(18:109), u did not agree obviosly.

the list is endless.

will the prophet, who is suppose to serve as an[b] example to us[/b], say one thing in the Quran and goes on and[b] does another[/b]?  is that possible? certainly not.

you people should ask yourself this:

the prophesy in(25:30), is it the few like me who are calling you back to the truth of quran that the prophet will complain to GOD that we have abadoned the Quran?
or the vast majority(millions) of you, holding on to traditions of your fathers without knowledge?

we shall find out!!!!

The Prophets and the Saints Are Dead:

[25:58]  You shall put your trust in[b] the One who is Alive[/b] - the One who never dies - and praise Him and glorify Him. He is fully Cognizant of His creatures' sins.

Hadith & Sunna:
     Fabrications by the Prophet's Enemies

[6:112]  We have permitted the enemies of every prophet - human and jinn devils - to inspire in each other[b] fancy [/b]words, in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications.

[6:113]  This is to let the minds of those who do not believe in the Hereafter[b] listen to such fabrications[/b], and accept them, and thus expose their real convictions.
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by Sweetnecta: 12:05am On Sep 11, 2011
So if Hadith and Sunnah are fabrications, please tell me Mr. Quran alone Islam, how many Rakah is Salatul Fajr?

Or Salatul Zuhr?

Or Salatul Asr?

Or Salatul Magrib?

Or Salatul Isha?

Please give me the answer. If you are smart enough, give me answer to all of them.

Then will go to How Tawaf is performed around Ka'aba

You will use Quran alone.

I wanna see how smart late Kalifah taught you.

Maybe you should have your own religion instead of forgetting that Allah says that whatever Muhammad [as] gave you take, and what he forbids you abstain from.

Did Muhammad [as] live and sat under that tree as a child? The tree is the physical witness. Allah is the Knower of All.
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by Sweetnecta: 12:20am On Sep 11, 2011
Unless a person denies Quran,he will see that Allah says in it; you are an orphan and We take care of you.

Of course, the taking care of, was through his grandfather first, then his uncle.

He was a companion of his uncle on business journey. That is where the tree come to play.

And those who do not appreciate the history of their leader, they are following ignorance.

This is putting it mildly.
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by usisky(m): 1:50am On Sep 11, 2011
[2:170]  When they are[b] told[/b], "Follow[b] what GOD has revealed herein[/b]," they say, "We follow only what we found our parents doing." What if their parents did not understand, and were not guided?

Firstly, i do apologize for derailing your thread- sincerely.

it's just that i believe promoting the idolization of Humans is against the tenets of the true ISLAM(submission to GOD alone)

I do not wish for trouble, i am only trying to support the prophet and to return ISLAM to its pristine purity.

There two types of Arguments:

1) a baseless argument;one whose motive is to satisfy ones ego. such are the arguments that stir up rancor and hate amongst people.

2)an Enlightening argument; one whose impetus is to[b] Educate[/b]. such argument promote understanding and friendship.

I invite u to an argument concerning the salat(contact prayer) hajj(tawaf) issue you have raised. Also, i opt to argue with u in the light of the second type of argument mentioned above.

I will open up a thread. we will discuss it there.

You mentioned Khalifa. firstly, i know u know nothing about this individual except through hearsay. Disprove me if u can.

If "sweetnecter" were to come to me- reminding me that the Quran forbids idol worship. just because it's from the mouth of
"sweetnecte[/b]r", does that mean i should not take heed. this is exactly what u allude to whenever u mention [b]khalifa to support your argument.

Whatever the messenger gives u, u shall accept it. YES INDEED!!!
did u take a look at the 11 points i put forth above? u did not care right?
Well, the messenger gave u all of that, why did u not take it? Oh! i forgot, cos it's coming from "usisky" a follower of[b] Khalifa[/b].

I have no doubt in my mind that u also are striving hard to make it to GOD's kingdom. But at dsame time we should never close our minds to reason. The quran teaches us not accept any information, until we are able to verify it for ourselves(17:36). the question is; how many of us actually carry out this rule.

For every effect, there is a cause(with the exception of the original source of all causes- GOD).

what is the cause of "usisky", Khalifa and the likes believing what they believe?

until u properly apply(17:36), u would not have done justice to yourself and your creator.

I say PEACE UNTO U.

[17:36]  You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by Sweetnecta: 2:57am On Sep 11, 2011
usisky; you need to stop following khalifa instead of the messenger [as].

i saw enough videos about khalifah. i heard enough of him from you. before that i read something about him.

america, indeed makes people kafirun, turning the freedom newly found to a thing of disaster.

Alhamdullah. I have been able to keep my sanity in the mist of the confusion of the west.

Khalifah in one of his debates with a fellow egyptian was disproving that the messenger was no more a messenger because he is dead.

if i had lived in arizona, i may have thrown dirty shoes on your khalifah to show him that he was not better than dubya bush; ignorant fool.

i hope you think hard before you open any thread, because you will have to show me the rakat from the Quran.

you need to follow Muhammad [as] instead of taking the "khalifah' as your wali. or he had revelation?
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by usisky(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2011
[6:4] No matter what[b] kind of proof[/b] comes to them from their Lord, they turn away from it, in aversion.

[7:132] They said, "No matter what[b] kind of sign you show us[/b], to dupe us with your magic, we will not believe."

[10:97] No matter what kind of proof you show them, (they cannot believe), until they see the painful retribution.

[12:103] Most people, no matter what you do, will not believe.

[36:46] No matter what kind of proof is given to them[b] from their Lord[/b], they[b] consistently[/b] disregard it.

Anybody behind the wire(computer+keyboard) can say whatever they wish. Be it crap, lies, glad tidings,whatever.
it doesn't really matter.that's the privilege technology has given us and i humbly accept it.

KHALIFA is dead, MUHAMMAD is dead and so are all the other PATRIARCHS of faith. how can they possibly guide me or giude you when they are dead?

The only living messenger(witness) to Muhammads' messengership is the message he brought and preached- the QURAN.

To believe in Muhammads' messengership, and follow his teachings, is to follow the Quran he brought.

Search through all the threads i have ever commented on, and show where i ever said anything that's outside of the QURAN. Also, tell me how many times i ever mentioned Rashad Khalifa, except that someone brings it up?

I follow the Religion of Abraham and also follow the Message of the LAST prophet(muahammad).i.e QURAN

Please check all the verses i ever quoted; i want u to disprove any argument i ever presented in that respect.

Let me draw an analogy between KHALIFA and the story of Moses from the verse below.

[40:28] A believing man among Pharaoh's people, who was concealing his belief, said, "How can you kill a man just for saying, `My Lord is GOD,' and he has shown you clear proofs from your Lord? If he is a liar, that is his problem, and[b] if he is truthfu[/b]l, you benefit from his promises. Surely, GOD does not guide any transgressor, liar.

how can u resent a man, simply for saying "follow the message of Muhammad" and reject the lies that's been perpetuated in his name? Even after overwhelming proofs? but u are averse to them, so it does not matter at all.

If he(Khalifa) was[b] lying[/b], that's to his own loss. but what if he was saying the truth? of course u wouldn't know if he was saying the truth unless u investigate it, right? investigate! investigate! investigate(17:36, 39:18)

I believe in the message of Muhammad when he told me to believe that the Quran is complete and fully detailed and shall be the only source.

so i will open the thread and lets see who's really following muhammad and who are the real "KAFEERS".

lets not resort to war of words. i will open up the thread GOD willing. prepare well enough; Read your Quran as well as your hadith, i do not want u to end up being embarrassed.

[7:186] Whomever GOD commits to straying, there is no way for anyone to guide him. He leaves them in their sins, blundering.

SALAAM!!!!
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by usisky(m): 11:07am On Sep 11, 2011
it appears u are online now. can we proceed or at a later time?
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by usisky(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2011
i want u to also have to prove to me Salaat from AHADITH. all my arguments will stem from the Quran.
But i will by GOD's mercy also show u some AHADITH(sahih) concerning salaat.

what i will want u to answer are as follows:

1)show me from AHADITH how to perform all the Slaats
2)the units of all the Salaats from AHADITHS(sahih  or da'if)
3) what to say during all the salaats from AHADITH.

this is sufficient for my argument. Pls respond. do we go over now and start, or do u need some time?
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by Sweetnecta: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2011
@Usisky; « #8 on: Today at 11:14:22 AM »
[Quote]i want u to also have to prove to me Salaat from AHADITH. all my arguments will stem from the Quran.
But i will by GOD's mercy also show u some AHADITH(sahih) concerning salaat.[/Quote]according to you, Quran only, without any explanation is sufficient.
Hadith and Sunnah are the explanations of Quran. how do we know that they explain Quran, except that they agree as complimentary to the Quran. to ask me to proof anything to you, especially something you do that is not found on the pages of the Quran is actually saying that I should proof why you are doing it to you. If you are doing it and you still dont have it on the pages of the Quran, it is Sunnah or Hadith you are following.

[Quote]what i will want u to answer are as follows:

1)show me from AHADITH how to perform all the Slaats
2)the units of all the Salaats from AHADITHS(sahih or da'if)
3) what to say during all the salaats from AHADITH.[/Quote]This is ridiculous. Do you make Salat? If you do, show me verses about how many rakah are there in Zuhr. If you can't, then you have defeated yourself, because you will know that Sunnah of Muhammad [as] is what you have practiced. Sunnah is action. Hadith is the word.
Or did Khalifah invented Salat?

[Quote]this is sufficient for my argument. Pls respond. do we go over now and start, or do u need some time?[/Quote]Your argument is da'if, until you can prove from Quran.
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by usisky(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Your argument is da'if, until you can prove from Quran.

I really appreciate your dogged enthusiasm in trying to defend what u believe.

what u stated above is what i call the proper application of(17:36). until i prove it to you, you should not accept. I respect such a statement and that's what i like. To prove; surely, that's what am gonna do. just give me some 20 to 30 mins, trying to compile my argument in a presentable manner. Make sure you are prepared too.

Sweetnecta:

@Usisky; « #8 on: Today at 11:14:22 AM »according to you, Quran only, without any explanation is sufficient.
Hadith and Sunnah are the explanations of Quran. how do we know,

[12:111] There is, in their stories , instruction for men endued with understanding. It is not a tale invented, but a confirmation of what went before it, a detailed exposition of all things, and a guide and mercy to any such as believe. [yusuf Ali]

[17:89] And verity We have displayed for mankind in this Qur’an all kids or similitudes, but most of mankind refuse aught save disbelief. [marmaduke pikhtall]

[7:52] We have given them a[b] scripture that is fully detailed[/b], with knowledge, guidance, and mercy for the people who believe.
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by usisky(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2011
@Sweetnecter

The MODERATOR and their evil schemes are at it again.

the thread has been locked. i could not post no longer. My post deleted.
while they can tolerate people like "frosbel" who slander the religion. they cannot stand me. Ask yourself why that is?

[3:54] They plotted and schemed, but so did GOD, and GOD is the best schemer.

[10:62] Absolutely, GOD's allies have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by Sweetnecta: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2011
@Usisky; what will God scheme about? What will got plot about?

You seem to not know the correct meaning of Makr when it comes to your Creator and when it comes to Man to Man and or man to God.

Allah does not plot or scheme or deceive, etc.

He however plans. And He is the Best of planners.

Remember He said to the angels in heavens and Iblis heard it that He planned to create envoy [man] on earth?

If the hosts of heavens were not plotted, or schemed or deceived against in the matter of the creation of Adam, how will God need to do but plan what He plans by His Will on man, when he is righteous or unrighteous?

You sounded more like the christians and jews and enemies of Islam with your words other than "plan".

May Allah opens the heart of each of us to pure Idayah on the Sirat that is straight. Amin.
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by Sweetnecta: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2011
@Usisky; Here is my email;

Galadimalou@aol.com

Send me your proofs. From Quran only. Yah kno.
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by usisky(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2011
PRAISE BE TO GOD

@sweetnecter

Believe me you have earned my respect. just by above, i know you sincerely seek the truth.

I have always adored how you(sweetnecter), vedaxcool and LAGOSHIA , make it your lot to defend what you
profess as belief. If only you channeled that energy into unraveling the truth; then preach that truth, you'll come to see how people will come in throngs ready to accept the ISLAM devoid of falsehood and illogicalities.
You are just about the only bold person willing to at least verify. Congrautalions smiley

I will not mail it to you, i will simply give you the link. I want other people to verify things for themselves and also benefit from it.

however, i have a gazillion things to share with  you, and GOD willing this is a start. i will mail what i can to you, and you don't necessarily have to agree. we'll be sharing ideas via you mail. thanks and GOD BLESS wink

Here is the link: www.submission.org/#/d/Where_can_we_find_Salah.html

you may take your time to peruse the website.

Just know this; no one can alter your mind, unless u let them. you are an adult, i cannot possibly manipulate your mind.

[39:18]  They are the ones who examine all words, then follow the best. These are the ones whom GOD has guided; these are the ones who possess intelligence.

SALAAM!!! smiley
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by Sweetnecta: 12:20am On Sep 12, 2011
@Usisky: Thanks mehn for your submission website. You have helped me to strengthen my opposition to khalifa, the more.

I asked you to provide the number of Rakat for ecch salah. Khalifah didn't help you, because in this place he was silent, except to say that it was universally accepted and no dispute in there. Then he followed it with his poor math considering that he was a chemist or an agriculturist. Neither is known for their overwhelming discipline in Math like Physicist or Engineer is.

Was the only name people who practice Islam are known by is Muslim? How about assudiqin, assubirin, aaqushihin, aafizzin, mumini, etc?

You said Salah was completed on Ibrahim [as], but then Khalifah brought the statement of Zakariyah [as] as part of that salah. Was Zakariyah before Ibrahim, or it is the other way?

Do you make salatul Ibrahim on Muhammad [as], in your salah, when you make tashahhud? Did Ibrahim make that same salah [Allahuma salli ala Muhammad, wa ala ali Muhammmad . . . ]?

If you do not make this dua, note that Allah is Surah Azhab requires it of you, if you know what is good for you.

Since you could not supply the needed information from Quran, if you make your prayers different from what Muhammad and his followers [as and ra respectively] did, you need to abandon your wrong way and follow your true leader, Muhammad [as]. Allah says take what Muhammad gives you and do avoid what Muhammad forbids you. Allah says obey Allah and obey the Messenger. How do you refuse to obey the Messenger and you are saying that you have obeyed Allah?

And as to Hajj, I am wondering if Ibrahim performed Hajj and make running between safa and marwa? Or his tawaf around the Ka'aba and stoning of satan in 3 stations, and the slaughter?
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by olapluto(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2011
The more you read about this religion of Khalifa, the more you see for yourself that it is build on a very shaky foundation. It cannot stand the test of time. It cannot even stand the test of mathematicians.
This is a religion where everything 19 is significant. So here comes the maths of solat according to Khalifa.

The units of daily Salat prayers consist of 2, 4, 4, 3, and 4 units, a total of 17 units. The number 24434 is a multi-ple of 19:
2 4 4 3 4 = 19 x 1286
The digits of 1286 add up to 17, the total number of units prayed each day (1+2+8+6 = 17).

What I see in the above calculation is a desperation to find the number 19. I remember once doing the mathematics of 'prove'. It also beggars believe that the mathematics employed by Khalifa is decimal maths. Maybe his followers can try hexa-decimal or even binary! That might help them see a clearer light. Where in the Quran does Allah(SWT) order us to use the decimal numerics? Where in the Quran did Allah say that once we get to 10, we start again from 1. If indeed 19 is the magic number, then 19 should be the limit and not 10 as we use it.
This religion of Dr Khalifa has laid its foundation on the mathematics of 19. This is very very easy to disprove on many levels. You will notice I'm standing solely on the mathematics aspect of the religion. Not bringing Quran into it yet.
The other proofs are just a merry-go-round. No serious mathematician or scientist will take those proofs serious. Because it conveniently removes numbers and replaces them at will so as to arrive at a multiple of 19.
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by olapluto(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2011
Fact 2 of Khalifa's mathematically flawed religion:
The total number of units prayed each day is 17. However, on Fridays the Congregational Prayer replaces the noon prayer. This prayer has only two units instead of the usual four units of noon prayer, because of the Friday sermon. Thus, the total units prayed on Friday is 15. Now, let us take every day of the week, from Saturday to Friday (assuming Friday being the last day of the week), and write down the number of units prayed each day. The resultant number is a multiple of 19:

Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
17 17 17 17 17 17 15 = 19 x,

What about people who do not observe jumat prayers?. Was there Jumat prayers before Mohammed SAW? if yes, provide proofs.
If I miss my Jumat prayers or my mum does not attend jumat, that adds 2 to the final sum. Hence invalidating the 19nism. A rigid religion?
Like I said, you must be ready to prove these things if you claim its water tight. Maths does not need God to be involved to prove it. We can use common sense.
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by olapluto(m): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2011
FACT 3 and its flaws:
Fact 3. Let us insert the number of the day before the units of prayer in each day. The resultant number is also a multiple of 19:

1 17 2 17 3 17 4 17 5 17 6 17 7 15 = 19 x,

Questions: In UK, week starts on Monday. That makes friday day 5. Hence 515 instead of 715. So we have the following :
117, 217, 317, 417, 515, 617, 717. This number is not divisible by 19. Hence you will need to prove that God starts the week on Saturday. If you do not provide such proof, this fact is throw out of the window! (In anger!)
Other countries have 10 day week, some start their week on Sunday, hence substituting the 715 with 615, again disrupting Dr Khalifa's maths!
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by olapluto(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2011
Fact 4:
In above table, replace every 17 by 24434 which represents the individual units of daily prayers for Saturday through Thursday, and replace 15 by 22434 which represents the individual units of prayers for Friday. The resultant number is also a multiple of 19:

1 24434 2 24434 3 24434 4 24434 5 24434 6 24434 7 22434 = 19 x,

Like I stated in my last post, this is disproven once Friday is not seen as last day of the week.

This is again not applicable worldwide! Only some middle eastern countries begin their week on saturday! Your religion is for middle east only? NO? prove it!
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by olapluto(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2011
Fact 5: (This got me angry!)

Fact 5. The same as Fact 3, except take Friday as the first day of the week, instead of the last day. The resultant number is also a multiple of 19:

Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
1 15 2 17 3 17 4 17 5 17 6 17 7 17 = 19 x,

Right, I was getting interested in this because it seemed khalifa was ready to prove his theory by substitution to involve all parameters. However, he didnt. SO now, this theory fits in for when Friday is 1st and last days of the week, but not in the middle?
Basically what you are saying is that the formula works for x=1 and x=7, but not for x=2, x=3, x=4, x=5 and x=6. Formula proven in 28.6% of specimen and disproven in 71.4% of specimen. Usisky, again this your religious facts cannot stand a test of maths.
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by olapluto(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2011
The other proofs on the website are as ridiculously thin as the ones stated above. Khalifa chose to do some maths application somewhere and neglected them in others. Inconsistency is the word! In some instances, he just looked at the digits as a whole. In other instances, he added each digit to reach a sum divisible by 19. Serious inconsistencies cannot be from the Perfect God.
May Allah lead us right. Amin.
Re: A Living Witness [sahabi] Of Muhammad [as] by vedaxcool(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked this is supercilious and people live by this?

(1) (Reply)

Let Talk Intikaf / IERA Ground Breaking Dawah Trip To Africa (mission Africa) / Ex-muslim Talks About Islam And Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.