Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . (6948 Views)

Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner / Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election / Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by Gbawe: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2011
http://odili.net/news/source/2011/sep/9/503.html

Tribunal sacks Benue Speaker, declares ACN candidate winner
From ROSE EJEMBI, Makurdi

Friday, September 9, 2011

Gov Suswam calls for calm over judgment

Friday September 09, 2011

The election petition tribunal, sitting in Makurdi, has nullified the election of the Speaker, Benue State House of Assembly, Terhemen Tazoor representing Makurdi North State Constituency. The tribunal also declared the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) candidate, Avine Agbom winner of the election.

Delivering the judgement, Chairman of the tribunal, Justice Anslem Nwigwe, cancelled the result of Tes-Tsav polling unit where ACN got only eight votes and the PDP polled 260 votes.

Following the cancellation at Tse-Tsav polling unit, the PDP had 10, 351 votes while ACN polled 10, 467 thus making the ACN to win the election by 106 votes.

The tribunal observed that votes at Tse-Tsav polling unit were allocated to political parties when no election took place there. However, speaking to newsmen after the judgement, counsel to the speaker, Emmanuel Iaren, said he would study the judgement and appeal against it. Counsel to the ACN candidate, T. T. Igbah and Andrew Wombo could not speak to newsmen as supporters of the ACN candidate had besieged the tribunal premises.

Meanwhile, Governor Gabriel Suswam had advised the people of the state, especially members and supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to remain calm as the party had taken all necessary steps to appeal the judgment. The governor said the ruling of the tribunal, not withstanding, he still had confidence in the ability of the judiciary to examine all disputes arising from the April general elections with the view to giving justice to the speaker.

The governor noted that the 2011 Electoral Act had provision for any political party, which feels dissatisfied with the decision of the tribunal to approach the Court of Appeal for justice, adding that the PDP would exhaust all legal avenues provided in the constitution to obtain justice. He said, as a disciplined political party, the PDP had taken the judgment with equanimity while remaining hopeful that it would get justice at the Court of Appeal.

Governor Suswam, who declared his solidarity with the Speaker, Terhemen Tarzoo during “this difficult moment of Mr. Speaker’s political career,” urged members of the House of Assembly to continue to cooperate with him while the Court of Appeal looks into the appeal filed by the PDP.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by Desola(f): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2011
Brilliant news! ACN is taking territories!!

What exactly would be PDP's grounds of appeal? That voting did take place in the dummy unit or that the tribunal erred in a pont of law?

Well, let's wait and see. The tribunal is the lowest arm of the judiciary so I suspect that the PDP would milk the judiciary to its last drop.

All the same, congratulations to ACN albeit premature.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by Akanbiedu(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2011
This is an extremely good news. Slowly and surely, we shall get there.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by Gbawe: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

This is an extremely good news. Slowly and surely, we shall get there.

Indeed. It is important to fight and persevere.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by Pukkah: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2011
It is high time they started jailing election riggers and polling robbers. All those who contribute to perversion of justice thereby letting the 'wrong people' rule Nigerians deserve to be punished. Development and the much-needed transition of our country from the 3rd World to the 1st, starts from the quality of leaders which is a function of how they are election.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by Gbawe: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2011
Pukkah:

It is high time they started jailing election riggers and polling robbers. All those who contribute to perversion of justice thereby letting the 'wrong people' rule Nigerians deserve to be punished. Development and the much-needed transition of our country from the 3rd World to the 1st, starts from the quality of leaders which is a function of how they are election.

It ain't Rocket Science is it? Ask those who are pushing for a single tenure , that will meet very stern opposition, why they cannot not consider automatic punishment and ban for election riggers , which will be massively supported, in the quest to cleanse our electoral process.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by Pukkah: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2011
t is high time they started jailing election riggers and poll robbers. All those who contribute to perversion of justice thereby letting the 'wrong people' rule Nigerians deserve to be punished. Development and the much-needed transition of our country from the 3rd World to the 1st, starts from the quality of leaders which is a function of how they are elected.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by ektbear: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2011
How long until the governor sef is sacked?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by hakanai(m): 1:07am On Sep 11, 2011
So much for free and fair elections by international observers !!!!ow come then they keep up turning elections in a free and fair procedure.the whole thing is a scam. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 11, 2011
How long until the governor sef is sacked?
and the president? but the incorruptible Salami has been sacked. eniwe, lets wait and see
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by Abuloma80(f): 3:15am On Sep 11, 2011
We are watching and waiting. All of them that's how they got to corridors of power to give us the so called "fresh(stale) air" :P tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 11, 2011
Sorry o, apart from Fayemi and Fashola, I've yet to see anything from our so called ACN govs.

Although PDP is still doing its thing; corruption, ineptitude, hustlers, etc.

Taking territories. . . . for 2015, I hope.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by lagcity(m): 3:36am On Sep 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Sorry o, apart from Fayemi and Fashola, I've yet to see anything from our so called ACN govs.

Although PDP is still doing its thing; corruption, ineptitude, hustlers, etc.

Taking territories. . . . for 2015, I hope.

be patient now. the governors never even spend 4 months 4 office
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by gists: 5:32am On Sep 11, 2011
lagcity:

be patient now. the governors never even spend 4 months 4 office
I am not a member of PDP. In fact I have never voted for any PDP candidate. I am also not a member of ACN although I will consider myself as an apologist of ACN. However, I will not give any political party unnecessary excuse for non performance. People (myself inclusive) are critising GEJ for non performance after 100 days in office so why should we now look for excuses for the ACN's gov? IF Fayemi and Fashola are truly the only two ACN govs performing how come these duo don't require more than 4months? I recalled Fashola landed in office running (If I can borrow that phrase from uncle J)
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by BetaThings: 5:52am On Sep 11, 2011
Desola:

Brilliant news! ACN is taking territories!!

What exactly would be PDP's grounds of appeal? That voting did take place in the dummy unit or that the tribunal erred in a pont of law?

Well, let's wait and see. The tribunal is the lowest arm of the judiciary so I suspect that the PDP would milk the judiciary to its last drop.

All the same, congratulations to ACN albeit premature.
PDP now owns the Appeal Court
ACN will lose there. I can bet
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by BetaThings: 5:57am On Sep 11, 2011
morufoye:

and the president? but the incorruptible Salami has been sacked. eniwe, lets wait and see
Forget the president. He is sitting pretty. The formerly "innocent" has been tutoured by Obasanjo
Who need to plan a coup these days when you can upturn the people's verdict and still parade yourself a democrat!
Democracy is largely a scam. How come even the Americans are dissatisfied with the bunch in Washington and cannot seem to be able to do anything about it?
This Benue setback for the PDP is the type of situation that the sacking of Salami was designed to checkmate
The current appeal court can NEVER find AGAINST PDP!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by Gbawe: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2011
gists:

I am not a member of PDP. In fact I have never voted for any PDP candidate. I am also not a member of ACN although I will consider myself as an apologist of ACN. However, I will not give any political party unnecessary excuse for non performance. People (myself inclusive) are critising GEJ for non performance after 100 days in office so why should we now look for excuses for the ACN's gov? IF Fayemi and Fashola are truly the only two ACN govs performing how come these duo don't require more than 4months? I recalled Fashola landed in office running (If I can borrow that phrase from uncle J)

Who told you that? Are you just believing the claims of those who are from Ekiti and thus support their Governor by default without recourse to facts?

What has Fayemi done to make him a stand out performer? Everyone knows I support ACN and watch what their Governors are doing . To claim Fayemi is the only performer along Fashola is far from the truth and the sort of assertion only an Ekiti person can make. Amosun , even more than Fashola, and in real terms, has been the stand-out ACN Governor of the past 100 days !!!! Fayemi, in real terms, is not amongst the top performers of the ACN and that is something any objective ACN fan (fair to all the Governors) will admit.

Fayemi , at best, is steady and I don't know how he can now be up their with Fashola if we are talking about tangible achievements being seen on the ground. There is too much ignorance in Nigeria with many of us preferring to work with assumptions than facts on the ground. Everyone can see what Amosun has been doing(and I give some example below) to note that there is no vagueness or spin at all. Amosun has been paying N18,250 as minimum wage since August. Amosun is one of the few , depsite massive debts, who has been about action rather than "planning" in the past 100 days. That is commendable .

http://www.ogunstate.gov.ng/news_details.php?id=5

NEWS - FG COMMENDS OGUN ON ROAD PROJECTS

The Federal Ministry of Works has lauded Ogun State government for its massive investments in road construction and its intervention on failed portions of the federal roads in its domains.

Members of the Presidential Audit Team, led by the Federal Controller of Works, Lagos, Engr. Ejike Egbemena, stated this during a courtesy visit to the governor in Abeokuta. The team commended the state government for its palliative work at Sango-Ota, which has since eased the traffic gridlock on the Ogun State end of the Lagos/Abeokuta Expressway and its reconstruction of the completely dilapidated portion of the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway at Mowe, opposite the Redeemed Christian Church of God Camp.

The team stated that the effort of the state government on these two federal roads had ameliorated the untold hardship being experienced by commuters.

Members of the Presidential Audit Team were, at the request of the state government, on assessment tour of the federal roads in Ogun State, with a view to encouraging co-operation on the rehabilitation of the roads.

“We are impressed with what we have seen,” remarked the head of the delegation, “and we are happy to inform the governor that the Federal Government has awarded the contract for the construction of Lagos/Ota highway, which is to start in 2 weeks’ time. We are scrapping and putting up a new road with emphasis on drainages in order to ensure durability of the road.”

The team also said palliative work had been approved for the Ikorodu/Sagamu road and urged the state government to partner with the Federal Government to ensure that funds invested on the roads were protected.

In his reaction, Governor Ibikunle Amosun, said “the people are not interested in which road is federal and which one belongs to the state. Road is one of the most important social amenities. The Abeokuta/Ibadan road is not good. A lot of lives are lost on the road on a daily basis. The Ikorodu/Sagamu road is a big shame; petrol tankers had to embark on strike because of the terrible state of the road. This does not augur well for the economic well-being of the country.”

The governor reiterated the need for Nigerians to develop the culture of maintenance. “Once you do not maintain a road, it collapses. If you go abroad, roads stand for up to 30 or 40 years but here they collapse within three years.”

The governor also urged the Federal Government to always award construction contracts to firms that “have the competence, capacity and capital” to carry out such a project.

“You don’t do try and error with roads that are of strategic importance to the national economy; they must be awarded to companies that are tested and have track records,” he said.

The governor commended the Federal Government for the visit and requested for prompt reimbursement of funds expended by Ogun State on federal roads.

In a chat with newsmen shortly after the parley, Engr. Ejike Egbemena commended the quality of work done even on roads where the state government used direct labour approach and called for partnership between the states and federal government to ensure that commercial activities that lead to encroachment of the right of way and result in blockage of drainages were curtailed.

He re-emphasised the commitment of the Federal Government to provide a good road network in Nigeria.

The governor, in company of the Secretary to the state government, Barr. Adeoluwa Taiwo and a host of commissioners, had earlier hosted the team to a ‘break-your-fast’ dinner.

It will be recalled that a few weeks ago in the print and electronic media, many Nigerians expressed profound gratitude to the new administration in Ogun State for its interventions on the two major federal highways in its territory -Lagos/Abeokuta Expressway and Lagos/Ibadan Expressway.

http://www.ogunstate.gov.ng/news_details.php?id=7

NEWS - AMOSUN PLANS 250 HEALTH CENTRES

Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State has promised to construct functional health centres in each of the 236 political wards in the state.

Already, rehabilitation work would be completed within the next two weeks on 50 health centres scattered across the state.

The governor disclosed these while delivering a keynote address at the 2011 Kick Polio campaign, tagged: “Men: Let’s Kick Polio Out” in Abeokuta during which he immunised a total of 59 children.

According to him, “we have the plan to establish a functional health facility in each of the 236 wards and that will bring it up to 236 but we hope to round up the figure to 250.

“We believe in the importance of a functional healthcare. Some 53 years ago, I was born at a health centre in Totoro area of Abeokuta and if the health centre was not there at that time, I wonder what could have happened to me. I am happy that the centre is still standing today and has all the facilities needed for effective healthcare delivery.”

“This administration believes firmly that health is wealth and a healthy nation is a wealthy nation. I promised to ensure health care delivery to all our people across the state. This explains why I declared free maternal care for all pregnant women as well as free healthcare for all children below five years of age,” the governor said.
Senator Amosun revealed that rehabilitation work on the 50 healthcare centres was part of the initial intervention efforts of his administration, adding that they would be ready before his 100 days in office in two weeks time.

To make them functional, the governor said boreholes will be sunk in the premises of the health centres, explaining that generating sets will equally be provided to ensure all round power supply for storage of vaccines in the centres.

He praised the theme of the 2011 Kick Polio campaign, stating that the theme calls attention to the fact that the care for children should not be the responsibility of mothers alone.
Speaking earlier, the state Commissioner for Health, Dr. Olaokun Soyinka, enjoined stakeholders to complement government’s efforts at preventing killer diseases, charging them to redouble efforts in the fight against polio prevention.

In his goodwill message, the representative of World Health Organisation (WHO), Dr. Wale Fameesin, commended the state government for its commitment towards the provision of good healthcare services for the citizenry and made case for an improvement on awareness campaign on polio eradication.

Also speaking, the representative of the National Primary Health Care Development Agency, Abuja, Mrs. Boma Otobo, underscored the need for continued government’s support for health workers in the fight against polio.

Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by Gbawe: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2011
Amosun's first 100 days. Folks should note that there are no wild and ridiculous claims that will be hard to physically verify.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/first-100-days-ogun-amosun-rebuilds/

First 100 Days :Ogun: Amosun rebuilds
On September 8, 2011 · In Politics

By Clifford Ndujihe

MONDAY, September 5 was a landmark for Governor Ibikunle Amosun and political stakeholders to count the achievements of the first hundred days of the new administration in Gateway State.

On assumption of office on May 29, 2011, Amosun had promised a five-point programme: affordable qualitative education; efficient healthcare delivery; agricultural production/industrialisation; affordable housing and urban renewal; and rural and infrastructural development/employment generation.

He also assured that he would be rendering account of his stewardship every quarter. So, after the first 100 days he gave his report at an interactive forum held at June 12 Cultural Centre, Kuto in Abeokuta, the state capital.

Amosun, assisted by his commissioners, special advisers and other officials reeled out his modest achievements so far to a colourful audience that included traditional rulers, erstwhile Governor of the state, Chief Olusegun Osoba, party leaders, stalwarts and other stakeholders.

To kick-start the event, the audience in the packed hall was asked to fire questions in any area of governance. In all, 567 questions streamed in, which a team of moderators led by Mr. Kayode Ogunbunmi reduced to six questions covering employment creation, sports, industrialisation, health, land dispute, environment, housing, security, revenue generation and education among others.

Affected commissioners and special advisers mounted the podium to answer the questions. Also Speaker of the House of Assembly, Suraj Adegoke and Deputy Governor, Prince Segun Adesegun spoke on how the government was weathering the storm of governance in the state. Thereafter, the stage was set for Amosun to outline his achievevents in an 11-page and 32-paragraph speech titled, “Ogun: The rebuilding mission continues.”

[b]In spite of the N50 billion debt burden the government inherited, Amosun said his administration had started laying good foundation on each point of his five-point agenda.

For instance, he said Ogun State pays N18, 250 minimum wage (beginning from August 2011) and that he had fulfilled his promise of creating 10,000 jobs in his first 100 days. According to him, the 10,000 beneficiaries including 107 physically challenged persons would get their appointment letters next week.

The governor said tap water was flowing in homes around Abeokuta and parts of Ijebu and Remo Divisions and efforts were being made to extend it to the 236 wards of the state.

On education, he listed his achievements as introduction of free education for primary and secondary school students, on-going renovation of 100 schools across 20 local councils of the state, payment of WAEC fees and N10 million to benefit from a UNICEF sponsored project, clearance of arrears of subvention to tertiary institutions, removal of 50 per cent increment in tertiary tuition fees announced by the last administration and reduction of the old fees by 10 per cent among others.

On health, Amosun said he had started repairing 50 primary healthcare centres, increased the malaria control programme and released additional funds for successful implementation of the free health services to pregnant women, babies (under five years) and senior citizens (above 70 years).

On agriculture, the governor said the government had processed the N1 billion (one billion naira) agricultural loan the Federal Government promised each of the states and the fund was now ready for farmers to access; provided funds to beneficiaries of the FADAMA project and commissioned the Cassava Processing Cottage Industry at Okolemo community, which was executed in collaboration with the British-American Tobacco Nigerian Foundation among others.

As part of his rural and urban renewal scheme, he said the government rehabilitated four federal roads, seven state roads and awarded contracts for the reconstruction of 28 roads across the three senatorial districts.

To fulfil his promise of not allowing the plight of Ogun compatriots who lost their lives, properties or were brutalised and made to suffer different forms of brutality, to pass away without appropriate measures to seek redress or, at least, investigate what happened, Amosun raised a five-member body to be known as the Ogun State Truth Commission.

To be headed by former Supreme Court Justice Pius Aderemi (rtd), other members are former Chief Judge of the Federal High Court, Hon. Justice Abdullahi Mustapha (rtd); former Chief judge of Lagos State, Hon Justice Dolapo Akinsanya (rtd); Lagos-based lawyer and human rights activist, Barr. Bamidele Aturu and a nominee from the state branch of the NBA, Barr. Tunji Onabawo[/b].
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by rasputinn(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2011
Yea yea yea,blah blah blah blah.Now all y'all should just shut up
This was how we all applauded the governorship(and other political offices) electoral tribunal verdicts in favour of the ACN,little did we know that Tinubu had heavily bribed the judges of the tribunals,through his bribery king pin;Salami

The question is,who won @ the  Tse-Tsav polling unit and why was the election there cancelled?Hope no bribery of judges took place this time around(as with Tinubu and ACN,even Osama would have renounced terrorism;after huge monetary inducement)

In any case,how many opposition members;ACN,CPC,A.S.S,HOLE,PDG,NFA,BHM(and all the other pretendeing-wanabe-political parties are there in the BSHA
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by bashydemy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^ your such a stewpid fool
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by basadenet: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2011
Good news for our Judiciary and Nascent Democracy. Up ACN,
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by teemon: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2011
Yes o! ACN
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by rasputinn(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^ your such a stewpid fool

No be the way ya papa train you be this so??
So na only stewpid fool you fit write?Please write more and make yourself a winner with your attitude,but be sure rasputinn WILL NOT STOOP TO YOUR LEVEL
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by seanet02: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2011
rasputinn:

So na only stewpid fool you fit write?Please write more and make yourself a winner with your attitude,but be sure rasputinn WILL NOT STOOP TO YOUR LEVEL
As if we did not know you are a typical abuser on nl.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by Pukkah: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2011
rasputinn:

Yea yea yea,blah blah blah blah.Now all y'all should just shut up
This was how we all applauded the governorship(and other political offices) electoral tribunal verdicts in favour of the ACN,little did we know that Tinubu had heavily bribed the judges of the tribunals,through his bribery king pin;Salami

The question is,who won @ the  Tse-Tsav polling unit and why was the election there cancelled?Hope no bribery of judges took place this time around(as with Tinubu and ACN,even Osama would have renounced terrorism;after huge monetary inducement)

In any case,how many opposition members;ACN,CPC,A.S.S,HOLE,PDG,NFA,BHM(and all the other pretendeing-wanabe-political parties are there in the BSHA

Is your above post courteous and respectful to all concerned? You said all the previous posters should just shut up!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by Lagosboy: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2011
Gbawe:

Who told you that? Are you just believing the claims of those who are from Ekiti and thus support their Governor by default without recourse to facts?

What has Fayemi done to make him a stand out performer? Everyone knows I support ACN and watch what their Governors are doing . To claim Fayemi is the only performer along Fashola is far from the truth and the sort of assertion only an Ekiti person can make. Amosun , even more than Fashola, and in real terms, has been the stand-out ACN Governor of the past 100 days !!!! Fayemi, in real terms, is not amongst the top performers of the ACN and that is something any objective ACN fan (fair to all the Governors) will admit.

Fayemi , at best, is steady and I don't know how he can now be up their with Fashola if we are talking about tangible achievements being seen on the ground. There is too much ignorance in Nigeria with many of us preferring to work with assumptions than facts on the ground. Everyone can see what Amosun has been doing(and I give some example below) to note that there is no vagueness or spin at all. Amosun has been paying N18,250 as minimum wage since August. Amosun is one of the few , depsite massive debts, who has been about action rather than "planning" in the past 100 days. That is commendable .

http://www.ogunstate.gov.ng/news_details.php?id=5

http://www.ogunstate.gov.ng/news_details.php?id=7

Amosun has indeed started well and , i quite agree with you that he probably is the best of the ACN governors in the last 10 days. Fashola himself has not done much IMO and Aregbesola for me is the worst of them all. Politics is different from governance and ths man has been involving himself in too much messy politics.

In fairness to PDP Osun state , i detest PDP but i like how they have kept the pressure on Aregbe , taking him on his policies and style , which is the beauty of a "democratic" environment. Aregbe should have kept quiet rather than trying to justify his frequent travels, he has been a governor for close to 1 year now while Amosun has only been a governor for 3 months.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by bashydemy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2011
rasputinn:

did you have father at all? you are the most stewpid fool have ever seen on NL so no offense if you find my comment offensive check my profile pic and do just that Shikenna
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by Demdem(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2011
Nothing excites me more than seeing PDP leave office in all areas however when i noticed that the case will still go to the appeal court (PDP court), my joy was short lived. na wa oooo
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by rasputinn(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2011
seanet02:

As if we did not know you are a typical abuser on nl.

Wrong,some years ago,I used to have a go @ people until I decided not to be drawn into such.
But your opinion remains your opinion,infact IOm not asking anybody not to abuse rasputinn,fact is rasputinn doesnt really care
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by rasputinn(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2011
bashy_demy:

did you have father at all? you are the most stewpid fool have ever seen on NL so no offense if you find my comment offensive check my profile pic and do just that Shikenna

Sorry,I no know say e go pain you like this,so tey you don dey murder English.
Grigory Efemovich Rasputin
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by rasputinn(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2011
Pukkah:

Is your above post courteous and respectful to all concerned? You said all the previous posters should just shut up!

Yes pukkah shut up(but I dont think Id ever say Pukkah is , )but your opposition posturing will not allow you admit that theyre not exactly the same thing
Re: Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . by bashydemy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2011
rasputinn:

Sorry,I no know say e go pain you like this,so tey you don dey murder English.
Grigory Efemovich Rasputin
haha see mumu you PDP is loosing to ACN each day so if you are not happy with the outcome then you need get a mao pick a ride and drive to hell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had / Revealed! The Origins Of The Name, Igweocha / Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.