Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Quick Easy Hairstyles To Do! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Quick Easy Hairstyles To Do! (2258 Views)

Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles / Hairstyles To Copy: Mercy Aigbe / Hairstyles To Pick From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Easy Hairstyles To Do! by Pweety4me(f): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2011
Any ideas?i wanna make my hair, but don't ave d budget or even time to spend on it, any ideas?

What about natural hairstyles?that i could do on my own?

Plse post pics if possible, this would help a great deal.

smiley
Re: Quick Easy Hairstyles To Do! by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 11, 2011
Is your hair natural?
What is the length right now?
Re: Quick Easy Hairstyles To Do! by bittatruth(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2011
Yield:

Is your hair natural?
What is the length right now?

Lol, well i'm actually transitioning, it's been a couple of months now, well maybe it's like 3-5inches long don't know how to measure but got a tape measurer lol, the rest of my hair is relaxed ofcourse.
Re: Quick Easy Hairstyles To Do! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2011
You could try braidouts or straw sets. smiley
Re: Quick Easy Hairstyles To Do! by bittatruth(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2011
Yield:

You could try braidouts or straw sets. smiley
Yea ive done braid outs b4 and curently in a going to be twist out, what is a straw set?
Re: Quick Easy Hairstyles To Do! by charlott: 5:54am On Sep 13, 2011
Updating any hairstyle can easily be achieved with the use of clever layers, adding texture and body to otherwise flat hairstyles.Medium length hair cut is very adaptable as the length is very comfortable and is easily manageable. What you need to do is to visit a good parlour.
Re: Quick Easy Hairstyles To Do! by bittatruth(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2011
charlott:

Updating any hairstyle can easily be achieved with the use of clever layers, adding texture and body to otherwise flat hairstyles.Medium length hair cut is very adaptable as the length is very comfortable and is easily manageable. What you need to do is to visit a good parlour.

Hmm good idea, just that i don't know where to get layers?(good 1's suitable for my hair)
Re: Quick Easy Hairstyles To Do! by Blazing88(f): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2011
braids
Re: Quick Easy Hairstyles To Do! by uzoo: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2011
any time i want a quick and easy fix,i roll my up in a pony tail,giving me smooth chic look.
Re: Quick Easy Hairstyles To Do! by uzoo: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2011
i roll my hair up in a pony tail for that smooth chic look, (my error above)
Re: Quick Easy Hairstyles To Do! by iice(f): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2011
Hmmm still not much styles. I think the OP is aiming for DIY styles, not run to parlour styles.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ankara Styles-choose A Styles For You And Your Spouse / MBGN Queen Ugochi Ihezue Wins Miss World Top Model Competition / I Have Been Using Cussons Imperial Leather For 30 Years And Still Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.