Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Shopping Carts Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Shopping Carts Site (2581 Views)

Web Development Training. Learn To Build Shopping Carts, Social Network Alone / Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. / Integrating Interswitch's Webpay With Joomla's Virtuemart(shopping Cart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shopping Carts Site by Koolwilly(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2011
Please i want an E-commerce site, which application would you advise?
Re: Shopping Carts Site by hostsleek(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2011
Zen Cart or OS Commerce
Re: Shopping Carts Site by Koolwilly(m): 4:08am On Sep 11, 2011
Ok, Thanks, Please how do i integrate a payment gateway on the site?
Re: Shopping Carts Site by darkhand: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2011
Contact us and we will provide the shopping cart and install it for you. We will also configure up to 5 payment Gateways for you.

Contact us here: fisherking48<at>yahoo.com
Re: Shopping Carts Site by Dive(f): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2011
u can also develop ur own shopping cart if u like, i developed a similar project in my first year which i used php and mysql it was really good.
Re: Shopping Carts Site by Gmmail(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2011
The are already build cms like os commerce, u dont have to worry about security.
Re: Shopping Carts Site by vaengaiven: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
You can get the best Quick Shopping Cart service at XnYnZ.com and make the Online Shopping site.
Re: Shopping Carts Site by chrishenzo: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
You can also sell your product on ChrisvicMall(www.chrisvicmall.com). Register as a retailer and start uploading your product image and info on ChrisvicMall.

ChrisvicMall is a new market platform where users can buy or sell online without worry if the buyer will send the product or if the seller won't pay. Both buyers and sellers are protected.

As a seller, always take your shop everywhere you go and chat with your buyers from the comfort of your home. Get alert when someone buy's your product and know exactly which product they are interested in buying. Beat your competitors and build your online customers.

As a buyer, you can buy any item even when the price tag is in dollars. If you saw a product you like in another website but the prices is in dollar or you are afraid that the seller might not send the product to you if you make the payment, tell the seller to upload the product on ChrisvicMall so that you can be able to buy it and also have complete control of your money until the seller send the payment.

You also have the opportunity of buying from different sellers at once and pay at once saving you the time.
Re: Shopping Carts Site by yawatide(f): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
I have used opencart for years and have no complaints about it (opencart.com). What's more? If you have used joomla, the admin interface is just like joomla's, and the learning curve is quite low.
Re: Shopping Carts Site by esosa4real(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
I have used opencart for years and have no complaints about it (opencart.com). What's more? If you have used joomla, the admin interface is just like joomla's, and the learning curve is quite low.

@yawa-ti-de its been a longtime!! i guess you still the queen(i remember u been female, did i guess ryte?) of webdesign here on nairaland....lolz! is dhtml still here
Anyways i have been building websites for awhile now and lately with Joomla(2years now)nut have not started learning how to customize the extensions yet.

Please i would be building a shop[ping cart soon for a Nigerian Bookshop and honestly its my first commerce site. what do you advise? i see you use opencart. its provided by my host as part of fantastico but how do i integrate it with a payment gateway in Nigeria
Your reply would be appreciated,
Thanks.
Re: Shopping Carts Site by yawatide(f): 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
^^^ The only payment module I have implemented for the Nigerian market is the Bank Transfer. As for other payment methods, I believe DHTML had mentioned on a thread here that he developed a payment module for opencart that accepts Naira. You might want to check him out.

Good luck!
Re: Shopping Carts Site by esosa4real(m): 5:28am On Jun 05, 2013
ok thanksbut what youmean by bank transfer?
Also,how do u use ur opencart? which of the payment gatewat do u integrate it with?.
yawa-ti-de:
^^^ The only payment module I have implemented for the Nigerian market is the Bank Transfer. As for other payment methods, I believe DHTML had mentioned on a thread here that he developed a payment module for opencart that accepts Naira. You might want to check him out.

Good luck!
Re: Shopping Carts Site by yawatide(f): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
Bank transfer means that customer can buy a product but at check out, your status is set to "confirmed (or something like that)" and can only be changed on the back end when the site admin changes your status (which only happens after you deposit money into the account specified on the front end, on the check out page).

99% of the time though, I install the PayPal Pro or PayPal Standard payment gateway module
Re: Shopping Carts Site by mj(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
You can also you Prestashop cart system.
Re: Shopping Carts Site by esosa4real(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2013
Ok thanks yawa.
which is the best actually? My team member says he uses open cart and its the best. But what about Zen cart? andpresto cart?
Re: Shopping Carts Site by remmyz(m): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2013
does anyone have an idea of any multi store ecommerce cart.....
Re: Shopping Carts Site by mj(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
remmyz: does anyone have an idea of any multi store ecommerce cart.....
you can use Magento.
Re: Shopping Carts Site by yawatide(f): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
From my own experience, I can say opencart is the best - it has a very low learning curve for the very reason you are using it, the client. Once you upload an item or 2, in many cases, I didn't even have to give them a tutorial. It was that straightforward.

On another tangent: It's the same reason I prefer Joomla! to WP.

1 Like

Re: Shopping Carts Site by bigdot1759(m): 2:12am On Jun 08, 2013
Dive: u can also develop ur own shopping cart if u like, i developed a similar project in my first year which i used php and mysql it was really good.
please i need that zen cart setup but got it in zip file &not installable, ols help me
Re: Shopping Carts Site by Adexy4us(m): 12:12am On Jul 28, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
u sayng d opencart extension found on d opencart site wud wrk 4 joomla site?
Re: Shopping Carts Site by adewasco2k(m): 7:07am On Jul 28, 2013
Adexy4us: u sayng d opencart extension found on d opencart site wud wrk 4 joomla site?
NO! what she meant was the backend of Opencart and Joomla are alike.

I am currently working on a projec which i am using opencart, even though its my first time doing a real project on the platform, i am using it "like a boss" grin simple i must time you, and for payment.,....you dont need to pay any body sir goto cashenvoy and download there module for opencart its free and accepts all Nigeria cards Verve and the rest.

If you run into any problem just holla me for free consultation, send me a PM i guess thats also free grin
Re: Shopping Carts Site by esosa4real(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2013
adewasco2k:
NO! what she meant was the backend of Opencart and Joomla are alike.

I am currently working on a projec which i am using opencart, even though its my first time doing a real project on the platform, i am using it "like a boss" grin simple i must time you, and for payment.,....you dont need to pay any body sir goto cashenvoy and download there module for opencart its free and accepts all Nigeria cards Verve and the rest.

If you run into any problem just holla me for free consultation, send me a PM i guess thats also free grin

weyrey.......lol
ok thanks as well, because i was about asking yawa-ti-de of the payment integration with opencart. so u say cashenvoy is cool, i will try it then,.
Re: Shopping Carts Site by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
Now you are raising the issue of cashenvoy. Is it much better than voguepay?
Re: Shopping Carts Site by adewasco2k(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
yorme: Now you are raising the issue of cashenvoy. Is it much better than voguepay?
there was no where I compared any payment module.... i only said i have used cashenvoy and it's cool. didn't know where you coming from.... guess you just want to pick up an argument. ....got better things to do sir
Re: Shopping Carts Site by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
^^^ Sorry, you guessed wrong. I am actually about to begin an e-commerce project (a bookstore, actually), but my client does not want an opensource. The payment gateway i am planning to use is vouguepay, of which other webmasters are of the view that voguepay is best for online transactions.

Cashenvoy, i am just hearing of. That is why i asked if it's a better alternative or if it is equally good for online transactions, especially for my about-to-start project.
Re: Shopping Carts Site by Adexy4us(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
For d e-commerce & shoppng cart sites- want xtensions dat cud fit-in 2 wat ds sites has- www.dsw.com, www.mottaionline.com and a2wshopping.com. Demo & documentatns strongly needed pls
Re: Shopping Carts Site by bronxe007(m): 1:55am On Aug 17, 2014
Open cart is great, you can integrate Voguepay or Simple Pay for transaction processing.
Re: Shopping Carts Site by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 30, 2015
bronxe007:
Open cart is great, you can integrate Voguepay or Simple Pay for transaction processing.
How can one integrate voguepay?

(1) (Reply)

Review Of Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) / LAGOS Professional Training On Web Design&development With Certification.. / Top Questions To Ask Your Web Developer Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.