Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Why Some Men With The Backing Of Their Famz Demand For Pregnancy Before Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Some Men With The Backing Of Their Famz Demand For Pregnancy Before Marriage (1253 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? / When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Men With The Backing Of Their Famz Demand For Pregnancy Before Marriage by 1honeybee: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2011
Marriage has different meaning to different people and we all know the institution is not everyone's cup of tea. However, for those who are interested in getting married and all, isn't getting pregnant before the ceremony part of the DON'Ts of the institution?
I know a sister getting married in Dec but the marriage prep is the last thing on her mind, she's more interested in ways to get pregnant by Dec. This is something obviously new to me and I threw the issue at a friend for discussion and enlightenment. From the discussion, it came to my knowledge that this has been going on for a long time and its basically to make sure the woman is fertile.
My questions are:
what is a miscarriage occurs after the wedding?
what about still-birth?
what if the guy actually does have fertility problem(s)? all the girls that comes his way will bear the brunt abi?
If the guy's family has got his back on such a thing why will any woman want to be part of that fam?
Isn't marriage for better for worse?
Is it o.k if a girl in this situation should tell the guy to go get confirmation that he's never going to have cancer, metabolic syndrome etc.?

If you have an understanding of this practice or know someone it has happened to please do share and enlighten people like me.

(1) (Reply)

Do Married Women Get Pregnant On Purpose / When Did U Stop Bedwetting? / g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.