Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:52 PM

Okonju Iweala Responds To Wikileaks Scandal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonju Iweala Responds To Wikileaks Scandal (10975 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Responds To Oshiomhole's Accusation / Buhari Responds To #babawhileyouweregone / Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Okonju Iweala Responds To Wikileaks Scandal by Ben13: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2011
Some people just have some kinda strong faith and trust in this woman. I pray she doesn't break your hearts. wink
Re: Okonju Iweala Responds To Wikileaks Scandal by cap28: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2011
rhymz:

Hahahahaha. . . What is this supposed to do to me, intimidate me into silence?
Mr, you are obviously frustrated and probably do not have a life outside of Nairaland.
Matter of fact, your world views are delusional and steeped with paranioa. Funny, You think you have got super brain, intelligence and exposure because you now live in the UK? Haha. . Talk of low-self esteem. Don't you see the irony of your delusional arguments? The white man is a devil that cares little about the existence of other race, yet you are exiled in his country, he lets you live there & even talk $hit from your filthy mouth about him and his race. Despite the opportunity he has afforded you, you still are this frustrated, sad and angry at thesame time. I don't mean to brag but I doubt if you have got an interesting life outside of NL with all these "white man is out to get you crap" and lame ideologies you keep spewing here in your effort to appear intelligent.
Anyone with an internet connection can read just about anything on the net, including the kind of mumbo-jumbo you keep vomiting here in your effort to sound smart and informed. That does not make you intellectually superior to anyone whether from a Nigerian education system or not.
And don't you ever in your miserable life think you are better off because you live in the UK, any !diot can decide to emigrate to the UK, matter of fact, there are a lot of them there like yourself. It takes inspiration, optimism, persistence, hardwork, intelligence and clarity of purpose to be in Nigeria(inspite of the numerous problems) and still attain my level of success in life. In fact, this is going to be my last post to you, cretin!! You can have the last say if it makes you feel any better, after all, you are a loud-mouthed braggart who conceals his cowardice and inadequacies with braggadocio. Get a life, FOOL!!!
Hahahahaha. . . What is this supposed to do to me, intimidate me into silence?
Mr, you are obviously frustrated and probably do not have a life outside of Nairaland.
Matter of fact, your world views are delusional and steeped with paranioa. Funny, You think you have got super brain, intelligence and exposure because you now live in the UK? Haha. . Talk of low-self esteem. Don't you see the irony of your delusional arguments? The white man is a devil that cares little about the existence of other race, yet you are exiled in his country, he lets you live there & even talk $hit from your filthy mouth about him and his race. Despite the opportunity he has afforded you, you still are this frustrated, sad and angry at thesame time. I don't mean to brag but I doubt if you have got an interesting life outside of NL with all these "white man is out to get you crap" and lame ideologies you keep spewing here in your effort to appear intelligent.
Anyone with an internet connection can read just about anything on the net, including the kind of mumbo-jumbo you keep vomiting here in your effort to sound smart and informed. That does not make you intellectually superior to anyone whether from a Nigerian education system or not.
And don't you ever in your miserable life think you are better off because you live in the UK, any !diot can decide to emigrate to the UK, matter of fact, there are a lot of them there like yourself. It takes inspiration, optimism, persistence, hardwork, intelligence and clarity of purpose to be in Nigeria(inspite of the numerous problems) and still attain my level of success in life. In fact, this is going to be my last post to you, cretin!! You can have the last say if it makes you feel any better, after all, you are a loud-mouthed braggart who conceals his cowardice and inadequacies with braggadocio. Get a life, FOOL!!!

bi.tch did my sucker punch hurt?
have you lost the will to live? thats what the truth does it stings like hell.

let me correct a few misconceptions - i am far from frustrated - i run my own business, live in a lovely apartment and drive a really nice car, in a million years you will never be within breathing distance of me.
as a matter of fact you will be lucky to live beyond the age of 48 years as that is the life expectancy for men in nigeria and by the time your beloved okonjo iweala has finished "reforming your economy" you will be lucky if you can afford to eat one meal a day, pay your rent and put fuel in your car (thats if you have one) therefore between two of us who is more likely to be frustrated?

second correction - i was actually born here in the UK - therefore i have every right as a full fledged citizen of this country to criticise its appalling foreign policy and the effect it has had on the rest of the world, again your inability to appreciate my arguments says more about your standard of education and life exposure than anything else because nothing i say here is new, in fact if you were an enlightened person you would not refer to them as conspiracy theories but simply facts - because that is what they are!!

You keep displaying your pathetic low intellect every time you post on this forum and it is really pitiful, i feel for you bro.

i dont need a crystal ball to know that you are filled with a lot of pent up frustration, bitterness and anger at how poverty is destroying your life, you wish you could swap places with me, infact you would do anything including selling your family members to be able to be in my position but like a typical delusional nigerian you keep lying to yourself that you are better off than those of us over here.

keep hustling, keep suffering and smiling and maybe one day god will come down from heaven and deliver you out of the hands of your criminal govt, oh by the way how are you preparing for the fuel subsidy removal by your hearthrob okonjo iweala? please keep me posted as i hear the cost of living in nigeria is about to skyrocket, try not to have a seizure after reading this grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okonju Iweala Responds To Wikileaks Scandal by manny4life(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2011
I have asked people to put forth their ###, NONE and I repeat NONE has been able to put their claims to test. It's been 24hrs since my request, What a shame; SMH in disappointment. Random theories, baseless accusations from a downright irrelevant organization that lacked proper authentication process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims / Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation / Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.