Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Business Can Do With Fifty Thousand Naira In Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Do With Fifty Thousand Naira In Lagos? (6270 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can Do With Fifty Thousand Naira In Lagos? by aduhube: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2011
Give ideas please!
Re: What Business Can Do With Fifty Thousand Naira In Lagos? by 2sexy(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2011
With 50k in my hand and a place like Lagos, I will start selling Information for cash. Most people want to know how to do one thing or the other, i will teach a large group of people how to do what they want get paid in return. Actually, what I am revealing to you here is a Multimillion naira business that does not need too much capital to start. If you need an ebook that can explain it in details step by step, I will be glad to help you here but for price of 5k. I will only drop my contact if you ask for it.
Re: What Business Can Do With Fifty Thousand Naira In Lagos? by aduhube: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2011
Thanks dear. More ideas please!
Re: What Business Can Do With Fifty Thousand Naira In Lagos? by aduhube: 2:16am On Sep 14, 2011
What can I do?
Re: What Business Can Do With Fifty Thousand Naira In Lagos? by yungchap(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2011
@Aduhube,

You can venture into Exammination business. It is a very lucrative business with little effort and no expenses.I'm already into this business for years now and i know how this business works,Trust me.

You can visit here for more details: http://onlinegoldminebiz..com/

See you at the top as the bottom is too crowded.

Cheers.
Re: What Business Can Do With Fifty Thousand Naira In Lagos? by boay(m): 4:13am On Sep 23, 2011
@ poster send a mail to tonyboay@gmail.com and I will show you manying opportunities.

(1) (Reply)

UBA Partners With Mastercard To Reward Loyal Customers With All-expense Paid / Trucking Business In Nigeria / Make 30%-50% Profit Monthly On Forex Without Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.