Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

What You Think Of The Movie 'ROLE MODELS'? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What You Think Of The Movie 'ROLE MODELS'? (1029 Views)

Pete Edochie Turns Into Gangster In New Movie Role [B-T-S Photos] / Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Think Of The Movie 'ROLE MODELS'? by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2011
Anyone watch the movie 'role models'? Came out 2008, but it's one of those films you never get tired of grin.

The star of the film for me was the little bruh- Bobb'e J Thompson. He played a supporting role, but made the film for me. The kid is a real life/black version of Cartman in the cartoon 'Southpark' and really needs to have his potty mouth washed out with soap and water. Never knew a little kid could be that threatening, LOL grin.

The funniest part for me was when he jumped to the front of the jeep to be with his own mentor, when the other mentor got out the car with his ward. And when he asked them to come back at a certain time later with the ride to pick them up, Bobbes' character in the film told him in a rude/gangster way to: "fuc*k off miss daisy!!!". If you've watched the film 'DRIVING MISS DAISY' you'll apreciate the joke.

Here's the trailer of the film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqnvu5QC2fQ
Re: What You Think Of The Movie 'ROLE MODELS'? by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
Was going through my previous posts and remembered this one grin. So nobody else has watched this hilarious movie shocked shocked? Man! you guys don't know what you're missing.

(1) (Reply)

Two Thumbs Up For Africa International Film Festival / Quadcopters In Motion (this Is Not CGI) / Yoruba Movie Bisola Yowon 1 & 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.