Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! (7531 Views)

STUDY IN BULGARIA / Nairalanders Studying In Sofia, Bulgaria / Any Nigerian In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by adverse: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2011
@justwise, ogugua1 et al

i beg for your expertise and experience here. i want to travel to Bulgaria on a tourist visa and virgin passport come January. and I am ready to start preparations now.
i have a very busy schedule and i decided to give d job to 1 of 2 travel agents (actually my brother; and Auntie). I will be honest here; they are asking 250,000 naira for a 3mths visa. Now i am feeling its way 2 pricey, if i can make out time and go myself to the Abuja consular office. But i am scared cos the last my sis did, she only got a 1-mth visa. Now 1-mth would bleep up my plans, i need a minimum of 3-mths.
So am asking you all for ideads, is it possible 2 get a 3-mth visa on a virgin passport to Sofia, Bulgaria; or should i just give em a 20% deposit and go to work, while they do it on my behalf?

p.s: i am not buying a visa, i am only paying for their services cos i work 9 to 9; Mon - Sat.
Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by llbhuds: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2011
Hnmmmmmm, Bulgariaaaa
that money is too much for a country like bulgaria, gettin a 3months visa on a virgin pp is not a problem because if u submit all the neccesary documents demanded by the embassy, you are going to be issued ur visa.
but mind u, bulgaria is just a country dat attracts tourist during the summer and i can assure u dat der is no job for u there (if thats ur intention) because there are millions of bulgarians in the mainland europe working for money that even me cant work for that kind of money.
in 2006 romania and bulgaria were accepted as an eu member and since then europe as never been the same because they are like animals anywhere u see them. even in the uk, they need to get a work permit like an african b4 they can takeup any job, and they are kindda restricted to only farm work in the uk for their first yr in the uk. bulgarians and romanians are big time thieves.
so if u just want to go for visit its ok but not in january because its winter and i can assure u that u will cry because u will always be inside ur hotel during ur stay der. there girls self fine ooo , lol
so think twice ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by ojdollars(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2011
adverse_!:

@justwise, ogagua et al

i beg for your expertise and experience here. i want to travel to Bulgaria on a tourist visa and virgin passport come January. and I am ready to start preparations now.
i have a very busy schedule and i decided to give d job to 1 of 2 travel agents (actually my brother; and Auntie). I will be honest here; they are asking 250,000 naira for a 3mths visa. Now i am feeling its way 2 pricey, if i can make out time and go myself to the Abuja consular office. But i am scared cos the last my sis did, she only got a 1-mth visa. Now 1-mth would bleep up my plans, i need a minimum of 3-mths.
So am asking you all for ideads, is it possible 2 get a 3-mth visa on a virgin passport to Sofia, Bulgaria; or should i just give em a 20% deposit and go to work, while they do it on my behalf?

p.s: i am not buying a visa, i am only paying for their services cos i work 9 to 9; Mon - Sat.

@adverse_! , Next time you making enquires, don't mention a particular name, as those people might not help you with what you looking for and others might just ignore you because of that. Bulgaria Visa takes 7 working days, thats like 1week and 2 or 3days additional. Take excuse on Monday to go submit your document needed at the embassy. Their website is http://www.mfa.bg/en/54/pages/view/852 . That;s everything you need, but with 50k shall, I fit help you ooh, money nor dey too much lol. Kidding, take care.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by xamfort(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2011
Yeah, the best i could give to you was given to you by llbhuds , wise up,brother
Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by adverse: 12:48am On Sep 12, 2011
llbhuds:

Hnmmmmmm, Bulgariaaaa
that money is too much for a country like bulgaria, gettin a 3months visa on a virgin pp is not a problem because if u submit all the neccesary documents demanded by the embassy, you are going to be issued your visa.
but mind u, bulgaria is just a country dat attracts tourist during the summer and i can assure u dat der is no job for u there (if thats your intention) because so if u just want to go for visit its ok but not in january because its winter and i can assure u that u will cry because u will always be inside your hotel during your stay der. there girls self fine ooo , lol
so think twice ooooo

many thanks for your reply. yes, i particularly choose the winter period. strange huh? i am not going there 2 work. just spend my 3mths and am back 2 my home sweet home, naija. its just a tourist visa, spend time around and back home. sure , their girls are exotic,
even got a girlfriend there,,,,,,,,,,,,and she's pregnant 4 me, so u see why i need d tourist visa so bad!!!!
Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by adverse: 12:49am On Sep 12, 2011
xamfort:

Yeah, the best i could give to you was given to you by llbhuds , wise up,brother

thanks a million for ur reply. wise up as in how? 250grand too much ba?
me self dey wonder ohhhhh. abeg help me ohh
Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by adverse: 12:51am On Sep 12, 2011
ojdollars:

@adverse_! , Next time you making enquires, don't mention a particular name, as those people might not help you with what you looking for and others might just ignore you because of that.

thanks a billie , for ur reply
i appreciate it. u asked for 50k, hmmm, well lets talk bout that on fone. 50k for helping me submit the documents or
i dont get . . . . . . and ur 1st line, i shouldnt mention a particular name, i dont get, as in, mention a particular name on Nairaland
or to my travel agencies?
Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by adverse: 12:58am On Sep 12, 2011
@all

thanks #ojdollars for the official site of the consulate.
now i wanna ask a question, if i submit all d required documents, i have a sponsor with 10M in his account, he's renowned business man
would i be a able 2 get a 3-mths stamp? dats my main worry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cos my sis got 1mth,
what do i do in 1mth,,,,,,? eh?
Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 12, 2011
@adverse Boss now bear in mind that since u are first timer to their country u might be issued a month visa or a 3 months visa to stay for one month. U will not be allowed to stay for a complete 3 mths. But i think 9 times out of 10 u will be issued a 1 monrth visa to even stay for 20 days. So just kip ur fingers crossed.

Peace
Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by adverse: 1:50am On Sep 12, 2011
ogugua1:

@adverse Boss now bear in mind that since u are first timer to their country u might be issued a month visa or a 3 months visa to stay for one month. U will not be allowed to stay for a complete 3 mths. But i think 9 times out of 10 u will be issued a 1 monrth visa to even stay for 20 days. So just kip your fingers crossed.

Peace

bad news! but thanks.wats a reeasonable budget for this, /?
Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by ojdollars(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2011
adverse_!:

@all

thanks #ojdollars for the official site of the consulate.
now i wanna ask a question, if i submit all d required documents, i have a sponsor with 10M in his account, he's renowned business man
would i be a able 2 get a 3-mths stamp? dats my main worry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cos my sis got 1mth,
what do i do in 1mth,,,,,,? eh?

@adverse_! , Inbox me your phone number and I will tell you what to do as per what I know. Since you leave in ABJ, is easy to apply. But sponsor account does not guarantee you visa ooh, na packaging and impression. My email: ojdollarsnl@yahoo.com.
Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by adverse: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2011
ojdollars:

@adverse_! , Inbox me your phone number + Since you leave in ABJ, is easy to apply. + But sponsor account does not guarantee you visa ooh, na packaging and impression.

thanks will do that . . . nope, leave in Lagos, d sponsor;s account, well they require proof of earning./having at least 50euros a day for d intended period of stay.
i was calculating 90days, dats 4500euros . . . . dont knw if am correct, though!
but if na so dem want do am, i dey ready sef, lol !!
Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by adverse: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2011
@justwise

why we nor dey see u now?
Abeg, leave Robelinc alone, we need u here, lol
Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by kennybuda: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2011
@adverse_! man be honest you will gain what you want , you mention a bulgarian girl pregnant for you ? she can invite you through immigration bureau if she is working legal, you need to pay just visa fee in bulgarian embassy abuja, moreover if the child is born while your in bulgaria you will get instant resident permit valid for 5 years man you need no fear there ar alot of nigerians in sofia ask of kingsley aka klisman or kenny aka epa this are the big dus in sofia they will guide you cheers
Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by mercylife: 6:56am On Sep 22, 2011
Ojdolla pls am intrested in ur infonmation send it to me maxolatech@hotmail.com thanks
Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by collinsfbi(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2011
@poster,

I am sorry ask you these questions, i know you may not like it but i still need to ask you, how did you meet the Bulgarian girl that was pregnant for you? what can of job are you into that you cannot take a day or two off to apply for your visa? what kind of plan do you have in mind as a tourist that a month visa will bleep off? Psychological, you are not sincere with your post because i can read you from afar and i can hack into your plans. I will appreciate if you can answer those questions maybe i can be of good help.

Gbammmmmmmm over and out
Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by collinsfbi(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2011
@poster,

I am sorry to ask you these questions, i know you may not like it but i still need to ask you, how did you meet the Bulgarian girl that was pregnant for you? what kind of job are you into that you cannot take a day or two off to apply for your visa? what kind of plans do you have in mind as a tourist that a month visa will bleep off? Psychological, you are not sincere with your post because i can read you from afar and i can hack into your plans. I will appreciate if you can answer those questions maybe i can be of good help.

Gbammmmmmmm over and out
Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by irayson: 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
where is bulgaria office in abuja Please house help my
Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by irayson: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
Please where is bulgaria office in abuja
Re: Pls Advise: 3-months Visa To Sofia, Bulgaria! by Ilodigweudoka(m): 1:09am On Nov 20, 2013
dont be scared.... even if u r given one month visa, dont worry once u arrive over there look for a schoolor langugae learning center n hurrily apply for a 6 months course to study their language, then leave the rest for the school to process. once u pay ur fees complete they will further ur visa extension for u. i believ ur pregnant girlfriend can help u find a school quickly over there.
thats my little idea thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Dead In Ogun Boat Mishap / Some Amazing Facts About Bahamas, Dubai, And Barbados. / 8 Signs Of Tiredness That Makes It Dangerous To Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.