Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Win N20,000 Just To Design A Logo For Us! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Win N20,000 Just To Design A Logo For Us! (1392 Views)

It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards / How To Choose A Logo Designer / Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win N20,000 Just To Design A Logo For Us! by EZEB1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2007
Win N20000 just to design a Logo for us!!!

We are a new company interested in designing a Brand Logo for our new product. We require a good graphic artist to design an innovative logo to emphasize our new product. Below is a description of the product.

Product Name: Calcium Carbonate Powder
Description: Powder substance
Packaging: 50kg Bags similar to Cement, Rice or flour bags.

Note that the logo to be designed should have the following inscription Boldly wriiten, ''BEES Superfine Caco3 Powder''
Please the ''BEES'' should be especially bold.

Also Note that the Logo is to be printed on the Bags that is to be used to Package the product.

All designs should be sent to the following email address ezekwere@yahoo.com with your phone numbers as we shall also be giving you other contracts to design.
Re: Win N20,000 Just To Design A Logo For Us! by Seun(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2007
For 20,000 naira you can hire a great graphic artist to do the job for you. Why launch a competition?
Re: Win N20,000 Just To Design A Logo For Us! by zPixel(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2007
deadline??
Re: Win N20,000 Just To Design A Logo For Us! by naijacutee(f): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2007
By launching a competition, they can give talented but unknown individuals a chance to show what they are all about.
Re: Win N20,000 Just To Design A Logo For Us! by Seun(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2007
1) An unknown individual can become known in a micro-second if he has a good portfolio.
2) His company is not in the business of promoting unknown individuals. They just need a good logo!
3) I won't take this particular poster seriously because he announced a different prize elsewhere.
Re: Win N20,000 Just To Design A Logo For Us! by ajayi1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2007
I see,
Re: Win N20,000 Just To Design A Logo For Us! by naijacutee(f): 3:20am On Aug 31, 2007
Well-said, Seun. However, I'm sure you'll agree with me that a good portfolio isn't just judged by the quality of its contents only, but also on the services offered as a whole, including reliability, turnaround time, customer service etc. These can be proven by having worked for people. I believe this competition is a chance to offer that. Also, I don't think there is any harm in a business promoting unknown individuals if it is more profitable for them in the long run and provides them with options.
Re: Win N20,000 Just To Design A Logo For Us! by EZEB1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2007
Promotion Ends On the 30th of Sept 2007. There was also an error on the former price the real price is N20,000.  Good designers should grab this opportunity, More juicy jobs awaits the best Innovative Logo designer Thanks.
Re: Win N20,000 Just To Design A Logo For Us! by soul2jah: 7:28am On Sep 06, 2007
How are we sure we will be contacted since we are sending every thing to your box?
Re: Win N20,000 Just To Design A Logo For Us! by shylle(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2007
@last poster

Good question.

Money is a blindfold. And unfortunately, designers are always eager to show their stuff.

Why send evrything to his box? How do u then contact him later when ur design is gone?

For those who still want to go ahead and submit, put a huge watermark across ur designs that says "SAMPLE".

Or better still, send it in a thumbnail, with low resolution dat can't be used. If he thinks ur design is good enough, he'd get in touch.

Be careful o.

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently / How To Download From Youtube With Mobile Fones / Eassyhark Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.