Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids (47914 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by johnsonautio: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hello every body on this site, I want to give a testimony about my HIV virus that was cured by a great spell caster. Since last 4 months I have being an HIV patient. I never think I live long again and am so grateful about this great man called Brodus who cured my HIV AIDS last 3 weeks. I was in a great pain so I told one of my best friend; she told me that there is a great spell caster that can cure my HIV. I asked her if she had his email address, she gave me his email and I emailed him. He talked to me and he perform the necessary rituals and he told me that after two weeks I should go for a test and Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now an HIV negative, I couldn’t believe myself, I went to see another doctor the result was still the same, I was human on planet earth again, so I emailed him and thanked him. Please if you are having a similar problem please visit him/contact him on dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by vdavydenko: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2015
There are some new methods of HIV treatment nowadays. I now that stem cell therapy can really help with different diseases, even this one. You can get some info on it from http://uctclinic.com/ My friend recommended it to me. He says it is a very good and reliable clinic
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by TheHeartlander: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2015
HIV/AIDS has no know cure; however there are medications that are known to help boost the immune systems of the patients. As you maybe aware the patients are constantly battling infections. Thus it is a fight against opportunist infections.

4Life Transfer Factor products are know to support those with the disease by boosting the overall immune systems.

HERE IS A TESTIMONY:
Raul is from Mexico, he has Aids and was very sick. He had lost a lot of weight and was taking two different treatments. He had also tried lots of products. Sergio his up line met with him at a meeting and had not seen him for a while. He was very surprised to find out he was so sick. He told Raul about TF+ and he immediately began to take it. It has been 2 months of 6 TF+ per day and he feels great. He is now eating, has gained weight, has energy and has gone back to his normal life. He is now taking only one treatment instead of two. He is very grateful to TF+ and Sergio for introducing him to it… Raul/Mexico

To know more about how 4Life Transfer Factor can help you with HIV/AIDS and othe Auto Immune Diseases>>>
Please Visit:
4Life Nigeria http://www.facebook.com/4LifeNigeria
4Life Research USA. http://www.4life.com/

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by Greatidonis: 12:48am On May 03, 2015
Scam!!!
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by Nobody: 12:49am On May 03, 2015
pweetiedee:
with all i know about herbal and home remedies: there are herbs that could cure HIV: bitter kola, coconut oil, moringa oil, seed and leaf.
The truth is coconut oil and bitter kola could cure HIV. there is no harm in trying if u have it. its natural. An old man once told me that "Bitter kola can cure ebola, but people don't want to believe, it will even cure hiv". i believe him.
Waddup beautiful

1 Like

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by mondaynelson20: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
I am cassie let me share this testimony to the world to hear about him too this man really exit I was HIV positive over 7year I have being in medication and I try to look for cure to my problem and I go through internet doctor and I found a tradition doctor named DR.ezike I contacted him for help he give me all his laws and rule that if I get cured I should write about him and that is what am doing now, this man ask for some information about me, which I give him this man cure me from HIV what a great man thank for your help when he get the information he told me that he is about to work on it 20 to 30 minute this man email me and told me what to do for the curing which I did after all the things needed for the cure is provide the man call me in 45mins later and tell me to go for test what a great day to me I was negative thanks Dr. ezike you can Dr. ezike through his email address,drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com OR +2348167554235
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by laudate: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
pweetiedee:
with all i know about herbal and home remedies: there are herbs that could cure HIV: bitter kola, coconut oil, moringa oil, seed and leaf.
The truth is coconut oil and bitter kola could cure HIV. there is no harm in trying if u have it. its natural. An old man once told me that "Bitter kola can cure ebola, but people don't want to believe, it will even cure hiv". i believe him.

Stop recycling or regurgitating falsehood! angry Those things can NEVER cure HIV.

Stop misleading people on this thread. Free your mind and stop believing the deceit peddled by clueless people. sad
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
pweetiedee:

There is no known cure for HIV/AIDS for now.
Don't you think that it is very dangerous for you believe anything without a little attempt at verification? The old man in question might mean well for ebola and HIV patients but that doesn't make anything he says supreme! Kola-nut contains caffeine and Caffeine is no cure for viruses and that is why it hasn't been introduced as treatment for those diseases in mainstream medicine. There is nothing like "alternative medicine". That anyone could believe this is a consequence of failure by the science community to enlighten people on these commonsensical and well thought out worldviews. I hope this will change soon.
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by EllenJane1: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hello I'm Ellen Jane by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Unity the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my HIV disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: "Many people have the HIV cure why are people still suffering from it?" I though of it, then I contact Dr.Unity via email, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him,and told me am going to buy some items to make every thing work for good and i told the great Dr no problem , he prepared it (CURE) as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested HIV negative, if you are HIV positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: Unityspellhelp@gmail.com +2348109756444, have a good day Ellen Jane

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by igraman(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
call ds no 08109324448 i ll link you to som1 in ijebu-igbo who cures it herbally
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by ttby09: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
I really want to thank God for using Dr. Adesuwa to restore my life back with herbal medicine, my good friends who have been HIV positive for 2 years and all days of my cry to God as life was a mother of 2 cute kids were looking at me, I was taking my medication the hospital, I also did some prayers to God to do a miracle in my life, this is my friends a life story playing i am sharing with you in net today, a few months ago I was surfing the net when I found some good evidence about Dr Adesuwa has done for me and my family. I was having HIV / AIDS for good three years without solution, the disease almost took my life cause I could work and I was losing a lot of money for drugs, but faithful day when I went online, I met plenty of testimonials about this great man, so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did. he cured me of my illness and I am so happy and so happy to write about it today. if you need help you also want to be cured as I got mine, just email.
(dradesuwaspelltemple@gmail.com) .o (dradesuwaspelltemple@yahoo.com) or call by phone (2347054396436)
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by EllenJane1: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2015
Hello I'm Ellen Jane by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Unity the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my HIV disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: "Many people have the HIV cure why are people still suffering from it?" I though of it, then I contact Dr.Unity via email, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him,and told me am going to buy some items to make every thing work for good and i told the great Dr no problem , he prepared it (CURE) as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested HIV negative, if you are HIV positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: Unityspellhelp@gmail.com OR Unityspellhelp@outlook.com +2348109756444, have a good day

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by oloyetomoye: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2015
Gabrielosayogie:
Is there truly a cure for this deadly disease? People are having various opinions. Some say that it has been discovered by scientists, others say that the cure is in india. All sorts of things have been said by people. What do you think?

So far no known cure for AIDS. Only HIV can be managed before it becomes full-blown AIDS.
Beware of Scammers. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by owam19: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
Good day to every one here,My name are Prince Chris Thomson, from Culver city in California I am here to testify and share the good works which i am still enjoying till date.Three years ago i was affiliated with HIV/AID (Yes) I am not ashamed to say it,i have tried every possible way medically to see what can be done but nothing seems to be happening,after much spending of funds and going from one hospital to the other with out no cure,well my greatest fear was to die and leave my only daughter whose mother died 6 years ago due to cancer of the breast,she is tender but i don't want to loose her and let her suffer in the world.I was searching online for solutions early this year when i came across a great spell caster By the name DR ATASE.
Told me to calm down that there is nothing hidden under the surface of the earth. that all my problems are easy as the word EASY.
So i gave him every necessary information's he needed and he help me with my disease and i am very glad to tell you guys that i am 100 percent healthy and the doctors confirmed it... I am using this as a medium to help those who are in need of anything in life,(I repeat anything you want,I believe DR ATASE would help you with any adversaries you are going through in life)
You can easily contact him through his email id which is indiaspelltemple@yahoo.com ..www.indiaspelltemple.webs.com
This would be all, please you can also help me share this to those who needs it. Again his email is indiaspelltemple@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by green6231: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hello my name is Leo Daniel i want to share testimony that to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr Believe from (drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com) prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. I had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes system on my body. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine spell caster called Dr Believe I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from Dr Believe to your HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com Contact him and be free from herpes and other types of problems he will help you out try and see. and any types of sickness
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by Ohara073: 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hi Brothers and Sisters, I am Paul Wilberson from Northern Ireland but based in UK, I want to use this golden oppurtunity of mine to say thanks to Dr caro for curing my HIV VIRUS with her Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from this Virus for eight years now, Is was a Miracle that i got Cured after Using Dr caro herbal medicine. For any Contact, Here is Dr Caro email ID: carosolutionhome@gmail.com Or carosolutionhome@hotmail.com
She also has a website where you can as well contact her directly, Here is the Website: http://carosolutionhome.webs.com/

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by flokii: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2015
dis OP don get HIV.. grin

Op no fear.. HIV is not the end of life.. keep the hope alive
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by Ohara073: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hi Brothers and Sisters, I am Paul Wilberson from Northern Ireland but based in UK, I want to use this golden opportunity of mine to say thanks to Dr caro for curing my HIV VIRUS with her Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from this Virus for eight years now, Is was a Miracle that i got Cured after Using Dr caro herbal medicine. For any Contact, Here is Dr Caro email ID: carosolutionhome@gmail.com Or carosolutionhome@hotmail.com Or you call her on +2349038696106
She also has a website where you can as well contact her directly, Here is the Website: http://carosolutionhome.webs.com/

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by kokomilala(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
There's a solution, but I won't go into the details.The only way to prevent or cure, and/ manage HIV/AIDS is to have a resistant immune system.A very strong immune system staves off the virus.It's now left to you to know how to build a strong immune system.By God's grace, I've not been to the hospital since 1994, when I had typhoid fever.Strengthening the immune system is also very key to the management of HIV and the eventual total cure of it.HIV can be cured by strengthening the immune system.A strong immunity fights off any virus, including the much dreaded HIV.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2015
For any idiot here trying to scam sick people, may God crown your efforts with HIV ijn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by illuminatichurc: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2015
Hello good new I'm Judith by name, thankful to Dr Salami I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Salami the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all kind of diseases, he cured my HIV disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: "Many people have the HIV cure why are people still suffering from it?" I though of it, then I contact Dr.Salami via email, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, and told me am going to buy some materials to make every thing work for good and i told the great Dr no problem i am ready to do any thing to cure this disease, he prepared it (CURE), and send it to me, as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested HIV negative, if you are HIV positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you you to him.. contact him via: salamispelltemple@gmail.com, Thank you all and you God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Anthony Ayalogu: Customs Comptroller Slumps At Airport, Dies, CG Mourns / Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.