Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids (47917 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by RainDevin1: 4:42am On Jan 18, 2016
All thanks to Dr Ofure for curing my hiv with his healing spell, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will for ever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr Ofure to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my life again after the medical doctor have confirmed my HIV status Negative,i have never in my life believed that HIV could be cured by Dr Ofure healing spell. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the power of Dr Ofure that all hope is not lost yet, try and contact him by any means for any kind of disease with his email [ ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com ] or phone number +2348109756444
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by sandra4545(f): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
This is real take it serious, who will
believe that a herb can cure ten
years ANTHRAX in my body, i never
believe that this will work because i
have spend a lot getting drugs from
the hospital to keep me healthy,
what i was now waiting for is death
because i was broke, one day i hard
about this great man who is well
know of HIV ,cancer and herpes
cure, i decided to email him,
unknowingly to me that this will be
the end of the ANTHRAX disease in
my body, he prepare the herb for
me, and give me instruction on how
to take it, at the end of the week
which was seven days ,he told me to
go to the hospital for a checkup, and
i went surprisingly after the test the
doctor confirm me cure from
ANTHRAX disease I thought it was a
joke, i went to other hospital the
doctor there also confirm me cure
from ANTHRAX disease then i took
my friend who was also ANTHARX
patient to the Doctor after the taking
of the herbs she was also confirm
cure from ANTHRAX disease .please
I want everyone with this virus to be
free, that is why am dropping his
email address,
(giogunspellcastertemple@g
mail.com) i want you to email him he
is a great man. the government is
also interested in this Doctor, thank
you for saving my life, and I promise
I will always testify for your good
work. You can also email me to
know more about the great work he
done for me if you are interested in
contacting him for your own cure
too. giogunspellcastertemple@gmail.com OR +2349054886046

1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK.
2. WINNING LOTTERIES.
3. CHILD BEARING.
4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE.
5. GETTING OF JOB.
6. JOB PROMOTION.
7. MONEY SPELL.
8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.
9. HERBAL CURE.
10. BEAUTY SPELL.
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by harrylura: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
"Good-day every one, my name is Harry Lura, i am from usa i want to share my experience with the general public on how i got my HIV aids cured, i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of HIV, but i never believed them, but one day bi wanted to tests the faith of the DR LUGARD then i contacted him on his email on endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com or endofpainspelltemple@outlook.com, drlugardendofpainspelltemple@yahoo.com, when i contact him, he told me so many things about my life and so many thing about me which was 100% correct, then i pleaded with him to help me out, then to my greatest surprise he prepared some medicine and he asked me to take it, which i did exactly the way the asked me to take them, he told me that in two days time tat i should go and check on my HIV status, i was kind of been surprise, when i went to the hospital to check of my status, the doctor was so surprise when he saw that i was HIV negative, i did not know how i am going to thank DR LUGARD for his good work so i decided to share with the general public on what the great DR did for me, i am so thankful to GOD, for sending DR LUGARD to my rescue, of you are out there having same illness you can contact him so he can help you out on endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com or endofpainspelltemple@outlook.com, drlugardendofpainspelltemple@yahoo.com you can also call +2347089339977 Whats-app HIM if you wish on+2347037098000, thanks for sharing from my experience........................."

2. WINNING LOTTERIES.
3. CHILD BEARING.
5. GETTING OF JOB.
6. JOB PROMOTION.
7. MONEY SPELL.
8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.
9. HERBAL CARE.
10. BEAUTY SPELL.
11. HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by harrylura: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
"Good-day every one, my name is Harry Lura, i am from usa i want to share my experience with the general public on how i got my HIV aids cured, i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of HIV, but i never believed them, but one day bi wanted to tests the faith of the DR LUGARD then i contacted him on his email on endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com or endofpainspelltemple@outlook.com, drlugardendofpainspelltemple@yahoo.com, when i contact him, he told me so many things about my life and so many thing about me which was 100% correct, then i pleaded with him to help me out, then to my greatest surprise he prepared some medicine and he asked me to take it, which i did exactly the way the asked me to take them, he told me that in two days time tat i should go and check on my HIV status, i was kind of been surprise, when i went to the hospital to check of my status, the doctor was so surprise when he saw that i was HIV negative, i did not know how i am going to thank DR LUGARD for his good work so i decided to share with the general public on what the great DR did for me, i am so thankful to GOD, for sending DR LUGARD to my rescue, of you are out there having same illness you can contact him so he can help you out on endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com or endofpainspelltemple@outlook.com, drlugardendofpainspelltemple@yahoo.com you can also call +2347089339977 Whats-app HIM if you wish on+2347037098000, thanks for sharing from my experience........................."

2. WINNING LOTTERIES.
3. CHILD BEARING.
5. GETTING OF JOB.
6. JOB PROMOTION.
7. MONEY SPELL.
8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.
9. HERBAL CARE.
10. BEAUTY SPELL.
11. HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.,,,.

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by LauraJason: 7:26am On Feb 13, 2016
Greetings to all viewers...i was diagnosed of herpes since 2010,i have be living with this deadly disease for the past seven years now,all my efforts to be cured was in vain,until i met my school friend who told of a herbalist that cure herpes, so i contacted the herbal doctor and told him about my disease and then he assured me not to worry that after two weeks i must be cured,just as he said hopefully i was indeed cured,and now i am totally healed of herpes and happy,all thanks to Dr.Akuna for the work well done,you can contact him through his emaisadDRAKUNASOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM).or his mobile number:+2348154625070,and he can cure any types of disease too,HIV/AIDS,DIABETICS,HEPATITIS B,CANCER, ALS, I'm so grateful to Dr.Akuna with person like him i know many life will be save,thank you Dr.Akuna. email
DRAKUNASOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by geniewilliams(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
herbal formular has been produced which can cure HIV /AIDS within four months of administration , this remedy ensure the natural stimulation of body immunity and also synthesis the DNA and RNA for further info kindly call this number 07036507238 or 07082526553 and email : mosesabiola2014@gmail.com
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by kokomilala(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
If anyone is interested in overcoming HIV, there's a way around it.Call 07085352688.It's the best kept secret for ages.
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by hendersonelizab: 2:14am On Feb 20, 2016
[b][b]Hello to all my sisters. I am now 35 years old. I first found out I was HIV positive in 2015. This happened after the man I love became extremely sick. At first when I found out, I reacted just like anyone else. I thought my life was over. My mother was saddened by the news. I was scared to tell anyone. I fell hard into depression. I drank, smoked weed and was just slowly killing myself, Well to make this long story short. My Name is dobrovolska svitlana , My life is Back to me and God have be Good to me in life,before people said there is no cure on HIV/AIDS but today many people have now believe that there is a cure. HIV/AIDS can be cured through Africans roots and harms,and days our great doctors have finally found the cure of HIV/AIDS, many have gotten cured with the help of a great spell caster known as Dr guobadia he is the one of the great spell doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this disease HIV/AIDS. last month he share is Haber medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the best spell caster in Africa, you don’t have to be sad any more or share your tears any more on this disease when the cure have already be found. email;him with this address guobadiaspelltemple@gmail.com So do you need a help to be cured form HIV for your body if yes email Dr guobadia form herbal medicine,he can be of help to you on any problem..Sir may God Bless You.[/b][/b]

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by hendersonelizab: 5:11am On Feb 20, 2016
[b][b][b]Hello to all my sisters. I am now 35 years old. I first found out I was HIV positive in 2015. This happened after the man I love became extremely sick. At first when I found out, I reacted just like anyone else. I thought my life was over. My mother was saddened by the news. I was scared to tell anyone. I fell hard into depression. I drank, smoked weed and was just slowly killing myself, Well to make this long story short. My Name is dobrovolska svitlana , My life is Back to me and God have be Good to me in life,before people said there is no cure on HIV/AIDS but today many people have now believe that there is a cure. HIV/AIDS can be cured through Africans roots and harms,and days our great doctors have finally found the cure of HIV/AIDS, many have gotten cured with the help of a great spell caster known as Dr guobadia he is the one of the great spell doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this disease HIV/AIDS. last month he share is Haber medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the best spell caster in Africa, you don’t have to be sad any more or share your tears any more on this disease when the cure have already be found. email;him with this address guobadiaspelltemple@gmail.com So do you need a help to be cured form HIV for your body if yes email Dr guobadia form herbal medicine,he can be of help to you on any problem..Sir may God Bless You.[/b][/b][/b]

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by jessielewis: 5:42am On Feb 20, 2016
Yes!

Definitely,There is a cure to HIV.
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by apeda73(m): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2016
Meet baba apeda on facebook,or babaapeda@yahoo.com,he is a spiritual man that have treated many

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Anthony Ayalogu: Customs Comptroller Slumps At Airport, Dies, CG Mourns / Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.