Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids (47904 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by Lawrittanneka68(f): 11:10pm On May 16, 2018
Gabrielosayogie:
Is there truly a cure for this deadly disease? People are having various opinions. Some say that it has been discovered by scientists, others say that the cure is in india. All sorts of things have been said by people. What do you think?
I know about products to manage it and the person will leave a healthy and normal life,If interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by ifnyioj22(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2018
ObiomaA:
melt battery 4 fire then mix am with kerosine drink am thrice a day
be mindful of what you say to others!!
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by mamatwiny(f): 9:41am On May 19, 2018
Chai,
This thread has turned to scammers den.
Make una fear God ooo
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by kenzysmith: 3:59pm On May 19, 2018
johnsonautio:
Hello every body on this site, I want to give a testimony about my HIV virus that was cured by a great spell caster. Since last 4 months I have being an HIV patient. I never think I live long again and am so grateful about this great man called Brodus who cured my HIV AIDS last 3 weeks. I was in a great pain so I told one of my best friend; she told me that there is a great spell caster that can cure my HIV. I asked her if she had his email address, she gave me his email and I emailed him. He talked to me and he perform the necessary rituals and he told me that after two weeks I should go for a test and Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now an HIV negative, I couldn’t believe myself, I went to see another doctor the result was still the same, I was human on planet earth again, so I emailed him and thanked him. Please if you are having a similar problem please visit him/contact him on dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com
bro need ur number
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by kenzysmith: 4:03pm On May 19, 2018
TheHeartlander:
HIV/AIDS has no know cure; however there are medications that are known to help boost the immune systems of the patients. As you maybe aware the patients are constantly battling infections. Thus it is a fight against opportunist infections.

4Life Transfer Factor products are know to support those with the disease by boosting the overall immune systems.
Bros need ur contact
HERE IS A TESTIMONY:
Raul is from Mexico, he has Aids and was very sick. He had lost a lot of weight and was taking two different treatments. He had also tried lots of products. Sergio his up line met with him at a meeting and had not seen him for a while. He was very surprised to find out he was so sick. He told Raul about TF+ and he immediately began to take it. It has been 2 months of 6 TF+ per day and he feels great. He is now eating, has gained weight, has energy and has gone back to his normal life. He is now taking only one treatment instead of two. He is very grateful to TF+ and Sergio for introducing him to it… Raul/Mexico

To know more about how 4Life Transfer Factor can help you with HIV/AIDS and othe Auto Immune Diseases>>>
Please Visit:
4Life Nigeria http://www.facebook.com/4LifeNigeria
4Life Research USA. http://www.4life.com/
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by mamatwiny(f): 6:11pm On May 19, 2018
kenzysmith:
bro need ur number

Chai.
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by kenzysmith: 6:15pm On May 19, 2018
mamatwiny:

Chai.
lol I no get am o for my friend o
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by mamatwiny(f): 6:23pm On May 19, 2018
kenzysmith:
lol I no get am o for my friend o
Anybody can have it.

So u believe a spell cured HIV? I won't say much.
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by megansss: 4:12am On Jun 26, 2018
Recommend a good herpes guide site: http://www.herpes101.net

Hope it is helpful.
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by pitchez: 5:30am On Jun 30, 2018
Its No News That Timothy Ray Brown Was Cured Of HIV Using The Revolutionary Stem Cell Therapy...

News Is, After Taking Anti-retroviral Drugs For Over A Decade, He Was Diagnosed Of Acute Myeloid Leukemia.

Stem Cell Therapy Was Originally Intended To Cure His Myeloid Leukemia BUT Ended Up Curing His HIV.
That Is The Undifferentiated, Unspecified & Multicellular Properties Of Stem Cell Therapy.

More People Have Been Clinically Certified To Be HIV Free After Undergoing Stem Cell Treatments. A lot More Chronic Diseases Have Been Cured.

#StemCellTherapy
#PlantStemCellRevolution
WhatsApp: +2348032804500

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Berlin_Patient

1 Like

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by bjking(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2018
The issue of HIV/AIDS is very controversial and HIV is not the disease most people think. There are a lot of lies that needs to be debunked... Watch the video below and learn more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjggd1KSgu4

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

Anthony Ayalogu: Customs Comptroller Slumps At Airport, Dies, CG Mourns / What Is Jedi-jedi In English? / Coronavirus: Share Your Experience Staying At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.