Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September (7875 Views)

See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by fbude: 3:09am On Sep 13, 2011
Those who sponsor Boko Haram.

and recent bombing in Nigeria.

IBB,Atiku Abubarkar,Chiroma,Dambazu,

BuhariAbdullahi Sarki Mukhtar,Abdusalami

Abubakar,Umaru Ali,Yakassi The entire

members of Arewa consutative forum,

Northern Political Leaders Forum (NPLF)
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by buy1get2(m): 3:24am On Sep 13, 2011
WHENEVER YOU SEE MALAM RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN for your lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by noblegas2(m): 5:42am On Sep 13, 2011
jason123:

Are you for real? shocked

Leave him,. i guess he forgot the sayign, be careful what you wish for! everybody knows the beginning of a battle but no one knows the end, even longer than a season film, lol
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by kpogede77: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2011
@Noble gas

I know the end of this battle, the end will produce three or more countries. We know some persons will die in the process which may also include myself but certainly, splitting of Nigeria is worth dying for.

What makes you think you are going to live forever?
Pls tell that to Boko Haram suicide bomber not me, I can die for what I believe in any time, it doesn't make any difference.
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by Gigastar(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2011
engineerd:

Don't forget, it says UI and OTHER Universities! So what other universities? This is the beginning of the end of Nigeria as we know it. Whoever thinks an attack on SW will not get a swift and violent reaction should think twice! The SW had a powerful Kingdom before the existence of Nigeria!
Na true u talk o, abi u don forgot Sango Olukoso(god of thunder), Ogun Lakaye(god of iron), Lagelu, Olowu etc, so becareful and warn yourself.
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by phatmukoro: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2011
heavy security without common metal detectors.i passed through that gate so many times yesterday, they only stop people with bags.these will keep suceeding unless we have agood intelligence system in this country.
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by otokx(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2011
Kpogede77 is making me laugh; is it the same ND that we are residing that you talk about? Its not by mouth o, the people in JOS asked the soldiers to leave and they packed their things fast, fast, all over ND you see soldiers moving about breaking the law and terrorizing us. Do not start a fight you cannot even meet up.
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by dokkyelele(f): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2011
dont worry, everytin is comin to end soon, l work at d international airport, l saw jack, tony, n chole, with CTU team frm yanky with their equipment yesterday at abt 10pm flight, u just wait n u will see GJE is doin sumtin,
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]Make those idiots come bomb west make dem see - if banger wey loud pass normal sound sef na egbe set for notherners o! I've always said Bleep Nigeria as an entity/polity wuheva - I'm concerned about Yorubaland as a country. Thank GOD for BH sef, my thirst for the eventual splitting of Nigeria is about to be wetted*[b][/b]
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by ochukoccna: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2011
Boko Haram threatening UI, UNIBEN and 18 other Universities! What an irony. These Angels of death parading themselves as religious fighters should stop using the following because they are byproduct of Western Education:-
1) Hospitals when they are sick.
2) Stop using Mobile phones.
3) Stop using cars, Earoplanes and all mechcal divices.
4) Stop drinking tap water and go for Rain Water (direct from Allah).
5) Stop wearing clothes made by western technology and wear those weaven by mujaheedens.
6) Stop using building materials made by western technology and use natural materials like grasses, mude.
7) Stop using electricity and use only Sun and Moon.
cool Stop using electronics like TV, Radio, Computers etc becuase they are made by "infidels".
9) Stop reading koran that is printed by Western Technology Printers and read those written by hand.
10) Stop using fans, ACs, heaters and all products made by infidels especially Chinese who don't believe in any diety. Chinese believe they are gods to themselves.
11) Stop using cash and Robbing Banks because they are all western products. And go for trade by Bata.
12) Withdraw from Government employment and go to mosques and be praying 24/7 till their death to enter aljan.
Thats when I will know they are really against western education.

Saw this on Vanguard's online version posted by an angry user.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/boko-haram-threatens-to-bomb-ui-uniben-18-others/
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2011
GEJ promise to build one university in each state during his campaign, he hasnt even started building yet
boko haram, is ready to blow up one of the few good ones in ibadan, na wa o sad
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by kpogede77: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2011
@Otoks

You talk about soldiers as if they are not humans like us. Why would you compare ND with Plateu State? If you have witness Warri war in your life, you will know that there is little or nothing the soldiers can do if we go on rampage. I don't think you are an indigene of ND, you are a stranger residing in ND. The difference between me and an average Nigeria soldier is AK47 and GPMG. I am even more educated than most of them. How many Nigerian soldiers know the reaction between Ammonium Nitrate and DPK? The same Police that killed Boko Haram leader is the same police protesting redeployment to Borno. There is difference between when it is green and when it red. Many will pull their uniform and run away. Where are the Gaddafi well trained soldiers today? are they not running all around looking for where to hide? The rebel fighters are like you and I, so why are you afraid. A lot of them where university students at the beginning of the war but today they are good fighters.

1 Like

Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by nagoma(m): 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2011
As we enjoy dicussing rumours; there is another rumour that - aliens are coming from mars and they are going to land on the lagos/ibadan expressway.

1 Like

Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by dephenom(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2011
Leaders of the sect said
yesterday that their radar
was now on University of
Ibadan (UI), University of
Benin (UNIBEN) and 18 other
universities, which they said
they would bomb between
yesterday (September 12)
and September 17.
Boko Haram sent an e-mail
last Thursday to the mail
box of UNIBEN Registrar,
notifying the institution of
its resolve to bomb the
university as part of its
agenda to stop western
education in the country.
Extracted vanguard
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by Abbycite(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2011
Now, I think this is really going crazy, Boko Haram is trying to over step their boundaries, If they want to blow up the whole of the north, they are welcome. But not the south west, I can guarantee their sponsors, they wouldn't like the reactions of the people from this area of the country,
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by snowdrops(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2011
kabukabu:

blah blah blah, doofus. grin

If he "obliterated" them, them, then why are they still around .

More like he tipped them off,then sent in the troops as political posturing grin

Wrap your teeny weeny brain around that, Neanderthal grin

when u sober up come back here. you are clearly still an amateur when it comes to battle of wits. And for ur information I don't speak gibberish.
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by igboboy1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2011
Kpogede dey yan, i like ur confidence as a confirm waffarian but you wey dey talk you don engage in live action? Guy bone o, u wan begin dey open mouth like sw people when action comes now dem go re-arrange mouth.
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by buzcenter: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2011
dis BH matter make me fink like the world is ending soon.
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by buzcenter: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2011
i swear if BH pipu fumble reach SW den d war has jas begun cos u all knw dat Yoruba re so touchin in brain o
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by IYANGBALI: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2011
islam religion of peace piss hisses and walks away

1 Like

Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by LoveKing(m): 2:29am On Sep 14, 2011
then war is around the corner
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by doga123: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2011
na wa ooooo. God help nigeria grin
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by mxy: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2011
these will be over!
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^when undecided
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by Asb4love(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
anyway...we are still fine here in University of Ibadan.though there's security at d gate and within d school......And we're all so fearful. even d school management said it's rumour. may God safe us sha.
Re: Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September by lilliesboy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Six (6) years after and no such thing has happened.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Degree In Biochemistry Be Used To Study Medicine Via Direct Entry ? / List Of Top Polytechnics In Nigeria 2019 Ranking / Jamb Result Already Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.