Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas (841 Views)

How Are You Going To Welcome The New Year 2012 With Your Sweetheart? / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas by Orikinla(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2011
She just loves the cinemas and that is what attracted her to me and we have been to the Silverbird Cinemas and Genesis Deluxe Cinemas to see movies twice. And even if I am not going, she goes on her own. Sometimes she goes five times in a week.
I am into moves 24/7, but I cannot be taking her to the theatres frequently.
"You know our policy," I said before she left my office to see another movie today.
"Yes. I will be back before 8 pm," she said.
She would be fine since she can take care of herself.
Going to the movies is better than going to clubs.
Thank God Lagos is not Jos. So, it is safe to go out in the evening without fear.
Re: Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas by Tosinville(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2011
Bullshit
Re: Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas by Dyt(f): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2011
Op r u 4real?
U smtyms amaze me
gosh
ok now wat do u want us do?
We shld track er down abi?
Re: Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas by lepasharon(f): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2011
five times a week ke? una no geh job?
Re: Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas by tellwisdom: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2011
Were you not the guy i saw cleaning the chairs at the cinema??
Re: Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas by Orikinla(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2011
Dem don come again  grin

She really loved Rahman Oladigbolu’s award winning film In America: The Story Of The Soul Sisters.
Popular award winning American actor Jimmy Jean-Louis is Tai Ojo in this movie that has been described as one of the best movies by African filmmakers in the Diaspora. Rahman, a graduate of Quincy College and Harvard University is also the author of On Holy Pilgrimage: A Long Journey for Freedom.

Re: Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas by r231(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas by Orikinla(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2011
And she is already looking forward to seeing Marc Baylis, the dashing handsome British actor who played the captivating lead role of Dale in Faruk Lasaki’s romantic thriller Changing Faces at the cinema in Lagos.

Re: Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas by MrsChima1(f): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
r231

I just seen your wedding pictures. Were the pictures taken by a digital camera?
Re: Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas by Cipriani(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry

@Orikinla Since you live in Bonny camp, I will advise you to pay some soldiers to flog you into coma. If you are lucky to wake up in 10yrs time, maybe you would be able to think better and ask sensible questions. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas by claremont(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2011
Orikinla:

She just loves the cinemas and that is what attracted her to me and we have been to the Silverbird Cinemas and Genesis Deluxe Cinemas to see movies twice. And even if I am not going, she goes on her own. Sometimes she goes five times in a week.
I am into moves 24/7, but I cannot be taking her to the theatres frequently.
"You know our policy," I said before she left my office to see another movie today.
"Yes. I will be back before 8 pm," she said.
She would be fine since she can take care of herself.
Going to the movies is better than going to clubs.
Thank God Lagos is not Jos. So, it is safe to go out in the evening without fear.
Did I miss out a question here?!
Re: Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas by SAFO(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2011
Orikinla I use to think you were a fruit cake but i've finally realized that you're just a different kind of dude. I can respect that.
Re: Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas by claremont(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^
Yep, I agree. Orikinla seems to have a deeply artistic personality.
Re: Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas by kemmeye: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2011
wow i hope you dont spend all your money on silverbird.tufiakwa
Re: Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas by bxg(m): 12:49am On Sep 13, 2011
Re: Young Sweetheart Loves Going To The Cinemas by kpolli(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2011
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Nice Guys Finish Last / Romantic Mistakes / Pet Lizard More Important Than My Fiance - British Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.