Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? (23906 Views)

What Small Biz Can I Setup With N250,000 In Lagos / What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? / What Business Can I Start With N250,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by silvernice(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2011
please forumites i need your contribution as to which business i can successfully start with 250,000 naira. Please i appreciate genuine and beneficial comments. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by boay(m): 4:59am On Sep 13, 2011
You can open a big shop 4 phones,acessories and recharge cards.Or a cement store
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by silvernice(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2011
Thanks.more ideas please.
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by Suhaibu(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2011
Hello Landers,

Am a nich actually in the Lagos market (lol),
I recently realized that I should try buying stuffs from Lagos and selling them in Abuja (as I'm a resident of the city).

My idea is to engage in women apparels and materials. Basically, women shoes, bangles, and lace materials cus I realized that Hausa women love those stuffs and lace materials are mostly imported either from Lagos or China to the Northern Nigeria. My market essentially will be Hausas' from the North with Abuja as my headquarter.

My capital is just #200k

Please advice me on the following:

*Good wholesale market for these goods to source from, in Lagos.
*Do you think there's going to be profit margin buying from Lagos and selling in Abuja and other Norther cities?
*Anything I need to know from Lagos market?

Any advice is welcome, and highly appreciative I'm as ever.

Thank You. sas' from the North with Abuja as my headquarter.

My capital is just #200k

Please advice me on the following:

*Good wholesale market for these goods to source from, in Lagos.
*Do you think there's going to be profit margin buying from Lagos and selling in Abuja and other Norther cities?
*Anything I need to know from Lagos market?

Any advice is welcome, and highly appreciative I'm as ever.

Thank You.
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by berni(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2011
Call me on 08133258425 let me put u into cement business
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by godello: 5:54am On Oct 27, 2011
@berni am interested in d cement business
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by GODSJEWEL2: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2011
@suhaibuy
Your business will make a huge impart in the north.I advise you buy from balogun market cos they have quality stuff,am assuming you're based in abuja.how to go about it:book evening aeroflight to lagos,rest dat when you arrive,next morning go to the market buy all you need not necessarily to your taste,take everything to a transport company that would bring it back to abuja while you fly back and wait for your goods to arrive.flying takes the stress off you.sort out your goods when they arrive and take it to the northern state you wish.for example katsina lacks some of the things you mentioned.my friend served there but had to come to abuja to buy ordinary pant.

1 Like

Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by GODSJEWEL2: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2011
@silvernice
You can sign up with nigeria import-export commision(very cheap) and that exporting charcoal,garri,stocfish etc.or you can be grand suya oil distributor
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by Thethy(m): 1:45am On Nov 06, 2011
Try,grasscutter farming,start small scale,for more detail talk to us @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by cescfab(m): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2011
Don't give anybody money and you should also forget all this online biz they all scam, my only advice is that you should get a shop start a game shop i mean p.s 2 biz is a very good biz you can make profit of 2k to 3k per day depend on the location that mean you will realise about 30 to 40k per month. You can make enquire best of luck. 08039106814

1 Like

Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by 9jaIhail(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2011
THIS WILL BE A VERY GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR NIGERIA WOMEN.THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE INTO INDIA SAREE OR GEORGES.MY FACTORY WILL OFFER YOU A GOOD DEAL AT A VERY GOOD PRICE AS LONG AS GARMENT IS CONCERN.YOU CAN ALSO GIVE US SAMPLE AND WE WILL PRODUCE YOUR CHOICE FOR YOU AT A VERY FRIENDLY PRICE.

THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE INTO BEAUTY PALOUR WE CAN SUPPLY YOU INDIA HAIRS OUR PRICE IS VERY FRIENDLY. FOR ANY QUESTION OR INTERESTED PARTNER CAN REACH ME ON sunnylee12002@yahoo.com
OR +918447773420
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by Flexskillz(m): 4:04am On Dec 27, 2011
i have details of how you can successfully invest only 150k of that money and get huge rewards for your investments. send a mail to davedan2003@yahoo.com for details. this will blow your mind. Never believe that you will get rich quick my brother such things dont exist, work smart and be rewarded. stay in charge.
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by leadkeyz: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2012
Don't start a business you do not understand.
If you don't have time to attend to your business
at initial stage, forget about it for now.

You don't want to start a business you will regret
later on. That is why starting an online business
and building up your fund that will be sufficient for
you to resign from your day job is highly recommended.
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by Topeby: 5:10am On Jan 09, 2012
Check this it will be of help.
www.banking.FireInWebspace.info
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by monteriza(m): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2012
There are a number of businesses you can start with 200K or less.The most important thing is that you search very well for an opportunity,a gap,a need in the market yearning to be satisfied.And you go ahead to innovate/design a good or service that is capable of satisfying the identified need.That is what entrepreneurship is all about.
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by philag: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
250,000 is a good sum to start with,having a fish farm will pay u much.i can give u a book purely based on research on fish farms establishment.call 08036876988
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by bizlover: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2012
Hello,
I'm into small scale export business, contact me on 08154508840 or getinstantbiz@gmail.com
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by otajipopo: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2012
I could teach you the best ways to invest your money by yourself.
All you need do is send a mail with subject investment to saxtox@gmail.com
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by herdeyronke(f): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2012
go to www.enaijajobs.com for more brilliant ideas
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
In respect to investing in forex fund management. Please proceed to any GTBank Plc near you and open a domicillary account. Apply for a visa credit card immediately to enable a same-day transaction for your fund transfers.

Then log into www.fxpro.com and register for a forex mini account with the following requirements;

1. Your identification i.e

(a) Driver's License OR
(b) International Passport OR
(c) National ID

2. Bank Statement of Account confirming your address and names.

I will do the trading on YOUR OWN FOREX ACCOUNT PLATFORM.

Profit Share: 50:50 (All profits will be shared in equal ratio)
Duration: One month.

I will guide you through the processes of account registration and fund transfer into your forex account after which I will commence the trading on it immediately. The minimum amount for trading on your account is $1000 (One Thousand Dollars)
INTERESTED AND WORTHY INVESTORS SHOULD CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2012

1 Like

Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by INFO70: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ogigwe: In respect to investing in forex fund management. Please proceed to any GTBank Plc near you and open a domicillary account. Apply for a visa credit card immediately to enable a same-day transaction for your fund transfers.

Then log into www.fxpro.com and register for a forex mini account with the following requirements;

1. Your identification i.e

(a) Driver's License OR
(b) International Passport OR
(c) National ID

2. Bank Statement of Account confirming your address and names.

I will do the trading on YOUR OWN FOREX ACCOUNT PLATFORM.

Profit Share: 50:50 (All profits will be shared in equal ratio)
Duration: One month.

I will guide you through the processes of account registration and fund transfer into your forex account after which I will commence the trading on it immediately. The minimum amount for trading on your account is $1000 (One Thousand Dollars)
INTERESTED AND WORTHY INVESTORS SHOULD CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

am interested .what is your contact?
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by financialable: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
As many that are asking this same investment question,send a mail to financialable.com.
Investment opportunities and models will be sent to you.Apologies to all those who have sent and has not received it,it will be sent.
To our success!!
Re: Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? by boladex1: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
financialable: As many that are asking this same investment question,send a mail to financialable.com.
Investment opportunities and models will be sent to you.Apologies to all those who have sent and has not received it,it will be sent.
To our success!!

please am interested send to babsodus2k@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Takes Ownership Of Funds In Bank Accounts Not Linked To BVNs / Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry / If We Devalue Naira Again, We Will Kill Nigerians, Says CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.