Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Help: My Hp Netbook Gets So Hot - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help: My Hp Netbook Gets So Hot (3759 Views)

Any Difference Between Notebook, Netbook, Ultrabook, Probook And Laptop? / The Best Linux Distro For A Netbook / Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Hp Netbook Gets So Hot by Cipriani(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2011
I need help. I use a HP Netbook 210 series. It has 2gb ram and 350Gb hard disk with other features of a netbook. My problem is that it gets very hot and my google chrome then responds so slow. Sometimes, my google chrome browser crashes. My touch pad gets so hot that it burns my fingers. Does anyone experience this and what can I do to reduce the temperature and make my google chrome not freeze at intervals. It uses an intel atom processor but really heats up around the hard disk area. Thank you.  cool cool cool
Re: Help: My Hp Netbook Gets So Hot by engrhamid(m): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2011
Cipriani:

I need help. I use a HP Netbook 210 series. It has 2gb ram and 350Gb hard disk with other features of a netbook. My problem is that it gets very hot and my google chrome then responds so slow. Sometimes, my google chrome browser crashes. My touch pad gets so hot that it burns my fingers. Does anyone experience this and what can I do to reduce the temperature and make my google chrome not freeze at intervals. It uses an intel atom processor but really heats up around the hard disk area. Thank you. cool cool cool
Am afraid your cooling fan might be faulty or something.
Do u notice is the fan is still working or not.
i advice u get a usb coolants which will cool the laptop so as for the motherboard or the processor not to get bad!
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Help: My Hp Netbook Gets So Hot by Cipriani(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2011
engrhamid:

Am afraid your cooling fan might be faulty or something.
Do u notice is the fan is still working or not.
i advice u get a usb coolants which will cool the laptop so as for the motherboard or the processor not to get bad!
Cheers!

Thanks for the response. I want to ask how do I carry out a test to know if the cooling fan still works. Is there a software that can do that? And how much might the usb coolants cost me if I want to get one?
Re: Help: My Hp Netbook Gets So Hot by engrhamid(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2011
Cipriani:

Thanks for the response. I want to ask how do I carry out a test to know if the cooling fan still works. Is there a software that can do that? And how much might the usb coolants cost me if I want to get one?
place your palm where the fan normally blow to feel if it's blowing or not.
To get the coolant,it will cost u 3k.
I actually faced same issue on my hp 6735s but i had to order for it in bulk so as to use for my laptop and subsqeuent laptops either it get hot or not and to sell to those who needs it.
Re: Help: My Hp Netbook Gets So Hot by Cipriani(m): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2011
Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it a lot. I will see what I can do about it smiley smiley
Re: Help: My Hp Netbook Gets So Hot by engrhamid(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2011
Cipriani:

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it a lot. I will see what I can do about it smiley smiley
always welcome sir.
Re: Help: My Hp Netbook Gets So Hot by infomart: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2011
The problem with your laptop is that the cooling fan must have stop working and it is dangerous you continue to use the laptop that way because it can condemn your processor.

Once the cooling fan stops working and your system is working, there is no cooling and heat is being generated so it makes the system very hot.

All you need do is either get a usb cooling fan or instead of using the usb cooling fan u get a laptop expert who will open your laptop and replace the cooling fan for you. Once this is done, you system will no longer be heating up and i believe that is what is affecting your browser.

If you are in lagos then we can help you replace the cooling fan on the laptop, also note that you can enjoy FREE BROWSING.

for details cal 08023525720

cheers and stay cool
Re: Help: My Hp Netbook Gets So Hot by Cipriani(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2011
infomart:

The problem with your laptop is that the cooling fan must have stop working and it is dangerous you continue to use the laptop that way because it can condemn your processor.

Once the cooling fan stops working and your system is working, there is no cooling and heat is being generated so it makes the system very hot.

All you need do is either get a usb cooling fan or instead of using the usb cooling fan u get a laptop expert who will open your laptop and replace the cooling fan for you. Once this is done, you system will no longer be heating up and i believe that is what is affecting your browser.

If you are in lagos then we can help you replace the cooling fan on the laptop, also note that you can enjoy FREE BROWSING.

for details cal 08023525720

cheers and stay cool

Thanks. But it's a netbook not a laptop. Can you fix that? And how much might it cost me?
Re: Help: My Hp Netbook Gets So Hot by infomart: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2011
@Cipriani

Yes i can fix that for you but you just need 2 call me so i invite you over to my office when i can be able to access your netbook very well before giving charging you or giving you a price.

i am not always on the forum so is better you call me on 08023525720

cheers

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Pro 15" VGA Problems Permanent Solutions Click Here For Info / Operamini 4.2 Handler Download Link Needed Pls / Hp Services Centre In Lagos Adress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.