Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. (1607 Views)

Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? / God And Men Of God Of The Bible Are Pedophilia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by cgift(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2007
http://www.sowhataboutjesus.com/existed.php
http://www.allaboutjesuschrist.org/historical-and-scientific-proof-of-jesus-faq.htm
http://www.arkdiscovery.com/red_sea_crossing.htm

The bible was not just framed like many of you think. what do you have to say about these findings? .
Re: Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by cgift(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2007
this yet another link to the veracity of the bible. See evidence of what happened during the time of the biblical Pharoah

http://www.oceansoft2000.com/jesusisreal/RedSea.htm.
Re: Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by Wordsmith(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2007
@cgift,

Well for starters, good ol' Sir Kuns, the Fifth Teletubbie in the Order of Annunaqis of the Tamaerans (falsely called Egypt, of course cheesy) would be-lie-ve you're be-lie-eveing that Yashua (falsely called Jesus by the Cau-asians) existed.

In other words, Kuns would be-lieing-to eve [believe] that you've "been-lie-to-the-descendants-of-eve" [believing] Yashua existed, so therefore Eve would be-lieing-to eve [believe] that you've been to lieing to her which would also mean she been lieing to herself since she believes which is = "be-lieing-to-the-descendants-of-eve". So who's is the believing liar, evey or Sir Kuns?

You don't believe me, check out the facts yourself.

FACTS, FACTS FACTS!!! And not believe. be-lie-fs is what the PG* want u to do, covering up the facts about Teletubbies, the 5 elders of the Order of Teletubbies - Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Lala, Poe and last but not the least, Kuns.

Don't be-lie-eve me, check out the facts yourself.

Watch out for part 2. Grab your Copy now!

To God be the Glory. . . .now it's time for Teletubbie bye bye

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Index
*PG - Parental Guidance
Re: Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by cgift(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2007
honestly dont understand ur post?
Re: Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by Wordsmith(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2007
cgift,
you seriously need someone to teach u a thing or two about sarcasm cheesy
Re: Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by cgift(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2007
junk man - that is what you are.

Thought you wanted to engage me concerning those posts.
Re: Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2007
@cgift,

Great job and well done for the weblinks you provided.  May the Lord continue to increase your wisdom and understanding of the knowledge of His Word.  Amen.

@Wordsmith,

You had me laughing like no man's business, the way you  dramatised Kun's comedy. That was some high level sense of humour, you made me crack there. grin grin grin
Re: Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by Wordsmith(m): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ cgift,

dude, chill out man, i was also only dramatising Kuns mos possible answer, you really need to read in between the lines cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by pilgrim1(f): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2007
Where I wan start from?!? grin grin

@Wordsmith, you're at it again - you go pay for making me laff hard O! grin
Re: Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by jerrymania(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2007
wordmsith-davidylan, davidylan-wordsmith right?
Re: Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by pilgrim1(f): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2007
jerrymania:

wordmsith-davidylan, davidylan-wordsmith right?

Hehe. . WRONG! grin
Re: Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by Ndipe(m): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2007
There are proofs of the existence of Jesus Christ, as recorded in the Holy Bible. If he did not exist, dont you think that some naysayers/critics would have written a book detailing a 'cover-up' by early Christians? Even if such books exist, their reputation has not lived upto the Glory of the Holy Bible. A food for thought!
Re: Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by cgift(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2007
Wordsmith:

@ cgift,

dude, chill out man, i was also only dramatising Kuns mos possible answer, you really need to read in between the lines cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yae! I was in bathroom yesternight just laughing my hearts out when i remembered your impersonation of Kuns.

You know all thos be-lie-ve, [be - lie-ing to the sons and daughters of eve. I laughed and larghed under the shower. That was really funny.

On a more srious note, let Kuns and his cronies check thos sites out or we shall refer them to these sites from other thraeds.

i used to know DAVIDLAN as a defendr of xtain faith. is he not?
Re: Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by mellow(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2007
He is, Some times[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by IDINRETE: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2007
cgift:

this yet another link to the veracity of the bible. See evidence of what happened during the time of the biblical Pharoah

http://www.oceansoft2000.com/jesusisreal/RedSea.htm.

Dear cgift, this link is of Ron Wyatt
have you made any research on him at all before posting this link?

Ron Wyatt's discoveries have been proven to be fraud and false by eminent archeologists and even Christian biblical scholars

you need to reconsider your position on him[Ron Wyatt]

would you care to enlighten us on what happened during the time of biblical Pharaoh?
Re: Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by cgift(m): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2007
IDINRETE:

Ron Wyatt's discoveries have been proven to be fraud and false by eminent archeologists and even Christian biblical scholars

I need links please. Just some links and leave the rest thinking to me.

IDINRETE:

would you care to enlighten us on what happened during the time of biblical Pharaoh?

Ron Wyatt also did some work on that on the www.arkdiscovery.com. Hop it will be helpful.

Meanwhile, i await your links on the disproving of Ron's findings.
Re: Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by IDINRETE: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2007
Re: Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. by KAG: 1:07am On Sep 21, 2007
IDINRETE:

Dear cgift, this link is of Ron Wyatt
have you made any research on him at all before posting this link?

QFT. The legacy of the "liars for Jesus" still, unfortunately, lives on and people - Christians - still get taken in by blatant frauds. That is not to say, though, that only Christians can be duped or that non-Christians are automatically smarter than Christians.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Christian Work For A Cigarette Company? / God's Word Is The Prescription For Success And Unending Prosperity. / Secrets Of Christianity (decoding The Ancient)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.