Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? (7328 Views)

What Cream And Soap Could Really Give Me Chocolate Color / Dark Skin: Your Face And The Wonders Of Pure Unadulterated Shea Butter / What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by suze(f): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2007
Dear nairalanderrs.What cream are u using presently that suits your face and skin and which creams have you used in the past that u know does not suit u at all.
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by sagacious(f): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2007
HT 26 it's really nice cream that i can recommend for a light skin body .It maintain the colour and clean all the dark spot
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by iice(f): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2007
Pomade. . .handed down from generations
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by iice(f): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2007
Nope!. . .if its to heavy on the skin. . .its good to mix it with a cream/lotion
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by motunrayo4(f): 4:31am On May 07, 2008
Well I use Dove everything (soap, deoderant, lotion) becuase it's recommended to me by my dermatologist
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by tRoOE(f): 6:38am On May 07, 2008
I use Clinique step 1-3 for my face and Jergen for my body, i rarely use cream sha, i have an oily skin
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by angel101(f): 2:49pm On May 07, 2008
Clear Essence. i think its the very best for blac skin. its been the best for me though
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by bunmii(f): 2:29pm On May 08, 2008
for my face ---- clean & clear moisturiser

for my body ------ nivea body
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by mafolayomi(f): 3:18pm On May 08, 2008
Nature Essence
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by abujabooks(f): 1:15pm On May 21, 2008
Vaseline.
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by nifemi4u(f): 10:38am On May 31, 2008
Dove!! it is ok 4 maintenance 4 d skin or lighting body
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 31, 2008
Revlon,
Venus cream,
Pears baby lotion.
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by chiogo(f): 1:44pm On May 31, 2008
For my face. . . . .clean and clear kit(the cleanser, moisturizer, and acne control)

For my body. . . . Nivea body lotion , Vaseline, or Olay. They're all good.

I don't use lotion on my face tho.
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by fellybabe(f): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2008
I use neutrogena product
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by busygirl(f): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2008
Vaseline. . .
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by replenish(f): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2008
I use clear essence cream mixed with fair and white serum
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by ikamefa(f): 1:26am On Jun 04, 2008
aadin agbon( coc0nut oil) or palm oil mixed with castor oil " grin grin "
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by A2J(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2008
i use Oil of olay and Dove silk cream
Re: What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? by amberella: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2008
I love Garnier. The only products I will use on my face.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hefeng / Feiya single head computer embroidery with 15 needles for sale / Avlon Products In Nigeria: Affirm, Keracare, Syntonics, Grothentic, As I Am, Etc / MACA ROOT! Bringing Out The Curves In You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.