Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Please Does Anyone Know How To Fix Xbox 360 Red Light Error? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please Does Anyone Know How To Fix Xbox 360 Red Light Error? (2634 Views)

How To Fix R4 3DS Error Problem? / Blinking Red Light On Ps3 / Blinking Yellow and Red Light On My Ps3 Console: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Does Anyone Know How To Fix Xbox 360 Red Light Error? by ebeleguys(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2011
Please can anyone help me with the steps I need to take in fixing my Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death error? Please I need help!!!
Re: Please Does Anyone Know How To Fix Xbox 360 Red Light Error? by sandeepc: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,

You can now Play World's Best Online Browser Game for Free, !!!

More more information please post your e-mail address here.

Will send you the link of the GAME within 24 Hours.

Trust me you will enjoy it.

Thanks for your support.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know How To Fix Xbox 360 Red Light Error? by chineduho: 4:03am On Sep 21, 2011
have you fixed it yet.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know How To Fix Xbox 360 Red Light Error? by ebeleguys(m): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2011
@chinedu, not yet bro!
Re: Please Does Anyone Know How To Fix Xbox 360 Red Light Error? by hen6kay(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2011
@poster, those red lights on ur xbox360 are ''RED RING OF DEATH'' it is normally caused by over heating or ur power pack or most times wrong cable to tv connections. if it is 2009 version try testing it first with another power pack b4 anytin.
can u tell me what happens to the power pack immediately u turn it on. Does the power pack light immediately turn from green to orange colour?
Re: Please Does Anyone Know How To Fix Xbox 360 Red Light Error? by ebeleguys(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2011
yea, it changes to orange from green immediately it is turned on and the xbox console thus displays three red rings. pls help me out. thanks man!
Re: Please Does Anyone Know How To Fix Xbox 360 Red Light Error? by tiwola: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2011
Dude its normal for your power pack to go orange then green.
Orange: Standby Mode
Green: Operational Mode.

It's not a symptom of anything.

Were you the one I emailed the RROD repair guides to? If so, the only thing you need are:

- those guides
- the tools to open your xbox
- New screws and washers (over-sabi language for xbox nuts and bolts)
- Heatsink cream (most important ingredient of all) and some cleaning fluid.
- And a day when nobody will disturb you.

But please note, its not a 100% fix. The RROD will still happen. IT could be a month or latest 3 months.
Which is why I bought the new Xbox 360 slim.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know How To Fix Xbox 360 Red Light Error? by Man51ut(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2011
When did you buy it. Microsoft will fix it for you free of charge. Of course if you've mucked about with it, it's too late now.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know How To Fix Xbox 360 Red Light Error? by ladywise: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2011
Check youtube.com

(1) (Reply)

Need A PS4 Slim Unhacked At A Reasonable Price / 10 Fantastic Games Suggestions For Your New PS4 / Marvel Contest Of Champions Mod Apk (everything Unlocked) V43.1.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.