Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,207 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! (3830 Views)

Abayomi Aje Is A Comfirmed Scammer / Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 / Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2011
Now while my case will not really count as being duped or scammed,it may pass as conscious deciet and exploitation. Most persons will know one Abayomi Aje(nairaland username yommys01) that prides himself as a website flipping guru. He does flip websites actually and makes money from it but my anger is how he promises people heaven on earth without any plans of fulfilling those promises. I met this guy in April 2010 and due to the fact that at the time,i couldnt afford his mentorship programme,we agreed on writing articles for him while he pays me back by setting up a clickbank account,build a site and then sell the site after a month,afterwhich i can then start up my own. I began writing for him delivering articles to him daily,however it took him over one month to give me the password and log in to one of his dormant wordpress blogs(he never created a new site like he promised) and it took him another 3weeks to link a clickbank account to the site. And in all this time,he was making up excuses and ordering for new articles which i kept on delivering hoping that things will get better. Eventhough these were obvious redflags,i kept on hoping,partly because of the kind of reputation he seems to have built and because it was all i had hope on at that time. After some time,i didnt have the cash to keep going to a cafe to work for something i wasnt gaining from. What he did was to send me 10,000 for internet. At the time,i saw it as a good gesture but now,i know it was just a good way to keep me 'enslaved', I kept on writing articles till i became tired of the whole thing. This was after writing over 500 400worded articles for him,and another 120 for myself as he advised so as to generate sales for the site. When i call him he wont pick calls,when he reluctantly picks,it will always be one excuse or the other. I just left him alone and was looking for ways to withdraw the over $300 i generated in sales to the clickbank account. Suddenly,around MAY this year(after one year!),he called and was asking for the details of my email address,that he wants to help me get the money from clickbank. I obliged him and since the time he changed the clickbank details till now,i can no longer login to the blog and i am yet to see a dime(probably he has sold the site). He is still making excuses till date. Either being sick or whatever. I cant ever forgive him for this cause he made me go through a lot of things(the stress,sleepless nights and ridicule from friends about being busy doing nothing). Imagine my having to write 10 articles a day,just to meet up with a weekly target!(thankfully,i still have mails and texts of him praising my article quality,so he cant say i was writing rubbish) God will always find a way of judging him and paying him back(the annoying thing is he always appears to be a good christian!). How can you promise to do something and after a year and four months,you still have the effontery to give excuses? He doesnt pick my calls anymore but picks once you call from another line. The money from the articles alone stand at over 100k if he wants to pay for it,not to talk of the money i generated on clickbank that he has also diverted.Am not even talking of the money from the sale of the site! Anyways,whoever has an ear let him hear! BEWARE OF ABAYOMI AJE(yommys01) AND HIS PROMISES! People like suxes2005 and co that know him should call his attention to this cos i wont ever relent. I will spread this warning as much as i can.
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by suxes2006(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2011
Zeddicus,

I am sorry for this late reply and I am just seeing this thread.
I'm about to launch a campaign on same site flipping stuff when
I saw this. You are not a fool at all and just believe in yourself.
Please add me on pear_prince at yahoo.com so that we can talk
more since you know how to write articles, let me show you how you
will independent on anyone,

I will be expecting your message.

SHALOM
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by Cypost: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2011
@op
Sorry for what happened, u say is not sca m but it is. This a clear case of obtaining under false pretenses, stealing and exploitation rolled in one. I am always skeptical of some of these online gurus, they have d capacity lie from both sides of the mouth and misrepresent facts, all geared toward sca mming the their victim.
Nonetheless, if u can write as well as u have posited here, please take ur destiny in ur hands. There are people who need you skill seek them out and charge appropriately.
If na so e happen wetin d guy dey bad but life must continue
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by suxes2006(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2011
Cypost, you are right and wrong!

Yeah, some gurus are just MORONS and scammers
while some are not!

SHALOM
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by stagger: 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2011
haba mana! Wetin be dis one now?
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by bizmogul(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2011
I have seen so many post about Abayomi Aje and it is really disappointing. I try to ignore them all and not post anything to damage his reputation but I think I have had it up to my neck and I am sure he would understand my reasons for doing this. I attended one of his seminars, I had no money at that time so I traded my Nokia 6760 for knowledge, I did not get the full lecture as I had to travel, he promised me 3 domain names and hosting that I got and was glad. He then asked me to pay 85k, he will register 6 domain names, build a website and sell them for me at price ranging $200-$1000. I paid the money sometime in January and expected to get returns by March but until today it is story upon story, he does not pick my call anymore, if I call with another number he picks and then it's stories, this is September. The bad thing about him is his poor customer service; he even rejects my calls without ever calling back, how bad can that be.

I don't want to get the police involved cuz if I ever talk to my Uncle about this, he would be in soup. and if I personally meet him I might bash him seriously. I have been made to look like a fool by this guy,
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by JAZES(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2011
Abayomi Aje has a lot of issues that i can not start talking about here.
Have had both good and bad experience with him.I think he needs to work oh
his customer service.
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by stagger: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2011
bizmogul:

I have seen so many post about Abayomi Aje and it is really disappointing. I try to ignore them all and not post anything to damage his reputation but I think I have had it up to my neck and I am sure he would understand my reasons for doing this. I attended one of his seminars, I had no money at that time so I traded my Nokia 6760 for knowledge, I did not get the full lecture as I had to travel, he promised me 3 domain names and hosting that I got and was glad. He then asked me to pay 85k, he will register 6 domain names, build a website and sell them for me at price ranging $200-$1000. I paid the money sometime in January and expected to get returns by March but until today it is story upon story, he does not pick my call anymore, if I call with another number he picks and then it's stories, this is September. The bad thing about him is his poor customer service; he even rejects my calls without ever calling back, how bad can that be.

I don't want to get the police involved cuz if I ever talk to my Uncle about this, he would be in soup. and if I personally meet him I might bash him seriously. I have been made to look like a fool by this guy,

I want to specifically ask some questions concerning these kinds of stories.

1) What was it that prompted you to give Abayomi your money to carry out some form of business which you obviously had very little understanding?

2) How long were you expecting to run this business of getting Abayomi to run your business for you? Did it ever occur to you that 1000 people like you will do the same thing, with the result that he will be overwhelmed and eventually just take the money you paid him and disappear?

3) Did you look at the business model to see the sustainability of this business? Which also brings me to the question of how long you were expecting Abayomi to flip websites for you.

I ask these questions because every single one who keeps crying about scam all follow the same pattern. They want quick money without sitting down to think about whether the business they are going into will make them that money.

You were expecting $2000. That is about N314,000. How long does it take to make N314,000 in Nigeria? What kind of work or business can give N314,000? How long does it take to make N314,000 in Nigeria? Do you have the knowledge or financial capacity to work or do business to make N314,000 within the same time frame as you were expecting the payout from Abayomi?

I ask these questions because I have discovered that many of us young Nigerians cannot think. We refuse to think. We refuse to engage ourselves in meaningful ventures that can generate such money. We are literally surrounded with things that can make great wealth for us. We always go after the newest online money-spinner and rather than spend time to study the program itself, we want the easy way out.

Sorry to say this, but many of you deserve the scamming you are getting. I have personally seen a guy who came to Abuja to sell CDs. But industry and hard wprk saw him understudy roofing business from someone. Today, I know several senators whose personal houses he has roofed. This fellow never went to university. But many people like him who have decided not to be ashamed, but to get their hands dirty to engage in meaningful work, seem to be wiser than those of us who "went to school."

I want to challenge our youths here to stop this madness of jumping into every internet business or latest online opportunity, and do the following:

1) PRAY HARD AND REASON WITH GOD. How many of us actually ask God in our prayers: Father, show me a meaningful venture. Give me a meaningful idea. Show me the pathway to make this idea work. Show me who to meet to make this idea work. Show me how this will work out.

2) Then step out to make that idea work. Ask questions. READ! How many of us even read the several ideas in the "START-UP" section of the Business Thread here on Nairaland? How many of us have even read the thread where people introduced their businesses?

Please, this madness must stop. I have always believed that scammers only thrive in an atmosphere of greed and lack of wisdom on the part of the general populace.

You switch of the gas, the fire goes out. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by suxes2006(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2011
stagger:

1) What was it that prompted you to give Abayomi your money to carry out some form of business which you obviously had very little understanding?

2) How long were you expecting to run this business of getting Abayomi to run your business for you? Did it ever occur to you that 1000 people like you will do the same thing, with the result that he will be overwhelmed and eventually just take the money you paid him and disappear?

3) Did you look at the business model to see the sustainability of this business? Which also brings me to the question of how long you were expecting Abayomi to flip websites for you.

I ask these questions because every single one who keeps crying about scam all follow the same pattern. They want quick money without sitting down to think about whether the business they are going into will make them that money.

You were expecting $2000. That is about N314,000. How long does it take to make N314,000 in Nigeria? What kind of work or business can give N314,000? How long does it take to make N314,000 in Nigeria? Do you have the knowledge or financial capacity to work or do business to make N314,000 within the same time frame as you were expecting the payout from Abayomi?

I ask these questions because I have discovered that many of us young Nigerians cannot think. We refuse to think. We refuse to engage ourselves in meaningful ventures that can generate such money. We are literally surrounded with things that can make great wealth for us. We always go after the newest online money-spinner and rather than spend time to study the program itself, we want the easy way out.

Sorry to say this, but many of you deserve the scamming you are getting. I have personally seen a guy who came to Abuja to sell CDs. But industry and hard wprk saw him understudy roofing business from someone. Today, I know several senators whose personal houses he has roofed. This fellow never went to university. But many people like him who have decided not to be ashamed, but to get their hands dirty to engage in meaningful work, seem to be wiser than those of us who "went to school."

I want to challenge our youths here to stop this madness of jumping into every internet business or latest online opportunity, and do the following:

1) PRAY HARD AND REASON WITH GOD. How many of us actually ask God in our prayers: Father, show me a meaningful venture. Give me a meaningful idea. Show me the pathway to make this idea work. Show me who to meet to make this idea work. Show me how this will work out.

2) Then step out to make that idea work. Ask questions. READ! How many of us even read the several ideas in the "START-UP" section of the Business Thread here on Nairaland? How many of us have even read the thread where people introduced their businesses?

Please, this madness must stop. I have always believed that scammers only thrive in an atmosphere of greed and lack of wisdom on the part of the general populace.

Stagger, mehn you've really hit this stuff at the main point!
See, the problem with our people is that they do not want to
learn a particular stuff, they want to get rich through the slow
lane and rely on some freaking expert to do it for them!

Yea, I am a site flipper and I've had some crazy time with Abayomi
as well. He's eaten my money but during the process, I was learning
this business model (been an Internet Marketer myself) when Abayomi
Aje fumbled with my money and time, I decided to leave him (meanwhile
i continue with my affiliate marketing and earning good income).

I bought some e-books online about site flipping, took my time to make
enough research that I can lay my hands on. Spent day and night researching
this business and I was able to learn it. Recently, I spent N23, 500 with a guru
to learn this same site flipping for a week (even after earning some decent income thru it)

The problem with this slowlane millionaires is that they want someone to do the
work for them. I guess they all need to read THE MILLIONAIRE FASTLANE and get the picture
of what I am saying! guys, i wont blame you for giving him money to work for you but
the only blame is that you refused to learn the business model yourself. I've sold sites
on flippa, I've dropped domain names which I bought for less than $10 for mor than $345 to the
company that owns the name, made much money and I i decide to present these stuffs
to people, some will fall and give me money to DO it for them. Guys, please learn how to
do things yourself and stop giving a guguru money.

Stagger, if you see sales letter written by those gurus, then you might as well
be convinced to give them money to work for you.

The most painful thing to me is this, when people contact me about site flipping
and i tell them my experience, they will doubt me cause of what this guy has done!

SHALOM
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by buzcenter: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2011
scamming is not good peeps.
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by 2sexy(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2011
At zadiccus, sorry about that. Abayomi almost did the same thing to my friend. I had to avert the disaster from happening. Today,my friend is a better website flippa, with revenue pouring in like rain. I dont want to state the actual amount. Otherwise, it could look like self-promotion.

I have more tales to tell you. I am willing to help you find direction and you free to ask me any question you like and I will answer.

We have to do something about this people who are giving internet marketing a bad name.
At money is not for everyone. Go with your passion.
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 23, 2011
suxes2006:

Zeddicus,

I am sorry for this late reply and I am just seeing this thread.
I'm about to launch a campaign on same site flipping stuff when
I saw this. You are not a fool at all and just believe in yourself.
Please add me on pear_prince at yahoo.com so that we can talk
more since you know how to write articles, let me show you how you
will independent on anyone,

I will be expecting your message.

SHALOM

Suxes, thanks. I will send you a mail. Funny thing is he has removed from his friend list on a chatting software we used to talk,where he always tells me he is sick etc. Still cant believe that guy is a scam. Damn!
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2011
stagger:

Stagger, i understand what you are saying and its the fact. However,it doesnt really apply to me. I wasnt expecting quick money,he told me when the money will come(when he will sell the website) by himself. I didnt pay him anything,so the issue of not wanting to work doesnt apply to me. I accepted to work for him hoping to get the cash to start off my own. And if you know what it takes to write 5 quality articles a day,you will know i wasnt just laying back expecting some cheap free lunch. All the same,thanks for your opinion.
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2011
bizmogul:

See, i will advice you to accept your loss and move on. At a point i actually felt like going to confront him face to face but later decided to leave him to his fate. He will meet his waterloo one day. A note of advice to you Abayomi(i know you are reading this), stop making excuses with being bedridden for weeks! One day,you will actually get bedridden and you will see its not a funny excuse. God help you. hem for me at price ranging $200-$1000. I paid the money sometime in January and expected to get returns by March but until today it is story upon story, he does not pick my call anymore, if I call with another number he picks and then it's stories, this is September. The bad thing about him is his poor customer service; he even rejects my calls without ever calling back, how bad can that be.

[quote][/quote]
See, i will advice you to accept your loss and move on. At a point i actually felt like going to confront him face to face but later decided to leave him to his fate. He will meet his waterloo one day. A note of advice to you Abayomi(i know you are reading this), stop making excuses with being bedridden for weeks! One day,you will actually get bedridden and you will see its not a funny excuse. God help you.
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by baslone: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2011
From a sales's letter!

Hi guys and gals. I wish everyone a happy new year. My name is Abayomi Aje. Many who have been following me for some time will know [b]I am an internet marketer and a website flipper and a ex yahoo boy [/b]who gave up yahoo yahoo because of a girl he so much love.

I am writing this note because of the so many messages I have gotten from people asking me to organize seminars that they can attend so as to learn internet marketing and site flipping.
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by 2sexy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2011
At zeddicus, I want to specifically talk to you. I will tell you everything you need to know about website flipping, the things I have discovered about flipping sites and the level of success Abayomi has had. I dont want to say much here.

From what I know today, Abayomi Aje is a small boy in website flipping. It maybe hard for people here to believe me but the truth is that even those people at SDE dont know anything about internet marketing.

They are just feeding on people's ignorance. How did I know? I have a one on one talk with some of them and sometimes they ask question on things you would expect them to know.

That's all for now.
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by 2sexy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2011
At zeddicus, Frankly you wont regret it. But please no night calls.
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by bizmogul(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2011
@ Stagger thanks for your contribution to this matter and I would love to respond to your questions accordingly.

1. To an extent I understood the business as I attended his training but could not complete it as I was transferred to Abuja. I work with an IT Firm. He called me up and told me about the investment opportunity since I was too busy with my Job.

2. It was supposed to mature by March 2011, I gave the money to him based on trust as I haev seen him on several occassions and attended his training, I never thought about it that way. The image he portrayed was that of a good Christian.

3. We agreed on 3 months, April tops.

My brother, I haev a made a little money online from sales of my ebook titled "Black Gold Income" which I hosted on lulu so I am not lazy, I was able to do that when I had time, I was jobless at the moment but the money was not consistent and was coming in trickles.

Well its is your own view to say I don't think and I deserve the scamming I got. I was not looking for quick money, I was just looking for a way to invest the money lying fallow in my account.

Thanks for your contribution once again.
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2011
bizmogul:

@ Stagger thanks for your contribution to this matter and I would love to respond to your questions accordingly.

1. To an extent I understood the business as I attended his training but could not complete it as I was transferred to Abuja. I work with an IT Firm. He called me up and told me about the investment opportunity since I was too busy with my Job.

2. It was supposed to mature by March 2011, I gave the money to him based on trust as I haev seen him on several occassions and attended his training, I never thought about it that way. The image he portrayed was that of a good Christian.

3. We agreed on 3 months, April tops.

My brother, I haev a made a little money online from sales of my ebook titled "Black Gold Income" which I hosted on lulu so I am not lazy, I was able to do that when I had time, I was jobless at the moment but the money was not consistent and was coming in trickles.

Well its is your own view to say I don't think and I deserve the scamming I got. I was not looking for quick money, I was just looking for a way to invest the money lying fallow in my account.

Thanks for your contribution once again.

People are quick to run to conclusions about who is 'lazy and deserves to be scammed'. So stagger' point of view is not a surprise to me at all.
Abayomi's YAHOO BOY DNA is still at work. However,its very bad that he incorporates the name of God in his devilish acts of deciet. I'm quite sure he will go down soon. The same time frame he gave to bizmogul is the same he gave to me. His words: 'Am very sure in the next three months the blog will be sold', Fastforward to over a year and six months, no show. Please boys and girls, lets spread this. Abayomi Aje doesnt know the spelling of truth!
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by stagger: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2011
Zeddicus:

People are quick to run to conclusions about who is 'lazy and deserves to be scammed'. So stagger' point of view is not a surprise to me at all.
Abayomi's YAHOO BOY DNA is still at work. However,its very bad that he incorporates the name of God in his devilish acts of deciet. I'm quite sure he will go down soon. The same time frame he gave to bizmogul is the same he gave to me. His words: 'Am very sure in the next three months the blog will be sold', Fastforward to over a year and six months, no show. Please boys and girls, lets spread this. Abayomi Aje doesnt know the spelling of truth!

Ok, since you want us to start throwing punches, let us start.

If you cannot spend time to learn a business model and run it yourself, but prefer to hand the business over to a self-confessed "ex yahoo boy", what should I call you? HARD WORKING?

Use your head. Which is easier for Abayomi to do? Charge 1000 people money and then take forever to complete what he charged for, or to collect money from you and focus on selling your blog? If he focuses on only your own blog to sell, where will he get time to sell the blog of the remaining 999 persons? How much can one person do before he is overwhelmed and starts dodging people he has collected money from?

You see why I said many of you that pay money to "experts" to generate money for you do not use your heads to think.

Look at all the scammer alert threads here. The same pattern. Yet people still fall for it. What do we call that one? SO yes, I still stick to my view. If you cannot use your time and energy to learn and work out how to run a business model yourself, then you have no business doing that business, and you should prepare to take whatever you get from doing otherwise. Simple!
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2011
stagger:

Ok, since you want us to start throwing punches, let us start.

If you cannot spend time to learn a business model and run it yourself, but prefer to hand the business over to a self-confessed "ex yahoo boy", what should I call you? HARD WORKING?

Use your head. Which is easier for Abayomi to do? Charge 1000 people money and then take forever to complete what he charged for, or to collect money from you and focus on selling your blog? If he focuses on only your own blog to sell, where will he get time to sell the blog of the remaining 999 persons? How much can one person do before he is overwhelmed and starts dodging people he has collected money from?

You see why I said many of you that pay money to "experts" to generate money for you do not use your heads to think.

Look at all the scammer alert threads here. The same pattern. Yet people still fall for it. What do we call that one? SO yes, I still stick to my view. If you cannot use your time and energy to learn and work out how to run a business model yourself, then you have no business doing that business, and you should prepare to take whatever you get from doing otherwise. Simple!

Fine,you made your point. Thanks. No one is throwing punches. Have a nice evening!
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by 2sexy(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2011
At zeddicus, alright. You can give me a call or give me your number so that I can call u. Just text it to the number(mtn) i gave here and I will give you a call. I could give you one powerful tip which you can use to increase your article writing sales. If you have got your own pc, then its Good.

Just last month hear, the same Abayomy called me and asking me to pay 15k so that he will write articles and promote my website which he would sell and then give me the money after 3months.

For the first since I knew this guy, he has never sent me more than 1 text,but on that day I got over 7text from. At that point, i smelled rat and did not reply.
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by 2sexy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2011
At zeddicus, alright. You can give me a call or give me your number so that I can call u. Just text it to the number(mtn) i gave here and I will give you a call. I could give you one powerful tip which you can use to increase your article writing sales. If you have got your own pc, then its Good.

Just last month hear, the same Abayomy called me and asking me to pay 15k so that he will write articles and promote my website which he would sell and then give me the money after 3months.

For the first since I knew this guy, he has never sent me more than 1 text,but on that day I got over 7text from. At that point, i smelled rat and did not reply.
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by dannywest: 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2011
@zeddicus I'm looking for an Article Writer, Could you mail me @ dannywest247@yahoo.com so we can talk. Waiting to hear from you
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2011
dannywest:

@zeddicus I'm looking for an Article Writer, Could you mail me @ dannywest247@yahoo.com so we can talk. Waiting to hear from you
I no longer work short term o, i do contracts, I will send you a mail now tho,
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 27, 2011
I would not recommend any dealing with Abayomi until i start seeing positive reviews about him
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by Wallie(m): 1:19am On Sep 27, 2011
What is site "flipping” that you guys keep talking about? Are you referring to affiliate marketing? You get a commission when someone buys a linked product on your site? And then you eventually sell the site based on the number of hits and/or Google ranking?
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 27, 2011
Wallie:

What is site "flipping” that you guys keep talking about? Are you referring to affiliate marketing? You get a commission when someone buys a linked product on your site? And then you eventually sell the site based on the number of hits and/or Google ranking?
It refers to the act of creating a website,getting traffic to it(through article marketing etc),making it profitable(through affiliate sales) and then selling the site(on flippa.com) after sometime,usually after it has generated some income. Rinse and repeat! Easy eh?
Re: Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 27, 2011
@Wallie

Yes. you build the site up targeting a particular niche, bundle with affiliate marketing, maybe adsense, post seo rich articles and prepare it for better ranking on search engines, then sell the site in relation to how much you have earned and its reputation thus far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Breathtaking Palace Orange Drugs Boss, Tony Ezenna Just Built Hims / Agent Banking With Opay, How Does It Work? / My Employer Want My BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.