Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,061 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala (7482 Views)

Photos From Olusegun Obasanjo's 79th Birthday Today In Ogun State / Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children / Halima Abubakar - I Shaved My Head To Honour Cancer Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by bovy: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2011
Former president Olusegun Obasanjo would be grooving this weekend. He would be joining many of the nation's royal fathers and elders on Friday to honour one of the founding father's of modern Nigerian comedy, Moses Olaiya AKA, Baba Sala on Friday the 16th of Sept 2011.
He would be honoured at a grand event tagged: Living Legend Series 2 organised by NANTAP at the National Arts Theater, Iganmu, Lagos.

READ MORE: http://www./2011/09/obasanjo-for-baba-sala.html#ixzz1Xr22sqFk

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by BootyOnMe: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2011
He for ku ku ma honour 'Baba Suwe' too  na.
The BABA conglomerate! cheesy
Looks like he is taking the advice of Elebuwa, to honor the "Stars" while alive huh? wink
Any opportunity to do 'Owanmbe' with Nigeria's loot is ok by moi. kiss
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by buzcenter: 5:56am On Sep 14, 2011
Nigeria elders are bad , this baba sala should have been compensated fora long time after about 30 years of famous and suffering, even the actor & actress non of them have sense to remember this man ,his movies are the most enjoyable one when i am young
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by ujukala: 5:58am On Sep 14, 2011
I still remember him
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by juman(m): 6:03am On Sep 14, 2011
"Lamidi" (Elemudi)- LMD, You are special to us. More joyous life to you sir.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by itiswell1(m): 6:47am On Sep 14, 2011
What is the difference between him and Baba Sala
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by brainpulse: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2011
it is well:

grin lol grin grin

No diff at all
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by brainpulse: 7:25am On Sep 14, 2011
it is well:

Okay diff

First comedian makes you laugh the second makes life miserable
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by laoak2: 7:33am On Sep 14, 2011
For the first time, Baba iyabo is doing something right, honestly, i am more than happy to hear this news, this man deserves this. Atleast he will eat from the fruit of his labour in hisown life time, not after his death. We should honour our own in their lifetime.

I wish i could contribute too, I just pray that God should grant him more years and good health. I am so close to tears right now, the man has seen a tough time!!!!!!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2011
Good for baba sala at this time
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by twinstaiye(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2011
I remembered seeing him in his latest stage shows when OBJ was the President, he was invited to an event commemorating OBJ something that I cant remember, that was the last time I saw him on stage. It is a well deserved honour and I expect most of Nollywood star to be in attendance.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by aspabay(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2011
This is good for Baba, time to relax with one of the great legend of stand up comedy.
Abeg how can I get an invite for the event.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by whyman(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2011
Thank God ooooooooooooooooooo!, they are finally recognizing him after all these years and for all what he suffered. Thank God once again. We should honour them with MON, OON, etc too. They have made millions happy with their works.

"Ode Aperin" is my choice of his works and it is in videos now. I laugh I nearly burst open with tears streaming from my eyes when listening to his tapes then. Not the aje pako and aje butter lines of today's comedians.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by omo9ja1(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2011
baba sala is one of the respected actor, comedian of our time he deserve 3 gbosaa!!!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by felifeli: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2011
whyman:

Thank God ooooooooooooooooooo!, they are finally recognizing him after all these years and for all what he suffered. Thank God once again. [size=18pt]We should honour them with MON, OON, etc too[/size]. They have made millions happy with their works.

"Ode Aperin" is my choice of his works and it is in videos now. I laugh I nearly burst open with tears streaming from my eyes when listening to his tapes then. Not the aje pako and aje butter lines of today's comedians.
Baba Sala already has MON, given to him by guess who about 30 years ago. grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by olawalebabs(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2011
felifeli:

Baba Sala already has MON, given to him by guess who about 30 years ago. grin
He need EY to the MON, to make Money. I think that is what he need now
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by mallorca(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2011
olawalebab:

He need EY to the MON, to make Money. I think that is what he need now
grin grin grin grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2011
No difference between them.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by ariyebaba(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2011
BABA SALA is the only KING OF COMEDY. He is due for this honour aeon years ago .
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by banwopaul(m): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2011
Baba Sala, Oko Wosilatu wosi wonkoko (Iya Sala), ore Adisa adunbarin ma toshi. Wow, just brought back the old memories of those days of Orun Mooru, Mosebolatan, Owo Lagba, etc. I wish all these movies can be converted to VCD/DVD. They are great epical masterpiece. Congrats baba sala
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by kukulaja: 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2011
it's good that this happened, but make it a cash reward and not just giving the old man a certificate of recognition, no be paper the man go chop,even the juju king sunny ade who was an apprentice under baba sala in the begining never remember his old master when it is well with him, and they should not forget his co traveller mr ola omonitan. aka. ajimajasan baba no is regret.also a comedian of note, he deserve to be honour as well, both have been coming side by side since papa awolowo first established television station in ibadan,first in africa.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala by freshbuoy: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2011
baba sala deserves gcfr. .lolololol

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Bridal Train Looks Like Before The Devil Became A Fashion Designer / Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In / NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.