Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Feel Alienated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feel Alienated? (1058 Views)

I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up / Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feel Alienated? by bittatruth(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2011
Guys and ladies.

Ever found urself in situations where you were the only guy or girl?and all the other people were of ur opposite gender? e.g work, school, social meetings e.t.c

How did you cope with it?
Re: Feel Alienated? by kokoye(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2011
Blend in.

I remember some friend's girlfriend who hung out with us several years ago in college . . she got so down with us we forgot there was a lady in our midst.

Are they talking about sports? join them

Are they taking cracks at each other? join them, pick on them and laugh at yourself too.

Are they gossiping? take notes grin
Re: Feel Alienated? by bittatruth(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^^^Ehehhe but it's not easy if ur a very feminine type of lady wink
Re: Feel Alienated? by kokoye(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^^

true,

in that case, just be the lady you are and smile at their jokes.

You can never go wrong for being silent and polite
Re: Feel Alienated? by bittatruth(m): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^Hmm but in the case of a guy? how would he cope with girls ways? tongue
Re: Feel Alienated? by kokoye(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2011
Silence . . and agree with everything they say . . for your own good wink
Re: Feel Alienated? by bittatruth(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2011
Either way u get called a 'MUMU' in ur front & back grin tongue
Re: Feel Alienated? by omega25red(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2011
bittatruth:

^^^^Ehehhe but it's not easy if your a very feminine type of lady wink
All the stuff kokoye mentioned are things very feminine women are into just say you are not as social as other people then sit there and nod and smile.
Re: Feel Alienated? by kokoye(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^^

thank you ojare.
Re: Feel Alienated? by bittatruth(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2011
omega25red:

All the stuff kokoye mentioned are things very feminine women are into just say you are not as social as other people then sit there and nod and smile.
Whats ur defintion of feminine?

When i talk of feminity i mean a very lady-like woman, only an odd number of even girls like football and not all very feminine(girly) women would like so much gossip, maybe ur view tho.
Re: Feel Alienated? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^^So is this a less stooopid, more sensible version of Pweety4Me?  cheesy
I suppose we should be introduced anew since apparently that other grotesque wench is gone (I hope).
Hey stranger I'm 2Buff.  grin

As to the topic, depends on the situation.

if work, I'd be bored, cuz I have this thing of not overly socializing with women in the workplace past the necessary lest drama erupts. Too much tip-toeing than I really care for. You don't wanna tell a joke that has someone running leaving a trail of tears to their HR office. cheesy cheesy

If school or social meetings, I guess there'll be a higher potential to meet better mates then  wink
Re: Feel Alienated? by Cipriani(m): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2011
bittatruth:

Guys and ladies.

Ever found urself in situations where you were the only guy or girl?and all the other people were of your opposite gender? e.g work, school, social meetings e.t.c

You just brought back the memories of those days when I was still a love-vendor, having all sort of honies and hos around me all day long. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Feel Alienated? by bittatruth(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2011
@2 Stop being a nasty stench, don't speak so rudely about my sister ok!!
Re: Feel Alienated? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2011
^heard grin

Are her sister or her alter ego?
Re: Feel Alienated? by bittatruth(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2011
Just leave us alone.
Re: Feel Alienated? by MMM2(m): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2011
the last time i waz in dat situation , i went out & bought condom & nyash all of dem undecided
Re: Feel Alienated? by bittatruth(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2011
Yea right
Re: Feel Alienated? by Sijo01(f): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2011
bittatruth:

Guys and ladies.

Ever found urself in situations where you were the only guy or girl?and all the other people were of your opposite gender? e.g work, school, social meetings e.t.c

It kinda great fun.
In school, i was in company of guys all d way, i never feel intimidated
while i was doing my National Service (NYSC), same thing.
My first job, same thing, i was supervising multitude of boys(both literate & nor literate). OMG! those boys were something else, over protective, dem dey chase any dude wa wan near me, even dos wa dey do siiisiii dem go almost chop dem row. i really missed those guys.
Re: Feel Alienated? by bittatruth(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2011
Sijo01:

It kinda great fun.
In school, i was in company of guys all d way, i never feel intimidated
while i was doing my National Service (NYSC), same thing.
My first job, same thing, i was supervising multitude of boys(both literate & nor literate). OMG! those boys were something else, over protective, dem dey chase any dude wa wan near me, even dos wa dey do siiisiii dem go almost chop dem row. i really missed those guys.

Hmm girl that's cool, well atleast it's good if you have your self-respect & guys who genuingly care about you because most girls who hang around with loads of guys don't really have a good look.
Re: Feel Alienated? by Cipriani(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2011
bittatruth:

Hmm girl that's cool, well atleast it's good if you have your self-respect & guys who genuingly care about you because most girls who hang around with loads of guys don't really have a good look.

That's a lie. Some girls feel fly when they hang around boys. What matters is the kind of boys you hang around. cool cool cool cool
Re: Feel Alienated? by bittatruth(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2011
^^^Well you can only know them if you hang out with them first. undecided
Re: Feel Alienated? by Cipriani(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2011
bittatruth:

^^^Well you can only know them if you hang out with them first. undecided

Well, you are correct to some extent. It happens when the babe is known to the group at least to a level where she won't feel shy. BUt some just blend in the first instance. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Feel Alienated? by bittatruth(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2011
Too much of anything is not good.
Re: Feel Alienated? by iice(f): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2011
Yeah but it happens when i'm with a bunch of womanoids.
Don't know what to say. Frankly could care less what they talk about. I avoid their clusters like a plague.

(1) (Reply)

Obama’s Nod Emboldens Nigerian Gays / How To Be A Good Husband: Ten Reasonable Tips / My Wife To Be Is From Aluu Community – Please Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.