Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? (2479 Views)

What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2011
shocked shocked She wore a wet dress to my house!!.  What could possibly be the reason behind this?? Even when i hugged her, My polo almost got wet. sad sad Why is this happening to our GURLS?? cry cry
This is no joke oo
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by bittatruth(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2011
Why did you hug her?shuorrr
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by kokoye(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2011
voodoo.

check your manhood
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by omega25red(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

shocked shocked She wore a wet dress to my house!!. What could possibly be the reason behind this?? Even when i hugged her, My polo almost got wet. sad sad Why is this happening to our GURLS?? cry cry
This is no joke oo

was it raining outside? or had she just came from a water ballon fight? undecided or has she been walking for hours which is why she was sweating like a pig
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tpia5: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2011
why didnt you ask her why her dress was wet?
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by MMM2(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2011
op
It is happening 2 u not our girl angry
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2011
haba!!, outside was very sunny when she came sad sad

why didnt you ask her why her dress was wet?

Cant o!
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2011
You were[b] wise[/b] enough to hug a wet lady, now what? What's my fu[b]c[/b]king business? You seriously think all girls subscribe to such unenviable foolishness? undecided
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tpia5: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

Cant o!

Why not?
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2011
Sexkillz, u sometimes make me feel everything is not alright with u sad sad

Why not?

My brother, she owe me noffin, and i owe her noffin. Make she go sort her self sad
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Cipriani(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

shocked shocked She wore a wet dress to my house!!.  What could possibly be the reason behind this?? Even when i hugged her, My polo almost got wet. sad sad Why is this happening to our GURLS?? cry cry
This is no joke oo

angry angry angry If there was a forum for infants or adolescents, it would have been better for you to take your topic there. But since there are none and you have started it here, I will suggest you see a psychiatrist. You made no sense at all. You gave me the task of trying to find out what you intend achieving with a failed topic but I couldn't come up with anything.  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

My brother, she owe me noffin, and i owe her noffin. Make she go sort her self sad

even if she was a STRANGER, you should have asked her what has happened to her. how can someone come to you house soaking wet (on a sunny day) and yet you pretend like all is normal?!

not even "what happened to you?"
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

Sexkillz, u sometimes make me feel everything is not alright with u sad sad

Really? You hugged a foolish girl, opened a pointless thread generalizing girls cos of one gallivanting daughter of Eve and then expect posters to subscribe to your stu[b]p[/b]idity by patting you on your back and say "welldone"? who's not alright now? undecided
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2011
angry angry angryIf there was a forum for infants or adolescents, it would have been better for you to take your topic there. But since there are none and you have started it here, I will suggest you see a psychiatrist. You made no sense at all. You gave me the task of trying to find out what you intend achieving with a failed topic but I couldn't come up with anything. angry angry angry angry   

My brother, you cant get any attention here!^^^Try other forums like Facebook or hi5, ur mates are there playing with pictures sad sad
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2011
even if she was a STRANGER, you should have asked her what has happened to her. how can someone come to you house soaking wet (on a sunny day) and yet you pretend like all is normal?!

not even "what happened to you?"

Make i give you her number?
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2011
Sexkillz, do you realize, im not a GAYY??, stop romancing me and GET URSELF A WOMAN, boy!

I really don't see reason(s) why u shld call an innocent girl *FOOLISH* I foresaw the malaria and typhoid disturbing you sad sad and I saw it coming o cry cry
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Cipriani(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

My brother, you cant get any attention here!^^^Try other forums like Facebook or hi5, your mates are there playing with pictures sad sad

So you think you have made sense with your thread? Read it all over again and ask yourself what are you getting at? Try to live up to your username. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2011
So you think you have made sense with your thread? Read it all over again and ask yourself what are you getting at? Try to live up to your username. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Have you signedup yet on Hi5? there re alot of picture u can play with over there grin grin
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by MrsChima1(f): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2011
Moderators, Can I do a death threat? Pretty please?
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

Sexkillz, do you realize, im not a GAYY??, stop romancing me and GET URSELF A WOMAN, boy!

I really don't see reason(s) why u shld call an innocent girl *FOOLISH* I foresaw the malaria and typhoid disturbing you sad sad and I saw it coming o cry cry

I'd rather romance a transformer than romance you! Myopic Arrow!
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Cipriani(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

Have you signedup yet on Hi5? there re alot of picture u can play with over there grin grin

sexkillz:

I'd rather romance a transformer than romance you! Myopic Arrow!

@Tellwisdom

You are just disgracing yourself. I like you (don't get it twisted) and would not want you to be insulted. Make your next thread a reasonable one.   cool cool cool cool cool cool

Mrs, Chima:

Moderators, Can I do a death threat?  Pretty please? 

Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^^Errm! Did you honestly quote me by mistake? undecided
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 6:02am On Sep 14, 2011
Im sorry sad sad^^^  I talk to you guyz, when ur grown! wink wink Try and holla at me in 6yrs time wink
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by itiswell1(m): 7:23am On Sep 14, 2011
Sincerely, i wonder why this thread was opened in the first instance
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Dondav(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2011
I remembered having sex in the rain! It was mindblowing. . . Wet clothes on gurls turn me on. Word!
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Dyt(f): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2011
Scut
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Dondav(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2011
^^ What's dat?
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Dyt(f): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2011
Dats 4 d op
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Dondav(m): 9:26am On Sep 14, 2011
^^ k
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Nayah(f): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2011
Why didn't you say what happen to MY girl? wink it could better, then I think you should talk about this with her
Re: Why Is This Happening To Our Gurls? by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2011
Op, what do you really want us to say now undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? / She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* / Petite Ladies Everywhere!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.