Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: (13444 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Outstrip(f): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2011
Beyond crazy. If he cannot meet up with some of his responsibilities is she then allowed to go out and get it from another man? Sad part is some women will say it is okay. How much sex can he possibly have that a normal humanbeing cannot keep up. Does he not go to work? Does he not sleep?
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Princek12(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2011
Sometimes, even though some Naija women may quantitatively satisfy their husbands, these women cannot qualitatively satisfy them. These women do not like to give ori, they do not like to do the things that dogs do, they do not like to gbemi, they do not like to do flying saucer, and so on. Now tell me, why will the husband not go outside of the home to phuck an ashy or find a girlfriend who can qualitatively satisfy him.

Sometimes it is not the frequency of the occurrence, but the goodness of the occurrence. My two cents.
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2011
abeg the wife should step up ooh. Some one said like 5X a week. Is that how it happens in marriage then the guy in question is not alone ooh? I was thinking like at least twice a day thatz about 17X a week. If 5X a week is a problem then I wonder what happens to me when I get married ooh. In fact am sure my wife to be could live up to expectation. grin
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by ebonyvibe(f): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2011
Woodcock Marriage is not relationship o.

Most married people kinda have sex 3X at most o. You are in for a shock if you think it is going to be happening 17X
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by DaDoctor: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2011
ebonyvibe:

Most married people kinda Be Intimate 3X at most o. You are in for a shock if you think it is going to be happening 17X

was that wat u were tot? or its wat u learnt?
smh and laff as i see ur home wrecking soon
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2011
I will permit him to dig his grave by taking a second wife.
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by sylve11: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2011
Da Doctor:

silly ISUUES ON NL EVERYDAY.

DIDNT HE KNOW HER WELL BEFORE MARRIAGE?

THATS THE ISSUE I HAVE WITH THE CHURCHES. THEY TELL U; 'DONT TASTE TILL U ARE MARRIED'. RUBBISH!!!
MY QUESTION IS THIS ;WHAT IF YOU TASTE AFTER BEING MARRIED AND THE 'TASTE' AND 'COOK' IS NOT your TYPE

lol grin grin grin grin just imagine this ''Oya Nl let's know your views'' grin grin cool
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Igosun: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2011
Going for Second wife wont solve your problem go and seek Medical attention.
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by ebonyvibe(f): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2011
Da doctor back off go and slap your slave wife at home and leave me alone.

Dont have your time and my home is very good thank u dont see how it is ur business. You are just an insecure miserable man
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Nayah(f): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2011
seriously poster, I think this is not the solution because he would like more and more he'll be satisfied my dear
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by pinkrex(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2011
Does this has to do with the OP or is just another report?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2011
ebonyvibe:

Most married people kinda Be Intimate 3X at most o. You are in for a shock if you think it is going to be happening 17X

You mean 3 days of multiple rounds a week or just 3 rounds a week?
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by kizito96(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2011
He should go for Deliverance. He has the evil spirit of fornication
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by DaDoctor: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
ebonyvibe:

Da doctor back off go and slap your slave wife at home and leave me alone.

Dont have your time and my home is very good thank u dont see how it is your business. You are just an insecure miserable man

IBU NNO EWU HAUSA. OKHOOKHO

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by catso(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
Everyone is complaining abt d man.
No one is giving advice what d woman can do to improve on her sexuality.
The woman shld do all things possible to improve her sex life, not only cumming inside that makes sex. There are other ways u can use to satisfy a man she gata learn that.
Sex in marriage is very very important, she shld not joke with it, it can turn the must faithful man to unfaithful if she doesn't want a second wife.

Moreso, Women loose appetite for sex as they grow in age, that is why i think its beta to marry a woman younger than u.
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Nayah(f): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
Da Doctor
MBA STOP IT  wink
Cat of course we're giving her advises, she should'nt accept another wife because she and only she can normally satisfied her husband, I don't really see why another woman should come and destabilize her marriage, because it might happen
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by ronkebp(f): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2011
What makes the poster think that a second wife would satisfy his urges!!! even a third and a fourth one gan sef!!! then God will catch him if he marries a 5th wife who is a nympho and must be serviced 24/7 and he owes it to the other women to service them too, then he will just shrink on the go!! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by r231(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2011
ebonyvibe:

maybe the 70yrs old ones cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by DaDoctor: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2011
Nayah:

Da Doctor
MBA STOP IT  wink
Cat of course we're giving her advises, she should'nt accept another wife because she and only she can normally satisfied her husband, I don't really see why another woman should come and destabilize her marriage, because it might happen

my love dont mind 'it'- e BONY -FISH cool

HOW ARE U ? I DON MISS U DIE OH

r231:

maybe the 70yrs old ones cheesy cheesy

DONT MIND THE ATULU OFIA
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by xanadu101(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2011
go for masturbation ASAP
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by hbrednic: 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2011
he can take a second wife,nothing wrong with it
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by passyjango(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2011
catso:

Everyone is complaining abt d man.
No one is giving advice what d woman can do to improve on her sexuality.
The woman shld do all things possible to improve her sex life, not only cumming inside that makes sex. There are other ways u can use to satisfy a man she gata learn that.
Sex in marriage is very very important, she shld not joke with it, it can turn the must faithful man to unfaithful if she doesn't want a second wife.

Moreso, Women loose appetite for sex as they grow in age, that is why i think its beta to marry a woman younger than u.

Sex is over rated (especially as a tool for preventing your partner from cheating), cheats will always cheat on you, even if you break your waist on the bed for them. The only thing is that when you catch them they will use the oldest excuse in the book, which is to claim that you do not satisfy them. This is because when you use this excuse, the attention moves away from you to your partner. Some people will even start simpatising with you even though you are the one who cheated on your partner.

Like I asked earlier, does this guy satisfy his wife? If the wife is not looking for a second husband, what gives him the right to do so? This is why single guys and babes should avoid self-centred people who think the world is all about them. They will never consider you, its all about them.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by ikooko(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2011
The woman in the story is a liar. She became sexually lazy and want to pin it on her husband instead of facing the issue.

Such sexual tendencies does not develop overnight,  and the signs cannot be that hidden before marriage.

A man with such libido will probably have numerous chicks outside that planing a 2nd wife.

As a matter of fact, some women loose interest in love making after childbirth, luckily there is a medical solution to it.
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by splitnaija(m): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2011
Nayah:

To be serious I'll never do that, I've always said I prefer my husband have another "GF" outside my home, I mean the home we build both my husband and I, I wouldn't accept any other woman to ruin this
But since infidelity exists and we have to be aware on that I'd say to my husband: Protect yourself and make sure I'll never know so my children and I wouldn't be humiliated!

I agree so much with the boldened comments above and I'm so glad someone reasons exactly like my dearly beloved wife.
She gives me so much "freedom to operate" that most times, I now personally place restrictions on myself before "awoof go run belle" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin And this has made me to love and respect her so much!!!!!! Mind you, this has been on for 10yrs now and still counting!!! With the kind of freedom I have, you wouldn't accept a 2nd wife even if given to you free. grin grin grin grin Am I not lucky like Nayah's husband? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Nayah(f): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2011
^^^you read what you want, but try to read everything
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by splitnaija(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin No, I'm just okay with what I've read (at least for now). Thanks once again for reasoning like my sweet, lovely wife  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by lagcity(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2011
well since the guy is only looking for extra sex, why take a second wife? second wife will want her own children and a lot of other baggages. the man should rent an apartment (in his own name) for a young woman who needs sugar daddy. that way when the young woman is ready for marriage (to another man) he can let her go with some compensation, then look for another young woman till she's also ready for marriage. that way, he'll probably have a new puccy maybe every 5 years cool. plus no extra kids. the only disadvantage to this is that the man must have money and vasectomy is highly recommended. i think the man's wife would prefer this also since she'll remain the only wife and her kids won't have to share inheritance with other kids.
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Owoinukolo(m): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2011
no way! one man one wife ni. tongue
another option is for his kini to be castrated. simple.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by kabukabu50(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2011
This thread show the lack of reasoning that very common with illiterate and un-cultured people. grin

1)If a woman is unsatified by her husband should she take a second husband or boyfriend,or ride the houseboy/driver

2)they need to sit down and talk about it,if she can meet him halfway, then he should be able to tone down his overzealous craving, if he still wants more, he needs counseling, there is such a thing as addiction.
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by splitnaija(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2011
lagcity:

well since the guy is only looking for extra sex, why take a second wife? second wife will want her own children and a lot of other baggages. the man should rent an apartment (in his own name) for a young woman who needs sugar daddy. that way when the young woman is ready for marriage (to another man) he can let her go with some compensation, then look for another young woman till she's also ready for marriage. that way, he'll probably have a new puccy maybe every 5 years cool. plus no extra kids. the only disadvantage to this is that the man must have money and vasectomy is highly recommended. i think the man's wife would prefer this also since she'll remain the only wife and her kids won't have to share inheritance with other kids.

Gbaammmmm!!!
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by WhyAWhy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2011
If he channels his energy into a good business he'd probably be too busy making money than "strafing" a woman night and day
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Johndoe100(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2011
He should not take a second wife, not because of sex. If that is all he wants you can get the milk without having to buy the cow.

Marrying a second wife is serious business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents With Young Children And Phones / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. / Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.