Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: (13458 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Nayah(f): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2011
^^^^ kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by splitnaija(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2011
^^^^ kiss kiss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by ronkebp(f): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2011
dayokanu:

You are learning.

So how do we start cheating too?

me and you ke we are paralell lines, undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by splitnaija(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2011
WARNING! WARNING!!WARNING

No cheating by any woman (under any guise) will be tolerated!!! Only men are allowed to cheat so they don't wade the big stick of taking a 2nd wife tongue

You're warned!!!  grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Outstrip(f): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2011
splitnaija:

No cheating by any woman (under any guise) will be tolerated!!! Only men are allowed to cheat so they don't wade the big stick of taking a 2nd wife tongue

You're warned!!! grin grin grin

Abi o. If we go by the reputation of Nigerian men in bed then all Nigerian wives should cheat. LMAO. In/out does nto mean making love

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by ronkebp(f): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2011
splitnaija:

You're warned!!! grin grin grin

Big time jonsing!!!!!!! level!!!!
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Ikroberts: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2011
it's depend on how the relationship is.
if the first women dose not have any child i think they can decide
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by jenyphar(f): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2011
bro there is a lot of sex dummies out on sale now or u can try mastubating or u can go for deliverance.i think u are crazy for asking for a second wife
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by DaDoctor: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2011
Outstrip:

Abi o. If we go by the reputation of Nigerian men in bed then all Nigerian wives should cheat. LMAO. In/out does nto mean making love

U GO TOO LIKE PRICK BE DAT OH! NA WA OH! SO NO MAN DON EVER SATISFY YOU BE DAT?
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Outstrip(f): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2011
Da Doctor:

U GO TOO LIKE PRICK BE DAT OH! NA WA OH! SO NO MAN DON EVER SATISFY YOU BE DAT?

Why are you helping my case grin grin . Who told you all men only do in/out LOL
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by DaDoctor: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2011
Outstrip:

Why are you helping my case grin grin . Who told you all men only do in/out LOL

NOW I SEE THE REASON YOU HAVE A BED (THE STADIUM) AS YOUR PROFILE PIX.

KAIIII!!!! U BE REAL FOLLOW-PRICK
cool cool
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by DameGambrosia: 4:41am On Jan 29, 2013
Frankly. . .that is his business!
We don't have 'joint' ventures!
Everthing I own are in TRUST FOR MY KIDS. . .
Not my gaddem business! kiss

As long as he does not interfere with my 'runs'!
If I feel like phocking his azze after that. . .fine!
Who fOrst quench with H-AIDS. . . We bury am!
Shikena! cool
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Jellitah: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
Haba! In this day of H-OPIN MARRIAGES? grin
Please, he should feel free. . . .I don 'chop' my shia! cool
Me sef get a 'second' husband.
Shioooooooooooooooooooooor!!!! cheesy

As for sex-ual appetite. . . .he can't be that 'smart' if all he does is PHOCK!

Many NIGERIAN MEN only engage in sex-ual activities of such 'stale' proportions because THEY HAVE NO JOB! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right To Work For One's Father -inlaw/wife's Family?? / Pastor Nick Vujicic And Family (photos): God Is Good / Parents With Young Children And Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.