Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Big Brother Africa (bbn) A Show Of Shame - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa (bbn) A Show Of Shame (1684 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Africa (bbn) A Show Of Shame by abujal(m): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2007
I have been watching Big Brother Africa (BBA) for over a week now, but i have not been able to see any sense in the

said program/reality show. The only thing i see is a show and promotion of immorality among our youths. The

contestants should use their productive time to do something that will benefit their various countries than just display

all those shameful act to the whole world. How in heavens name will anyone in his right senses allow him/her to be

televised live naked in the name of reality show "absolute madness," i think we are fast taking the place of animals,

thinking more like animals and less as human being we are suppose to be. I think the organizers of the show should

think of better ways to spend their money, there are a lot of Africans dying of hunger, unemployment is at its highest

and there are lots of potentials and ideas waiting to be taped. The organizers of BBA should take a lead from the

organizers of the bank PHB Intern show, which is what i call a reality show and not a show of shame by some group of

lunatics.
Re: Big Brother Africa (bbn) A Show Of Shame by Raymond88(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2007
You're entitled to your own opinions. . .
Re: Big Brother Africa (bbn) A Show Of Shame by ritchboi: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2007
@abujal
apart from d nudity do u hav any problem wid d show?
Re: Big Brother Africa (bbn) A Show Of Shame by abujal(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2007
@ritchboi
i guess i have not been able to figure out the purpose of confining able men and women in a house for 106days
i try to see their reasons but i still cant see any good single reasons. Behaving like Adam & Eve (showing their unclothedness)
is just part of the crazy things they do. if u have been watching the program, you will see that mureen, Merly, loreto, max, code and
kwanu are just flirting out their. what is then essence of the show? Is it to show Their flirting skills, Show how lovely they look in the
bathroom, or probably their is a form of eduction in the show that i am missing out.
Re: Big Brother Africa (bbn) A Show Of Shame by 9ja4eva: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2007
True talk in a way
Re: Big Brother Africa (bbn) A Show Of Shame by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2007
up tiil now

the hmates are acting like secondary schools kids

you put them in a house for just 28 days and thye've already started frolicking

irresponsible drinking and a lot of touching

even the so called couples sef you begin to see how people start relationships, buliding on sand

The tasks are soooooooo DUMB pointless errands nothing productive
Even their conversations are so lame

Biggie has run out of ideas

and to think this could go on for another 60 days? BB needs some bright ideas for these lab rats
Re: Big Brother Africa (bbn) A Show Of Shame by 9ja4eva: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2007
BBA is wack
Re: Big Brother Africa (bbn) A Show Of Shame by dominobaby(f): 12:48am On Sep 05, 2007
i really don't see an atom of sense in that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa (bbn) A Show Of Shame by 9ja4eva: 3:57am On Sep 10, 2007
Yet to find out if there is any anywhere
Re: Big Brother Africa (bbn) A Show Of Shame by abujal(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2007
Please make una help me o! what is this big brother thing all about for God's sake? sex show, flirting skills show, or reality show.
Did anyone saw what happened in the paint house between Max and Loreto. they actually did had sex! That shameless
Max denied it, but thank God Loreto confirmed it today. Richard and titiana, Code and Maureen!!!!!!
na wa 4 this big brother o!
Re: Big Brother Africa (bbn) A Show Of Shame by 9ja4eva: 5:27am On Oct 03, 2007
Did they have Sex

Where did Lerato confirm it.

(1) (Reply)

The Boys Of Baraka Documentary / Watch Live Nigerian Tv On Facebook / Check Out This Image Of Ben Affleck As Batman In A New Batsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.