Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry(slim Light) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry(slim Light) (3336 Views)

I Need A Toyota Matrix, Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Spread Light For 450k / Mercedes C Class Or Toyota Camry, Advice Me / In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry(slim Light) by Syenite(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2007
I am in love with these two cars: Honda Baby boy and Toyota Camry(Slim light).

I want to purchase a car soon.Each time I see any 1 of the two @ a time I'll prefer 1 to the other. Right now I don't know which to chose.

My close pals are also divided btwn the two.I understand they cost almost the same price.Good people which do you recommend for me.And probably why that choise.
Re: Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry(slim Light) by Adetosin(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2007
Toyota anyday!The ruggedness of Toyota is renowned worldwide.Thats why they are now the largest car makers in the world and their vehicles do a better job of holding their value.Hondas can be incredibly smooth but you'll need their SUVs to cope well with Nigerian roads.None of its cars is the best in its class.However,they compete favourably in most segments and,in all fairness,come close to their rivals-principally Toyota,in many respects.
One good thing for Honda,which probably wont matter to u,is that they have one of the best diesel engines in the world-fitted in the Accord.
Otherwise,just go by your instincts;which ever one u buy can be parked confidently beside most mid-range saloons.
Re: Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry(slim Light) by earthrealm(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2007
babyboy is sleeker, but 2000camry is more rugged, was in the same quandry myself, but i later choose camry.

toyota is strong n reliable,
Re: Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry(slim Light) by senetee(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2007
4 me
I love the babyboy's styling very much, bold styiling cues, spacious and ofcourse with vtec revvy engines. Hondas seem to always look cool even when they are old eg: 1990 accord(when well maintained)
Problem with the babyboy is it seems some its panels seem to look ugly when dented.
On the other hand, Toyotas are very durable and sturdy, always well made but their model line-up always seem to please and not excite and thus would actually recommend them to any old folk or use as an official vehicle.

Summarily, since i treat cars with a lot of care and maintenance, would go for the babyboy for some fun but if you just looking 4 a respectable and durable guide from point A - B vehicle go for that Camry.
Re: Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry(slim Light) by Syenite(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2013
Lol! I later went for the babyboy, still enjoying it 5yrs after.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2005 Honda Accord,super Clean,low Mileage,best Price Ever,1,690 / Tokunbo Honda Cr-v Jeep Price N1.350m / Sold!!! Tokunbo 1999/2000 Toyota Camry XLE....08023295044

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.