Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating (1030 Views)

How I Got Revenge On My Cheating Wife. / How Can You Keep Your Man In A Relationship? / 30 Things To Stop Doing Toyourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2011
Fisrtly, let me start by defining what cheating means.
There are two primary types of cheating -

Physical Cheating
Emotional Cheating
Physical cheating is the easiest to identify and classify, while those who are cheating emotionally may not even realize it at first. Of the two, it is difficult to tell which is more damaging to a relationship as well.
Physical cheating isn't just having sexual intercourse with someone other than your partner. This is doing anything physical with someone that your partner will not approve of, and that should be reserved for a partner alone. Depending on the boundaries in a particular relationship, this could mean caressing, kissing, holding, improper touching, and so on up to and including intercourse.
I know you shouldn’t have to keep your man from cheating. But preventative medicine never hurt anybody. I always say that to some degree men are just as faithful as their options. If you leave a man with fewer options, he is less likely to cheat on you.
Give him some good love – If a man knows he can get it better at home he won’t be so anxious to find it somewhere else. Obviously this is a two way street and you should expect him to give you good love too. When I say love I don’t mean sex only. I mean treating each other with care.
Know his friends – No man in a relationship really has any business out on his own. If he goes anywhere, he’s rolling with his friends. If his friends know that you are the business, they will make sure he doesn’t make any mistakes,

Read More<>http://philiponyia..com/2011/09/how-to-keep-your-man-from-cheating.html

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2011
the fool-proof way of stoppingyour man from cheating is to cut off his JT grin

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Review A Book In Your Blog? / Was It A Night With A Smart Or Possessed Beautiful Gal On Campus? You Decide / Crushed /short-story/ *New*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.