Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,332 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 PM

MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) (36659 Views)

Dan Maraya Jos Is Dead / Da Grin Is Dead! / Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Sico: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2011
MC loph is dead (Gone To Soon) - (The man behind the Osondi Owenu Remake)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/525469_mcloph_jpgf676285e65bdf3e357844c7b695962bf
www.nairaland.com/attachments/525485_mc_jpgc608a86a8b86e97cea0e3ae12f85b6bf
Nigerian rapper MC Loph popularly known for his hit song Osondi owendi is reportedly dead. According to popular comedian Yaw, he was driving this afternoon on Benin/ore road and had an accident which claimed his life.

So sad Nigerian entertainment  industry has lost another talent. He will be remembered for his unique igbo rap and hit song osondi owendi
MC Loph, famed for his hit single “Osondi Owendi” featuring Flavour N’Abania, has been gaining buzz across the East and other parts of the country over the past 12 months.

http://www.mytruspot.com/ranking.php?mode=blog&message_id=977&row_template=blogread.tpl

[flash=317,295]http://www.mytruspot.com/include/flash/TSPlayer.swf?playlist_url=http://www.mytruspot.com/play.php%3Fmode%3Dsong_hifi%26format%3Dts_M%26band_id%3D13040%26song_id%3Dall%26type%3Dxspf&autoload=true&autoplay=true&info_button_text=&playlist_title=Tru+Spot+Song+Player[/flash]
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by amblors(m): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2011
wassup with Mr. Death ? stealing our entertainers
may his soul RIP
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by ASANIGBO20(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2011
Why

Death

Now

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2011
Heard he just got signed, wot a pity! May his soul rest in peace
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2011
I don't even know for silly Naija again. I truly don't. He was on his way to his traditional wedding. I can't even imagine what his fiancee is going through. Stay strong ma.

RIP MC Loph cry
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by nwaafo1: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2011
RIP bro
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by chidikus: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2011
Obiajulu Nwozor,,sir love ,semper fidelis, wat a joke , cant say much till i confirm,was a secondary skool mate in CIC enugu, wat ever till i confirm , was our mega jam dee jay in unizik those days ,
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by ideylaff: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2011
May His Soul Rest In Perfect Peace.

Such a pity he had to go so soon.

My hearfelt condolences to his family and relations.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Adjunct: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2011
RIP MC LOPH, One of d finest Ibo rap-artists!
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2011
embarassed sad
wats up death?
why are you taking every1
who is next?? angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by joedan(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2011
Death haven't u taken enuf in d entertainment industry? Pls channel ur operations 2 d political arena abeg. . . Dia r pple dia who dnt deserve 2 live.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by dazzy4real(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2011
Its a pity o! n he was actualy goin for his weddin!may his soul rip!
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by okadaman2: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2011
amblors:

wassup with Mr. Death ? stealing our entertainers
may his soul RIP

What's up with us failing to fix the Benin-Ore Road? Everyone can't afford flight ticket  undecided

What's up with us electing the same murderers every four years?

What's up with us standing like mumu while Billons mean't for public projects are cornered into private pockets?

What's up with me? Ok o.

RIP MC Loph.  sad
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by pinkrex(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2011
They keep dying for the same reaons undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by juman(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
he was driving this afternoon on Benin/ore road and had an accident which claimed his life.

Unfortunate.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by paraphase(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
heard he died with his fiancée on his way to his traditional wedding in the east.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by hackney(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
R.I.P mc loph.

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_7tfCRy058[/flash]
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by DonShark(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2011
RIP MC LOPH!
CHAI! I'M FEELING FOR FLAVOUR NOW OH!
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by phreakabit(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2011
rip mc loph!
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by sammirano: 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2011
r.i.p
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Outstrip(f): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2011
May his soul rest in peace
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2011
Bad roads, bad hospitals, useless government  undecided

RIP and condolences to those he left behind.
So sad
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by nawfia(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2011
very sad news, heard he died with his wife to be, mary, R.I.P brother
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by sweetliet: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2011
every promotion comes with evil and hatred, when u are at the top, make God ur watchman.

r i p
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by claremont(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2011
"Osondi Owendi" happens to be my favourite and most inspirational Igbo song of all time, though I prefer the original version sung by Chief Ositas Osadebe; the remix wasn't that bad either. What a great loss of an awesome Nigerian talent, may his soul rest in peace! cry cry cry
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2011
nawfia:
very sad news, heard he died with his wife to be, mary, R.I.P brother

That's what I heard too. I also heard she's barely alive, so we should keep her in our prayers as well.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by akunta(f): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2011
r.i.p
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by U1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
If it's true, that's so sad. sad RIP.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2011
donspony:

Bad roads, bad hospitals, useless government  undecided

RIP and condolences to those he left behind.
So sad
So true.

This country I pray doesn't experience total civil breakdown one of these days
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by mashnino(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2011
i so luv his igbo accent, R.I.P man
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by DAY12(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2011
too badt cry
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by jbloggs(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2011
The road no just safe again!
may your soul rest in peace Mc loph.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Song For The One You Love! / ~Your Ultimate Love Songs/Artists ~Lovers Chillout Spot~ / Davido's "IF" Finally Debuts On Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.