Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Women, You May Get Killed If You Remain In An Abusive Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, You May Get Killed If You Remain In An Abusive Relationship. (724 Views)

5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship / Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship / Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women, You May Get Killed If You Remain In An Abusive Relationship. by Princek12(m): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2011
I just want to take time out to inform women who are in abusive relationships that you are probably going to end up being killed by your abusive lover. I still don't understand why women stay in these abusive relationships, especially when the guy is beating the living day lights out of them.

I was motivated to open this thread when a girl who is a friend of my homeboy was killed in Georgia by her abusive boyfriend. The victim's family had unsuccessfully tried to get the woman to leave her abusive boyfriend, but, just like most women who are being abused, she said she loved him and would stick it out with him.

It is important for women to watch out for signs of abusive in its early stages so that they can run for their lives. Some of the signs may include, but not limited to, the guy being excessively verbally abusive, the guy beating you or hitting you, the guy always asking you where you are every second of the day, the guy being excessively jealous about you looking at another guy, and so on. Other behaviors such as being insanely and unreasonably domineering over you may also be signs that he is an abusive partner.

The link below is a link to the story of the girl who was murdered by her abusive lover:

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Man-charged-with-killing-of-girlfriend-in-Ga-2169021.php

One love from your one and only Prince.
Re: Women, You May Get Killed If You Remain In An Abusive Relationship. by divalishis: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
your signs are spot on, smiley

(1) (Reply)

Advice to Ladies / Na Their Way Nah... / What If You Were Deaf And Dump, How Could You Have Gotten A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.