Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng - Webmasters (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng (49638 Views)

Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked / 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng / We Present To You, The (voluntarily) Redesigned Nigeria.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
http://newnigeria.org.ng/Not too bad but a lot need to be done. The 'contact' nav text is out of place. The nav banner should be stretched to the same length as the header and footer. The body text and font need to be maximized - too light for a govt page. There is need to move the sidebar for the social media and its related information to the right-hand side on the front page. Little text information on the banner images to explain them. When all these and other observations are cleared it would look better.
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by yawatide(f): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
He he, as they say, "tomorrow never comes" tongue

On a serious note, please visit the newly-created thread that has officially announced the launch of the project:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-818199.0.html

This thread is now officially closed, or at least, our efforts will now be turned towards the new thread as this was meant to rally the troops.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by samwbc: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
COUNT ME IN, AM AN EXPERIENCE WEBSITE DESIGN WITH DRUPAL CMS KNOWLEDGE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENGAGE IN A PROJECT TO BUILD MYSELF ON IN IT....SO COUNT ME IN PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS......MY NUMBER IS +233570560571, AM A NIGERIAN BUT PRESENTLY IN GHANA, MY EMAIL: SAMWBC2012@GMAIL.COM
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by webkuti: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
[b]Hello sir,

We can redesign your current website so that it is a new modern website that better reflects your business and the changing times. Or if you are just starting out, we can build you a brand new state of the art website right from scratch.

Our job is to make peoples idea into reality, be it a Website Development, Complex Business System, or any Mobile Application. When we work with our client, first of all we try to understand what client wants and then we match that with what client needs because there is always difference between what you need and what you want. If you are looking for expert team who can suggest you best solution of your requirement than working with our team would be a good start, and as everybody knows a good start is half work done.

We don't want to brag about our awesome design skills. We just want you to know, that hiring us is probably the best thing you can do for your project.[/b]We provide Cheap Web Design to small businesses. Please visit our web at [url][b]www.webkuti.com.ng[/url]

We have good knowledge of Programming with the following requirements PHP, MYSQL, ASP.NET, Javascript, HTML, HTML5, CSS3, DHTML, Photoshop and Flash.[color=#990000]

[b]Contact us.
info@webkuti.com
www.webkuti.com.ng
[/b][/b][/color]

Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by ecowriesgmail: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
I am very much interested in this project. Count me on the area of HTML,CSS. When ever the project commences.
@ecowries business solutions

1 Like

Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by dwebnation: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2013
i am ready and willing to help. segzy54@gmail.com, 08133884165.
i have worked on the federal ministry of defence website.
http: www.mod.gov.ng
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by webkuti: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hello sir,

We can redesign your current website so that it is a new modern website that better reflects your business and the changing times. Or if you are just starting out, we can build you a brand new state of the art website right from scratch.

Our job is to make peoples idea into reality, be it a Website Development, Complex Business System, or any Mobile Application. When we work with our client, first of all we try to understand what client wants and then we match that with what client needs because there is always difference between what you need and what you want. If you are looking for expert team who can suggest you best solution of your requirement than working with our team would be a good start, and as everybody knows a good start is half work done.

We don't want to brag about our awesome design skills. We just want you to know, that hiring us is probably the best thing you can do for your project.We provide Cheap Web Design to small businesses. Please visit our web at [url][b]www.webkuti.com.ng[/url]

We have good knowledge of Programming with the following requirements PHP, MYSQL, ASP.NET, Javascript, HTML, HTML5, CSS3, DHTML, Photoshop and Flash.

[b]Contact us.
info@webkuti.com
www.webkuti.com.ng
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by aikfrank(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
Am in

Back end

Php css html jquery
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by dayour93: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
hy do u kwn u can make all various kind exam and get latest news music video update just click on dis link http://gidiloaded.com/index.xhtml
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by owoyale1: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2014
There are great programmers in Nigeria but they are still hiding in their sheds. I encourage guys to attend tech events in Lagos; attempt competitions and do some projects for themselves.

This was how I started and now, I have a big company in Europe and a branch office in Nigeria where we get 60% of our clients. www.yalexcel.com
Contact us by email: info@yalexcel.com for your projects at a reasonable price - Best quality job!
-Never give up your dreams!
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by tswags(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
pls has any one here ever bought a domain name
4rm lagoshost.com, I need his hlp on my DNS
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by dhtml(m): 6:11am On Jul 12, 2014
I wonder why this is still pinned, side-effect of the nairaland fallout mayhaps.
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by BoyCoyToy(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Even this Nairaland needs redesigning o. I mean the graphics, let it look like a place Elites gather.
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by bambambambam: 12:48am On Aug 04, 2014
You should put it up on GitHub so everyone can contribute.
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by fattbabakay(m): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
Gosh!!! I love this thread!!!
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by ihost(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Register your .com.ng, .org.ng, .gov.ng,.sch.ng, .edu.ng, .name.ng domain names for just N2,500/yr .com @ N3130 and .ng @ N15000/yr. Domain name hosting is also available starting from N,5000/yr. and above
For orders,please call 08022225292 or send mail to gidajili@ihost.ng
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by nipseyben(m): 12:57am On Sep 25, 2014
Hello everyone,
I would like to tell you about free web hosting service I use now.
Register here: http://www.000webhost.com/804865.html
They give 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB data transfer. I am
now using them for about 3 months and never seen any
downtime of server problems. There is no any kind of advertising
on my pages too, so I think its worth to signup.
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by udswagz: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Reading the post, i bet some ideas came into your head,
well if it is one that has to do with tech, i may be of help
I can help you build your idea, create a strong online presence
for your brand.
With my web development and Android app development skills
i can help you build a beautiful website or intuitive mobile app
which aligns with the coporate vision of your organisation.
In case that idea is still in your head
visit: www.udonline.net

I will expecting your email smiley

Some sites i have completed
www.helonyconcept.com
www.chypesfrontline.com
www.botosoftechnologies.com
www.kasemart.com [e-commerce]

The most recent Android app i just published on Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmasnig.udcreate
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by kaillybatt: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
I work for Internet marketing and web development WebAxis located in Mumbai India. we have ability to handle Government projects.

Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by GoldPencil: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Fraudster Alert. Hilary Iwenofu of H.I.T technologies is a fraudster.

Dont mind the portfolio of websites he claims to have done. He is a fraud. If you must do business with him, make sure he executes the job first before pay. Caveat Emptor. BUYER BEWARE.

I am just doing my own honest bit to rid this place of those without conscience, who refuse to let e commerce grow by destroying trust.

99 days for you, 1 day for the owner.
Re: Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng by eSpace: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
tubiz:
@yawa-ti-de please also count me in.

I have been following the issue of the nigeria.gov.ng website and I felt really bad about it what a wrong way to promote our image.

But I believe in what you (we) are planning to do towards making it better.

Think now is the time for me to start putting my skills to better use.

Have been silent about it all this while.

----Since there is now a Minister in charge of ICT, after the project is done we can get in touch with her ----
----That would be the best bet, instead of looking for a contact in the Office of the SSA on ICT----
HM

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) / Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg And Wife, Priscilla Step Out With Their Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.