Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] (9816 Views)

Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach / Ben 7 Collapses On Stage At Felabration (Photos) / Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by LTVersati(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2011
Charly Boy’s Battle of the Gifted show took place last weekend, Saturday Sept 10th at Thisday Dome in Abuja. Charly Boy’s father, Justice Oputa and ex-president, Olusegun Obasanjo were at the show to battle it out in the ‘Battle of the Elder’s Statesmen’ segment. Here are pictures of how it went down

http://korrectnation.com/?p=15976
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by aloyemeka1: 12:00am On Sep 15, 2011
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by aloyemeka1: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2011
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by doublekay: 2:19am On Sep 15, 2011
charly boy u cant sieze 2 amaze me wit ur initiatives
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by noblegas2(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2011
Nigeria is Burning, oBASANJO is dancing!!!
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2011
na so cheesy cheesy
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by ochiaha1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2011
There is time for everything. For the two Elder Statesmen, its funtime !!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by benz33(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2011
You said Nigeria is burning Obasanjo is DANCING, was he the one who set Nigeria on Fire or the STUPID BOKO haram guys, that can not think. If u ve the cause to celebrate in ur own house today, please dont do because some set of FOOLS are throwing Bombs every where, u better do, so far u are protected.
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by Ournaija: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2011
noble_gas1:

Oh what do you expect the old man to do?

Jump into the fire and get burned? 

Allow the old men to enjoy their retirement with DANCING  grin grin
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by demmykay: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2011
this baba iyabo sef somebody pls tell him to go back to ota farm and weed
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by bisiaet: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2011

Sorry bros. should Obj be crying? I dont really get what you mean pls.
Dont take it personal.
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by HighChief4(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2011
OBJ has always been a very good dancer grin grin grin
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by tjskii(f): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2011
^^yeah rite,4 im mind o
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by Ournaija: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2011
After retiring very rich, what else ?

DANCING ! DANCING !! DANCING!!!
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by strongguy(m): 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2011
OBJ GOVT is better than the present

2 Likes

Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by marocguy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2011
strongguy jst sent me away wit dat, *moves 2 nxt thread*
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by Kpac(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2011
The best thing to do on Nairaland these days is JUST to read and shake head to the comments by 90% of the users here.
It always amazes me how morals in Nigeria have suddenly turned away from the youths and teenagers we have nowadays.
Intelligence is now lacking, if you have a good ride now and can show generosity here and there, Nigerians are behind you. Even if you go wrong and you are guilty, here on Nairaland, it first turns Tribal, then Religious, then Political and Finally it turns out of hand and with no direction.Sentiments now occupy 80% of our youth's brain and there is nothing they say or contribute to that is free and fair.

> Mercy Johnson gets married to someone who has not divorced his former wife, Christ embassy went ahead with the wedding with no Press release of why they are taking the decision, Nigerians hail her and tell her to carry on.
  We love mercy Johnson but that shouldn't blind us, when she does something wrong, we should let her face the music.
> Bode George embezzles Nigerian rail money, went to a short term jail, Nigerians roll out the drums and give his welcome a good ovation plus a live coverage on National TV.
   Thousands have died on Nigerian Roads, our uncles, niece,nephews, brothers and sisters have all lost their lives at one time or the other, if Bode George have used the money well, our rails would probably be doing fine, we would have enjoyed traveling safer and faster using the rails instead of the bad roads.
> Olisa Adibua beats co-worker silly and embarrassed him also treating him with scorn, Nigerians call for his expulsion from Glo Naija Sings, Other Nigerians say he has apologized and the call for his punishment is the work of his enemies.
   When a popular figure does such things in Advanced Countries, irrespective of his apologies, he/she would be expelled from any public or private firm, but here in my Country it is called blasphemy.

This Sentiments have eaten deep and we are killing our country ourselves, Nigerians used these sentiment to vote Goodluck Jonathan as our president. Many used the sentiment of Niger Delta, Others used sentiments of South South, Other used Sentiments of Religion, Others the sentiments of Goodluck Jonathan political history, the worse sentiment was people voting for him because he bears "Goodluck".

The same way many NURTW members in Lagos voted Olorunwa as their leader in Lagos and now they are realizing the guy is the opposite of his name.

I am a Nigerian, from Ogun State, a Christian and Lives In Lagos State. I will help, vote or assist any bona fide Nigerian based on merit, history and performance, if the messiah of my beloved Nigeria is from Lagos State or from a rural town in Ebonyi state, or maybe from a settlement in Niger State or maybe from a clan in Benue State, lets let credible people live their dreams for this country, lets help ourselves, lets stop stabbing our country.

@noble_gas1 , your sentiment made you made the comment that "Nigeria is burning, Obasanjo is dancing" if these be true then i'll say "Nigeria is burning, noble_gas1 is browsing".

No matter who is on GEJ's cabinet as ministers, no matter the new innovations brought to Nigeria, no matter the contracts awarded, no matter what is done in the present Nigeria. Nigeria would never DEVELOP is we all stay these way.

How can we develop, if because an Okada man hits a student, students riots and burn houses and kill okada men.
How can we develop, if because an electric poll falls down on a commuter bus, commuter driver invade PHCN office and burns and vandalism anything on sight
How can we develop, if we all throw our pure water sachets, biscuit sachets etc on the road and we all curse the Governor all the way in Alausa for our clogged and bad roads.
How can we develop, if we see 419's on the street and because we are wise enough to detect them, refuse to report them to the authorities and allow them free day to dupe the less privileged people.
How can we develop, if we find a particular pure water very bad and contains dirt and we refuse to call their mobile numbers to report so that they are aware of what harm can be done.
How can the Nigerian Police stop been corrupt, if we all beg them in God's name and offer them bribe just because the Danfo we all boarded was caught passing one-way.

I weep for my country.

2 Likes

Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by Jencejyde(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2011
Kpac:

The best thing to do on Nairaland these days is JUST to read and shake head to the comments by 90% of the users here.
It always amazes me how morals in Nigeria have suddenly turned away from the youths and teenagers we have nowadays.
Intelligence is now lacking, if you have a good ride now and can show generosity here and there, Nigerians are behind you. Even if you go wrong and you are guilty, here on Nairaland, it first turns Tribal, then Religious, then Political and Finally it turns out of hand and with no direction.Sentiments now occupy 80% of our youth's brain and there is nothing they say or contribute to that is free and fair.

> Mercy Johnson gets married to someone who has not divorced his former wife, Christ embassy went ahead with the wedding with no Press release of why they are taking the decision, Nigerians hail her and tell her to carry on.
  We love mercy Johnson but that shouldn't blind us, when she does something wrong, we should let her face the music.
> Bode George embezzles Nigerian rail money, went to a short term jail, Nigerians roll out the drums and give his welcome a good ovation plus a live coverage on National TV.
   Thousands have died on Nigerian Roads, our uncles, niece,nephews, brothers and sisters have all lost their lives at one time or the other, if Bode George have used the money well, our rails would probably be doing fine, we would have enjoyed traveling safer and faster using the rails instead of the bad roads.
> Olisa Adibua beats co-worker silly and embarrassed him also treating him with scorn, Nigerians call for his expulsion from Glo Naija Sings, Other Nigerians say he has apologized and the call for his punishment is the work of his enemies.
   When a popular figure does such things in Advanced Countries, irrespective of his apologies, he/she would be expelled from any public or private firm, but here in my Country it is called blasphemy.

This Sentiments have eaten deep and we are killing our country ourselves, Nigerians used these sentiment to vote Goodluck Jonathan as our president. Many used the sentiment of Niger Delta, Others used sentiments of South South, Other used Sentiments of Religion, Others the sentiments of Goodluck Jonathan political history, the worse sentiment was people voting for him because he bears "Goodluck".

The same way many NURTW members in Lagos voted Olorunwa as their leader in Lagos and now they are realizing the guy is the opposite of his name.

I am a Nigerian, from Ogun State, a Christian and Lives In Lagos State. I will help, vote or assist any bona fide Nigerian based on merit, history and performance, if the messiah of my beloved Nigeria is from Lagos State or from a rural town in Ebonyi state, or maybe from a settlement in Niger State or maybe from a clan in Benue State, lets let credible people live their dreams for this country, lets help ourselves, lets stop stabbing our country.

@noble_gas1 , your sentiment made you made the comment that "Nigeria is burning, Obasanjo is dancing" if these be true then i'll say "Nigeria is burning, noble_gas1 is browsing".

No matter who is on GEJ's cabinet as ministers, no matter the new innovations brought to Nigeria, no matter the contracts awarded, no matter what is done in the present Nigeria. Nigeria would never DEVELOP is we all stay these way.

How can we develop, if because an Okada man hits a student, students riots and burn houses and kill okada men.
How can we develop, if because an electric poll falls down on a commuter bus, commuter driver invade PHCN office and burns and vandalism anything on sight
How can we develop, if we all throw our pure water sachets, biscuit sachets etc on the road and we all curse the Governor all the way in Alausa for our clogged and bad roads.
How can we develop, if we see 419's on the street and because we are wise enough to detect them, refuse to report them to the authorities and allow them free day to dupe the less privileged people.
How can we develop, if we find a particular pure water very bad and contains dirt and we refuse to call their mobile numbers to report so that they are aware of what harm can be done.
How can the Nigerian Police stop been corrupt, if we all beg them in God's name and offer them bribe just because the Danfo we all boarded was caught passing one-way.

I weep for my country.
hmm, Sad but True!
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by neyo2k7: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2011
@kpac
food for thought,
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by mallorca(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2011
nice pics
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by Beaf1: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2011
KPac
God Bless You!
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by cicero(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2011
@kpac
True talk
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2011
OBJ, a 'Coward' that has won many battles.
I hail u.
I like Baba's style no be small cheesy cheesy
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by Wallie(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2011
With regards to Kpac’s comments, I can’t seem to get past the way most Nigerians think! Most seem to think that it is ok to let a current “looter” from their tribe go free because other notable Nigerians from other tribes are getting away with looting. My question then is, don’t we have to start from somewhere? Since when is a thief not a thief?

The truth is that almost everybody will break the law if given the opportunity and a guarantee, whether real or perceived, not to be prosecuted. Do I want to stop paying taxes, run red lights when I’m in a hurry, claim personal expenses as a business expense? Yes but I won’t because I’m not ready to face the consequences when I get caught. And it is more likely than not that I will get caught!

In Nigeria on the other hand, chances of you getting caught especially when you “settle” everybody is almost zero. Even if the unthinkable happens and you do get caught, chances that the punishment will be a life changing event is zero!

Here’s a very simple question. Would you risk 1 year jail term to steal $100 million if the chance of getting caught is less than 5%?

Also, I get sick to my stomach when people resort to injecting punishment by God as a reason to let someone go free! If I know that the consequences of my actions only lies with God, what’s stopping me from looting then sincerely asking God for forgiveness?

1 Like

Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by splitnaija(m): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2011
Kpac:

I weep for my country.
Thanks a lot for your detailed analysis,  I believe every right-thinking person totally agrees with your views here. If we continue to use every available medium such as this to condemn all these shortfalls in our attitude as Nigerians, I believe we all will be better of in the long run.
God bless you.
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by maasoap(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2011
OBJ, the old man that doesn't give a shi.t about losers. He's been a hero since The Nigerian Civil war when he replaced "The Scorpion" in the war front. Go and read history. Okay?
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by maasoap(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2011
OBJ, the old man that doesn't give a shi.t about losers. He's been a hero since The Nigerian Civil war when he replaced "The Scorpion" in the war front. Go and read history. Okay?
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by 9ja4eva: 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2011
Kpac:

I weep for my country.

Very true.We as Nigerians need to start the revolution in our own little way.If we wait on our leaders we might be there for years.
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by Okijajuju1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2011
Kpac:

I weep for my country.

Mr. Kpac,

May the gods of my forefathers bless you abundantly.

The country needs a slow but steady re-orientation. Not by whips and force, but by educating the people on morals which we all lack.

Even I am ashamed cos I know I have given bribe to the police for something that naturally shouldnt even be an offence but justy cos I didnt want to take the time out to stand my ground, I paid and left,

Ask for 24hrs light, we would get, ask for railway, we would get, but would all these make the society into a utopia, no!!
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by Abayomin70(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2011
@@@kpac u wont die young dis d best comment av eva read on nairaland
Re: Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] by delpee(f): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2011
@kpac
God bless you and i look forward to reading more reasonable comments on NL. Its time to stop being sentimental, tribalistic and unreasonable while analysing issues.

The reality is that we are the ones who can change this country not the politicians who are happy confusing us and ripping us off while we fight ourselves on tribal grounds while they unite to share the largesse. Arab spring is enough lesson for us if we care to learn.

@poster
Charly boy is only creating fun time for people with our retired illustrious judge and baba iyabo as "star actors".  Must we stop living because of Boko Haram? Nothing spoil jare!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembering Dagrin / Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) / Lagos Police To Take Peter Nielson To Court Over Alizee & Daughter's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.