Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,996 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Traceboard ( Interactive White Board) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Traceboard ( Interactive White Board) (2933 Views)

Meet China's New Interactive Robot Goddess - Jia Jia / Learn Microsoft Office 2010 (practical And Interactive Video Course) / Multimedia/Interactive Year CD In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traceboard ( Interactive White Board) by Garmegtech: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2011
Interactive whiteboard is a new device for teaching or business presentation. It's connected to a computer with projector connected. You can write on the board like on traditional blackboard. You can operate on the board like on the computer. So multi-media teaching or demonstration can be made through the board. This makes class teaching more lively and the interaction between the speaker and the audience is easier. This started in 1990s in North America and Europe and is spreading in developing countries now.
More about Interactive trace-board and to place order we deliver to anywhere in Nigeria mail to infogarmeg@gmail.com, Twitter:garmegtech08 call: 08098197876, 08028966234
visit our website: www.garmegtech.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Free Proxifier Config / How Do I Hack My Multilinks Modem To Browse Free / How To Do I Setup Up A Vpn Connection Between To Branch Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.