Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" (5249 Views)

How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? / ..so Many Denominations; A Blessing Or A Curse To Christianity? / Marrying A Pastor; A Blessing Or A Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by Babalola33: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2011
Pls nairalanders help me out!
A curse was seemingly placed in my family many years ago to render all the males USELESS
When i mean useless, i mean to not prosper in life
Now this was a revelation given to an evangelist who then relayed it to us. He said the males were "mortgaged" by my Grandfather
Knowing or unknowingly, i dont know
He didnt even have to relay it to us, because it was obvious

All the males in my family (Surname obviously withheld),
and by that i mean all the male children of my grandfather, 16 in all are (I cant use the word useless) not making ANY headway. ANY
Now the females are doing ok, married and unmarried

We finally decided to have a 2 week, ground-breaking, curse-breaking, revival in the village
And about 3 annointed evangelists were called
Now i'm not the christian type but i had to attend because me too i'm affected, my life is in shambles. I'm 24

It went well, with prayers and fasting
and after 2 weeks, we successfully brought it to an end

Now over a year later, there is still no let off or obvious breakthrough
Everything is as it is or getting worse
I'm very intelligient but i just cant get anything to work for me

So i am asking, when i comes to issue of "CURSE",
do you have to break it more than once or once is enough. Pls help me cry cry
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2011
You will need two turtle doves, three pigeons and four ducks.

You and 8 of the other males should gather in a circle while chanting

Holy Ghost Fire
Holy Ghost Flame
We break this curse
In your Name

While chanting, each one of you should grab a bird and wring it's neck. Make sure you get one of the ducks because you're the leader.  Use shards of broken glass to dismember the birds after wringing their necks and splash the blood all over yourselves and dance as if your lives depend on it. Make sure to have all family members that are cursed in the vicinity and participating.
Remember that y'all have to be Unclad too and a full moon should be in the sky. After this, everyone should embark on a 13 day fast to break the curse.

With the love of Christ.
Martian
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by Ishilove: 4:17am On Sep 16, 2011
@Martian,this youngman is seeking answers and you're making fun of him. May God forgive you becos it is very obvious you don't know what you are doing.
@Babalola. The issue of ancestral curses is something that affects a lot of families today. Pls drop your email address let me mail you.
That aside,yes you might have to break curses more than once, especially if the root cause of the curse has not being properly adressed. The causes range from ancestral convenants,ancestral evil dedications,the evils/abominations commited by our forefathers and so on. They cause trouble,die off and leave their innocent progeny to suffer the consequences of their actions. When you say "mortgaged", it might be that Granpa sold or exchanged the glories of his male descendants for certain favours from an idol or deity {just guessing}. Sad. If you don't free yourself it will continue to affect subsequent generations to come.
Now you say you are not "the Christian type". That is too bad because it is written that "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal,but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds. . ." {2 Cor 10: 1-6}. How can you wage a war when you don't even know which weapons to use and you are not protected by the full Armour of God? {Eph 6:11}. Truth,faith,Gospel of Peace,righteousness, SALVATION and the WORD OF GOD. U need to give your life to Jesus Christ and immerse your self in the Word of God. That is the first step to freedom. U can't fight for freedom when you are still living blindly in the kingdom of darkness. With the Word you know your standing with God,you make Him your friend and then you can begin to challenge the root of every curse in your life. Gal 3:13 made it clear that Jesus has taken away our curses,so curses cannot stay in your life. You have to rise up now,but first repent and give your life to Christ becos you cannot fight the devil and yet still dine with him. Something's gat to give
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by Sweetnecta: 4:28am On Sep 16, 2011
@Ishilove; You quoted two Biblical verses, neither of them is from Jesus.

Then you turn around, you introduce Jesus.

This is unfair.

You could have introduced those who were the speakers of the verses as solution to the 'young' man's problem

Or you give verses from Jesus so that Jesus can properly present himself, not through somebody else.
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by Sweetnecta: 4:30am On Sep 16, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ three verses. none is from Jesus.
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by Ishilove: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2011
Mr Sweetnecta,i refuse to be baited. If your Prophet Mohammed can help this man then by all means let's hear how
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by honeyfave: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2011
@OP first and foremost give your life to christ. when your path are right before the Lord that curse will surely be broken. I'm a living witness.
These are the weapons that God use for me (I'm still using it cos i cant stop it even when d curse placed upon me has be broken)

a. I asked God what should i do for the convenant to be broken. God revealed the foundational cause of my problem and the person behind it. These were revealed when i went to prayer mountain at ede ( Ori Oke Baba Abiye CAC). I never confronted the person but i was persistent in prayer.

b. A man of God told me to start praying at midnight cos it is this period those wicked people operate. During the hour of prayer, i ve personal encounter with God on all aspects of my life even without any man of God prophesied.

c. I memorize few bible passages to backup my prayer.

d. Faith

Note i was not religious person before now even though i'm nt lacking financially but there was particular curse dt was placed on me from infant but to God be the glory within two months i employed these weapons my prayer was answered. I will later share my testimony.

pls avoid spiritually churches and diaboloc means; they will surely see vision but they dont have the solution. I will advice to join CAC: the God convenant with Apostle Babalola still intact.

God Bless u.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2011
Simply put, you are what you think

Did Jesus hold special deliverance services for people?
For those whom demons were cast out of, wasn't it just a command?

Like I said, you are what you think.

If you think you are cursed, no amount of external prayers will solve your internal problems.
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by OgaMadam(f): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2011
and the above is what it is.

sometimes we bring problems on our own heads and refuse to face the consequences

sometimes this thing of curses is just an excuse to place blame on someone and not accept responsibility for your own mistakes

if you are lazy or sleep around or if the consequences come its not always a curse

just face your responsibility and change that part
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by Sweetnecta: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2011
@Ishilove; « #5 on: Today at 08:28:48 AM »

I hope we are not fighting, yet?

[Quote]Mr Sweetnecta,i refuse to be baited. If your Prophet Mohammed can help this man then by all means let's hear how[/Quote]God is the One Who has Control of everything. If you want help, ask God, not any one, including Angels and Prophets.

With that said, I will advise this man to enter Islam.

The moment he does, to make his regular prayers; The obligatory ones in the congregations. The recommended one at home. Then to recite Ayatul Qursi, in the morning and when he has free time. He should also remember God in islamic remembrances, keeping his tongue wet in remembrance.

They should make Ahdhan and Iqamah in their home; all the 4 corners of the inside. They should play the recitation of the Quran. I will recommend all the Quran. But they can emphasis on Surah Fatiha, Surah Baqarah, Surah Rahman, Surah Mulk, Surah Jinn, Surah Iklas.

Whatever the grandfather and all of them may have done, all of this is within the Power of Allah. He will make it easy for them. The evil and its effect will disappear. Gone forever. By Allah, there is no power except the Power of Allah.
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2011
@op- according to you, "I am not the christian type."

I'm sad to tell you that all that has been recommended to you wouldn't help you because, "I am not the christian type."

Anyway when you become 'the christian type', read Mark 9:23 and thereafter apply it to Ezek 18:1-end.

That is all it takes to break such a curse you are not guilty of.

But you have to be 'the christian type.'
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by Joagbaje(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2011
2 Corinthians 5:17
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

The gospel of christ is the power of God to salvation. The curse can't be broken if you've not given your heart to christ. The real power for deliverance is salvation. I not think any minister has any business breaking curses over a people without their personal commitment to christ. If any devil was cast out at all ,it will come back. And the condition will be worse.

Matthew 12:43-45
43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2011
apease your ancestors and pray to the Gods.
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2011
Disregard all the religious kooks and just do what I said to expedite the breaking of the curse.

Martian:

You will need two turtle doves, three pigeons and four ducks.

You and 8 of the other males should gather in a circle while chanting

Holy Ghost Fire
Holy Ghost Flame
We break this curse
In your Name

While chanting, each one of you should grab a bird and wring it's neck. Make sure you get one of the ducks because you're the leader. Use shards of broken glass to dismember the birds after wringing their necks and splash the blood all over yourselves and dance as if your lives depend on it. Make sure to have all family members that are cursed in the vicinity and participating.
Remember that y'all have to be Unclad too and a full moon should be in the sky. After this, everyone should embark on a 13 day fast to break the curse.

With the love of Christ.
Martian

Ishilove:

@Martian,this youngman is seeking answers and you're making fun of him. May God forgive you becos it is very obvious you don't know what you are doing.

May The Supreme Flying Dragon smite you where you stand. I'm trying to help him break the curse and I'm sure that my solution is better than yours.
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by jayriginal: 7:36am On Sep 17, 2011
musKeeto:

Simply put, you are what you think

Like I said, you are what you think.

If you think you are cursed, no amount of external prayers will solve your internal problems.
Nicely put.

Martian:

Disregard all the religious kooks and just do what I said to expedite the breaking of the curse.

May The Supreme Flying Dragon smite you where you stand. I'm trying to help him break the curse and I'm sure that my solution is better than yours.

Leave my Ishilove alone oh !!!
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by Ishilove: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2011
jayriginal:

Leave my Ishilove alone oh !!!
Yes o :-)
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2011
People are so d.amn superstitious.
How do you break a curse indeed.
Your superstition has already defeated you!
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2011
@ Poster,

I would like to tell you that you can indeed be delivered from your curse (family curse). Some people had been in a similar situation like you and have been delivered. God can deliver you through Christ.

From your post I infer that you do not know God ( Yahweh) - The God of the bible. I say this cos you said "i'm not the christian type."

Jabez was more honorable than his brothers. His mother had named him Jabez, saying, “I gave birth to him in pain.” Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” And God granted his request.

I would have just said pray in your room and you would be fine but from your post it appears your grandfather might have gone into a covenant with demons. And for you to be free, that covenant must be broken.

Covenants are only broken through death. But the good news is that you don't need to die physically before this covenant can be broken. The bible says "an undeserved curse will not land on its intended victim." - Proverbs 26:2. You are affected because there is a cause for it and that is the covenant.

There is a new covenant I know you can enter to be delivered.

"For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant." - Hebrews 9:15

Your case is not that you are being tormented by demons. It is a case of your grandfather who had you in his loins went into a covenant. So whatever is happening to you is happening legally.

You must first accept the gift of salvation that Christ offers. And once you are in the new covenant with Christ. Then you can ask other brethren to join you in prayers and break whatever treaty your grandpa had with demons over your life.

Note that Satan and demons are very powerful and satanic covenants are very powerful, but Christ is more powerful.
[center]"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father."
[/center] - Philippians 2: 9 -11

There must be a basis on which you break this covenant in your life. You must be in Christ to break it.

"But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” - Jude 1:9

Jesus Christ is Lord! Let him be the Lord of your life and you can tell the demons in charge of the curse

"Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree.”He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit." - Galatians 3: 13 -14

I assure in Christ you will be delivered
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by pendo89(f): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2011
Poster I will be simple and straight to the point.
Paul in Galatians 1:8 said ,if any man preach any other gospel to you than that which we have preached to you let him be accursed.I am not going to tell you heresy but the word.

Its all starts at the cross of Jesus.
Forget about your people are saying for now. You do not need a multitude to break any curse.You need Jesus.
And guess what?
Gal 3:13>>Christ has reedemed us from the curse of the law,being made a curse for us: for it is written,Cursed is everyone that hangs on the tree.
Now it doesn't matter who uttered what on who.You only need to ask yourself.Do you have any authority as a believer to claim,confess and speak things into being?
You are all going round and round doing all manner of drama yet the answer lies with Jesus and the word.
Deliverance starts with salvation.Once you accept christ and allow him to take charge of your spirit then no curse will withstand the power of God.
Many christians live anyhow and open their hearts for the enemy to stress them.
David cried to God ' Take not your Holyspirit from me.' Listen you can be a believer sinning day in day out.
What happens is that you quench the Holyspirit and he stops operating in you.He cannot share your heart with evil rem.
Why am saying this is cz I want you to understand how to live in victory.
Your family must be desperate now.You must stand up,accept christ and claim victory on their behalf.
Jesus by His death took away all our curses. Once you acknowledge Him as you Saviour then all you got to do is claim His promises. Seek God's face first not His hand or blessings cz once Hes got you in his palms all the good things including deliverance are yours for the asking.
Stop the drama,become his child have authority then claim what is rightfully yours.Simple.

And please stop placing too much faith in Men.
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by tpia5: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Take a look at your lifestyle and find out what you are doing to let demonic forces in.

If you don't want to be a christian then why exactly are you asking for advice?
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by TheAviator: 5:16am On Dec 25, 2019
Ishilove:
@Babalola. The issue of ancestral curses is something that affects a lot of families today. Pls drop your email address let me mail you.
That aside,yes you might have to break curses more than once, especially if the root cause of the curse has not being properly adressed. The causes range from ancestral convenants,ancestral evil dedications,the evils/abominations commited by our forefathers and so on. They cause trouble,die off and leave their innocent progeny to suffer the consequences of their actions. When you say "mortgaged", it might be that Granpa sold or exchanged the glories of his male descendants for certain favours from an idol or deity {just guessing}. Sad. If you don't free yourself it will continue to affect subsequent generations to come.
Now you say you are not "the Christian type". That is too bad because it is written that "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal,but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds. . ." {2 Cor 10: 1-6}. How can you wage a war when you don't even know which weapons to use and you are not protected by the full Armour of God? {Eph 6:11}. Truth,faith,Gospel of Peace,righteousness, SALVATION and the WORD OF GOD. U need to give your life to Jesus Christ and immerse your self in the Word of God. That is the first step to freedom. U can't fight for freedom when you are still living blindly in the kingdom of darkness. With the Word you know your standing with God,you make Him your friend and then you can begin to challenge the root of every curse in your life. Gal 3:13 made it clear that Jesus has taken away our curses,so curses cannot stay in your life. You have to rise up now,but first repent and give your life to Christ becos you cannot fight the devil and yet still dine with him. Something's gat to give

Hi, please I would like to ask you some questions regarding this topic. I need enlightenment. Can I DM you?
Re: How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" by mumumugu(m): 5:28am On Dec 25, 2019
Attend mountain of fire churvh

(1) (Reply)

You Are God. Stop The Search / Socrates Meets Jesus / How To Pray A Prevailing Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.