Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" (3765 Views)

Personality Profile:Her Excellency Aisha Buhari Wife Of The President (pictures) / Her Excellency Mrs Roli Nere Uduaghan Clocks 52 / Open Invitation To Meet The First Lady, Her Excellency Hajia Turai Yar Adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by DrBRIGHT1: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2011
Top 10 best hits: From our first lady "Her Excellency Dame patience Jonathan"

1.My husband and sambo is a good people.

2.The president was once a child and the senators were once a children

3.My fellow widows

4.A good mother takes care of his children

5.The people sitting before you here were once a children

6.Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one - (Addressing press men after female under-19 fifa world cup)

7.The bombers who born them? wsn't it not a woman? they were once a children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children widow

8.My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows by losing their parents for one reason or another

9.We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their nationality

10.Thank God the doctors and nurses are responding to treatment (while visitng bomb explosion victims in the hospital)

And the latest bomb-

11. I Would rather kill myself instead of committing suicide

Let us observe a minute of silence for our first lady
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by DrBRIGHT1: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2011
Dan-kpuru-banka, kai first lady i dey kraz? Y i go dey speak dat tym of gramma?may allah 4giv me kwoo! Yowaa! To-madula
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by mashnino(m): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2011
Dis woman na die
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by MMM2(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2011
op

1. Wrong section angry

2. Correct her smiley

3. English is not our mother's tongue,it is a stolen language undecided

4. What were u doing when she entered aso rock embarassed why did u put ur GF or mother angry than allowing her 2 disgrace us angry

5. U re here checking her wröng english when she is looting ur money & 9ja's money smiley

6. Do some thing 4 her :
Teach her good english or enrol her in a 9ite skool winkwink
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by MrCork17: 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2011
MOD/ JAY BEE/ MUKINA TO THE RESCUE!!! angry
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by mcnikes(m): 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2011
Whether you like her or not, she's your 1st lady. Swallow that.
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by na2(f): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2011
laff wan kill me die
na by force to speak english
make she speak pidgin like me then after all na part of am make oyibo pipo say we gey d 5th sexiest english word wide
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by Ben13: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2011
How romantic. undecided
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by ebonyvibe(f): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2011
@ M M M: She should address us in her mother tougue then  grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by Welder(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2011
Egede. . . Dame. I hail o
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by Demdem(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2011
Nothing will happen if she doesnt attend functions. Better still, let her speak her local dialect.
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by fanynuts(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2011
dis woman go kill person one day with 2mch english,
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by dayokanu(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2011
I would rather kill myself than commit suicide
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by mitofag: 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2011
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by Dawdy(m): 6:39am On Sep 17, 2011
Leave her alone, speaking good english will not make any thing better in nigeria.
Re: Top 10 Best Hits: From Our First Lady "her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan" by tunnytox(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2011
Laff wan kill me die grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu: Ohanaeze Faults Bianca’s Statement / FG Files Charges Against Leadership Journalists / Chinese Firm Mobilises To Site For Mma’s Additional Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.