Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One (18688 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts / Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Sweetnecta: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2011
@Toba:[Quote]Are u sure u are not actually misinterpreting what Jesus actually meant? Ok im willing to learn. Post the verses relevant here for us to review and interpret same[/Quote]I do not read mind, but plainly read what is written, especially when it is direct, needing no INTERPRETATION. Check out Matthew 7 verse 22 "Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'" Jesus definitely will reply, with Matthew 7 verse 23 "Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'" Give it your own Interpretation, but to me, it is clear.

[Quote]Im not too sure about how true u are by saying Jannah is higher than heaven. im also willing to learn. kindly prove what u are saying here to me[/Quote]You will find the proofs in Surah Najm [The Star] and the Hadith and story of The Night Journey to Heaven and Beyond of The Messenger [as]. It is the Lote Tree that ended our world {Dunya} and after it is the Other, the Hereafter. Muhammad [as] went beyond the Lote Tree. Jannah is in Hereafter and not within the 7 heavens.

[Quote]Im not against what muslims believe in, neither im i saying u are wrong. Pls tell me if anyone fails to do other things u mentioned except believing in God almighty, will that person go to hell fire?[/Quote]Allah is the One Who decides the people of Paradise away from the people of other destination. Allah says that He forgives all sins, except the sin of Not worshiping Him Alone. This is two parts; Those who denies His existence or His relevance and those who create partners [son, Trinity, Hindu type, other pagans]. The essential ingredient is The Islamic Concept of God. The rest will follow, otherwise, the rest will not amount to anything on the Day where Allah is the Only King.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Toba:I do not read mind, but plainly read what is written, especially when it is direct, needing no INTERPRETATION. Check out Matthew 7 verse 22 "Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'" Jesus definitely will reply, with Matthew 7 verse 23 "Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'" Give it your own Interpretation, but to me, it is clear.
i think u need to understand the scriptures before quoting them out of context. Jesus is simply telling us here about hypocrites, magicians and other fake believers who pretend to use the name of christ to do miracles, whereas they arent fully born again. examples. when a herbalist that does juju becomes a pastor and claims to be performing miracles in the name of christ is a typical case jesus is talking about. Jesus isnt referring to true believers but to fake believers. sir u need to learn to read and understand before quoting out of context

You will find the proofs in Surah Najm [The Star] and the Hadith and story of The Night Journey to Heaven and Beyond of The Messenger [as]. It is the Lote Tree that ended our world {Dunya} and after it is the Other, the Hereafter. Muhammad [as] went beyond the Lote Tree. Jannah is in Hereafter and not within the 7 heavens.

u've still not convinced me about the 7 heavens u are making me to believe exist. u once said jesus confirmed that there are 7 heavens whereas u are yet to show me where jesus said that in the bible. i deal with facts and not just frivolous assertions. show me where it is said directly that there are 7 heavens

Allah is the One Who decides the people of Paradise away from the people of other destination. Allah says that He forgives all sins, except the sin of Not worshiping Him Alone. This is two parts; Those who denies His existence or His relevance and those who create partners [son, Trinity, Hindu type, other pagans]. The essential ingredient is The Islamic Concept of God. The rest will follow, otherwise, the rest will not amount to anything on the Day where Allah is the Only King.

thank God u have affirmed in the first part of this paragraph that it is allah who decides things. then stop playin God sir. theres different between xtianity and those other religion u likened it with. xtians believes in God almight creator of heaven and earth and in jesus his beloveth son and in the spirit of God. Jesus rules the world now till he would hand over all powers that was given to him in matt 28 vs 18. if u read 1corin 15. paul made it clear that after christs reign for 1000 years, then he would hand over all powers back to GOD for God to become all in all. Jesus exists, God exists
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Sweetnecta: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2011
[Quote]I have told u that marriage is beyond religion or beliefs. Haven't u seen a christian and a muslim get married, give birth to children without changing their beliefs till death? [/b]if u have not, me i have seen plenty. i have them as neighbours and they live happily. I am a theist and i believe the muslima i may also be marrying will also be a theist. Forget differences. its normal, what matters is maturity and the ability to settle quarrels after that.[/Quote]I said ask Mazaje. He turned out to be an atheist. I am also a product of such a union, along with my older sister. It is the Mercy of Allah that kept us in Islam, since moms are the nurturers. Finally, I became victorious because my mom became muslim.

[Quote]Take note of the xter in bold.[b] im happy u agree that she got some manners out of christianity
. Im confirming to u that its not 100% because she became a muslim that made her become a good wife.Sir it has to do with home training and upbringing for your wife. Her parent must have told her to be the best wife and not becos of the religion. Havent u seen worst muslim wife that fornicate after marriage? i have seen plenty sir[/Quote]what i got from my spouse is that Islam brought all the goodness in her to the surface. now, she has a good and correct reason to do good; for the Sake of Allah.

[Quote]that is why we may also differ. Christianity is not a religion but a way of life. If its a religion to someone like me, then i must hate all muslims cos of Alqaeda, Taliban and Boko haram. but no, cos i see outside the box. FYI We must respect our beliefs mutually. If my wife chooses to fast, fine provided she would prepare my own food when im hungry and yet perform her wifely duties at home[/Quote]The way of life is your own desire, without evidence from God, similar to the desire of the Antioch to call the disciples; Christians. I have to laugh because I see hypocrisy in your statement. You love Islam so much, that you will not enter it. What kinda love is that? And your wife will have to prepare your meal, when she is fasting, while you are not fasting but will not prepare your own meal. You need to know that cooking for husband is not part of the primary responsibilities of muslim wife. I cook my own food, often and I do not know any muslim man who is not ready to cook for his family or at least his own food. And what is a wifey duty when she is fasting?
I ask Allah to guide your heart and bring all the elements that will make entering Islam easy for you. Amin.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by maclatunji: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2011
Sweetnecta and Toba are turning this thread to a battle ground. I am so dizzy that I cannot comprehend.  I will try to have a nice weekend. I wish you all the same.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Sweetnecta: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2011
[Quote]think u need to understand the scriptures before quoting them out of context. Jesus is simply telling us here about hypocrites, magicians and other fake believers who pretend to use the name of christ to do miracles, whereas they arent fully born again. examples. when a herbalist that does juju becomes a pastor and claims to be performing miracles in the name of christ is a typical case jesus is talking about. Jesus isnt referring to true believers but to fake believers. sir u need to learn to read and understand before quoting out of context [/Quote]Jesus was talking about those who in the future will say they are his followers. But in reality, they are not. Let me help you to identify those people; The include at least those who abolished the laws and the prophets. Those who obliged when asked to abolish the laws and the prophets. Those who obliged are those who take Paul as the authority, instead of Jesus and the Another Comforter that he prophesied his coming; the That Prophet.

You may wish to read meaning into a straight forward sentence. I will not.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2011
maclatunji:

@deols, you are not a good enough communicator with me. You can tell a guy. Yes, I am interested. No, I will never be interested. And the 3rd option, give me space I want to think about it. That is all I am saying. I am limited on mobile but get this: I cannot get your tone in all honesty from your written words that I have seen either here or in private. Once again smile!

salam alaykum. u'r making me do somthn dat I I never would av thot of, even in my wildest dream. I am not d type who spreads her dirty linen outside. maybe if they were clean, neat, nd thoroughly pressed though. But am hopn dat I wont av to reply whatever u say to ds on Nl or elsewhere.

I dont regret starting that thread nor do I regret allowing u av my contact. What I do hate is d manner in which u av acted since. Using my definition of smartness, any1 who's half smart wld av realised u wanted a discussion on Nl, judging from the other thread But i ignored every of ur attempts to bring such up. The reason for wanting that, I cant fathom.

Now, I made it clear to u nd am reiterating it that I was more inclined to the part where u sed there is no , in gettn to know each other. I pride myself on being able to tell a lot about pple from my 1st, second conversation wv dem. nd dat is y wen i tell pple off, ds kinda xter u'r exhibiting is d reason I feel like thank God!

U'r acting as if I ddnt make it clear to u, wen actually, d third time we had a chat, which is d last time, u told me u wldnt bother me again. So what communication are u talking about.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2011

I said ask Mazaje. He turned out to be an atheist. I am also a product of such a union, along with my older sister. It is the Mercy of Allah that kept us in Islam, since moms are the nurturers.
Finally, I became victorious because my mom became muslim.
i think u are mistaking by bringing mazaje's fate into this discussion. mazaje clearly told us how he became an atheist and its got nothing to do with his background. he said it specifically he had personal convicrion. listen your background doesnt always matter in terms of what one becomes. we need to pray to God for guidiance. if your mum remained a christian, theres every posibility that nothing could have happened. i gave u an instance of a muslim and christain that got married and are still living tigether till date. some of their children are married yet both of them held steadfast to their beliefs about God. sir this your point is nolified. muslim can get married to x,tian and nothing bad will happen

what i got from my spouse is that Islam brought all the goodness in her to the surface. now, she has a good and correct reason to do good; for the Sake of Allah.
sir stop equivocating. your wife had a good xtian background and training about how she should comport herself in marriage, the result of what u are enjoying. was it islam that taught your wife not to commit adultery, was it islam that taught your wife when or how to cook for u? sir this things are in built through home and parental training coupled with what she herself trained herself with. its got nothing to do with islam. i recently opened a thread in the romance section 'people hardly change xters after marriage' a lot of pple agreed with me that old characters lives with pple.

The way of life is your own desire, without evidence from God, similar to the desire of the Antioch to call the disciples; Christians. I have to laugh because I see hypocrisy in your statement. You love Islam so much, that you will not enter it. What kinda love is that? And your wife will have to prepare your meal, when she is fasting, while you are not fasting but will not prepare your own meal. You need to know that cooking for husband is not part of the primary responsibilities of muslim wife. I cook my own food, often and I do not know any muslim man who is not ready to cook for his family or at least his own food. And what is a wifey duty when she is fasting?
stop all these and be real. i didnt say i love
islam or hate islam. i dont have to love or hate a non living item or substance. impressed with some nl muslims cos of their characters is exactly what led to this thread and nothing more. i have the right to my belief same as who ever i get married to. stop being a hypocrite if your wife fails to perform her wifely duties, u would shout. its the duty of a wife to respect and love her husband. my wife must cook for me and perform all her duties at home

I ask Allah to guide your heart and bring all the elements that will make entering Islam easy for you. Amin.  

if thats what God has destined for me, then no qualms but if not, no one would force me into doing what i wouldnt want to do
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tpia5: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2011
interesting thread with some funny posts.

like this one:

Has Toba thought of if both he and his Muslim wife [if there is any], were to to both be admitted into God's Mercy, that their places will be different? Muslim wife will end up in Jannah.

Toba will end up in heaven [whatever that means].
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Jesus was talking about those who in the future will say they are his followers. But in reality, they are not. Let me help you to identify those people; The include at least those who abolished the laws and the prophets. Those who obliged when asked to abolish the laws and the prophets. Those who obliged are those who take Paul as the authority, instead of Jesus and the Another Comforter that he prophesied his coming; the That Prophet.

You may wish to read meaning into a straight forward sentence. I will not.
u may be correct in away but not entirely. what do u mean by referring to Paul in ur comment? do u know that Paul is an apostle of christ apointed by jesus himself when he appeared to Paul on his way to persecuting christians?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tpia5: 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2011
@ topic

didnt know he was serious about this muslim wife issue.

i initially thought he was trying to instigate trouble when he started the same topic about a year ago with a jesus id. [think that was him].

anyway, some denominations are very in tune with muslims.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2011
tpia@:

interesting thread with some funny posts.

like this one:

very hilarious post from afa sweetnecta. i have told him to clarify what he meant and hes yet to do so till now
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2011
tpia@:

@ topic

didnt know he was serious about this muslim wife issue.

i initially thought he was trying to instigate trouble when he started the same topic about a year ago with a jesus id. [think that was him].

anyway, some denominations are very in tune with muslims.
i dont think hes the one. may be his younger brother undecided
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tpia5: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^you're not the user id called jesus?

thought you said you were.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Sweetnecta: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2011
@Maclatunji: This is not a battle. He is making his declaration and for me, it is advise to him, a sort of Dawah. You stick around. Or should the women of Islam belong to Kufar?

Where will the men of Islam be hiding? Protect your women.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Maclatunji: This is not a battle. He is making his declaration and for me, it is advise to him, a sort of Dawah. You stick around. Or should the women of Islam belong to Kufar?

lol. who are u calling a kufar? BTW let me informate u that i don already pick one amongst ur women alraedy and theres nothing u go do about that. i will not reveal her name here for u not to eat her raw
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2011
adeola where u dey? lets continue awa tok cheesy
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by manmustwac(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2011
I never bothered to go through the posts but I am surprised to hear that toba wants to marry a Muslim woman  
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Sweetnecta: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2011
@Toba: Posted by: toba
[Quote]
Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 10:25:19 PM

lol. who are u calling a kufar? BTW let me informate u that i don already pick one amongst your women alraedy and theres nothing u go do about that. i will not reveal her name here for u not to eat her raw[/Quote]To the first bold; What are you between the 2 classes of people; Muslim and Kufar?
And to the second bold, believe me, whatever float the boat the boat of a muslim woman who wishes to hang with a cross carrier for a husband is up to her. Lets assume she is my niece. I could not force her, except what I have done here; express my view.

I was a son of a christian woman for years. But when I was aware of the consequences of not being a muslim, I asked Allah for help. Alhamdulillah she accept Islam in the company of my sister. I guess my prayer was accepted.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2011
mod, why are u suprised?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Toba: Posted by: tobaTo the first bold; What are you between the 2 classes of people; Muslim and Kufar?
And to the second bold, believe me, whatever float the boat the boat of a muslim woman who wishes to hang with a cross carrier for a husband is up to her. Lets assume she is my niece. I could not force her, except what I have done here; express my view.

I was a son of a christian woman for years. But when I was aware of the consequences of not being a muslim, I asked Allah for help. Alhamdulillah she accept Islam in the company of my sister. I guess my prayer was accepted.
do u even know the meaning of kufar? that im not a muslim now makes me a kufar? shocked
i have seen and read posts of many muslims on nl that said they prefer to marry a christian. BTW the lady in question wouldnt mind marrying a christian. thank God shes not ur niece cheesy
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by manmustwac(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2011
toba:

mod, why are u suprised?
well I know you can't marry an athiest so likewise I would never expect you to want to marry a Muslim.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2011
dont be too sure. change is the only constant think in life. today im toba, tomorrow i may be something else. seriously some muslims here have really impressed me more than my fellow xtians on nl. if nl character could be the true reflection of their worldly characters, then why not? the key thing is good behaviour and manners which is lacking in some fake christians on nl
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Sweetnecta: 6:26am On Sep 17, 2011
[Quote]« #51 on: Yesterday at 10:43:55 PM »
do u even know the meaning of kufar? that im not a muslim now makes me a kufar? Shocked[/Quote]Anyone who is not a muslim. What is the meaning of Kufar to you? Then tell me if you are muslim? If you are not, then what other choice is there apart from being a Kufar? From among the muslims, we do have munafiqin; Hypocrite. May Allah not make anyone I know a hypocrite, including me. Amin. If the God of Christians does not have Tri [meaning 3 as in Triangle], in Trinity, you could have been in a better position to tell me that you know the meaning of the word more than me, just that I am telling you here that humans are classified into 2; Believers [muslims] and unbelievers [kufars]. Notice no muslim is disagreeing with me, even though they are learned than me. Their silence is agreement with me. I used Trinity to illustrate how insincere or sincere you may be; if you agree that you have 3 God[s]; Jesus on earth then, Holy Ghost in heaven and on earth and Jehovah always in heaven, you are sincere to the clear meaning. If you deny that there is no time that the 3 God[s] existed separately, then you are not sincere, in my view, unless you saying that Jehovah and Holy Ghost allegedly died too, in the death that christians say overcame Jesus? Hopefully, our simple dialogue here will open my eyes as well as yours [whatever that means], and the eyes of others.

[Quote]i have seen and read posts of many muslims on nl that said they prefer to marry a christian. BTW the lady in question wouldnt mind marrying a christian. thank God shes not your niece Cheesy[/Quote]May Allah not make any muslim I know, including me, Hypocrite. Amin. If there are muslim women, and christian women, which one group has the right of marriage on me? Muslim women. The same is for muslim women. It should be muslim man, not others. Its unfortunately what the yorubas for the most part have watered Islam down to. Remember I am a yoruba muslim, so you can know muslim yorubas more than me.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by luqken: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One
« #53 on: Yesterday at 11:24:56 PM »

dont be too sure. change is the only constant think in life. today im toba, tomorrow i may be something else. seriously some muslims here have really impressed me more than my fellow xtians on nl. if nl character could be the true reflection of their worldly characters, then why not? the key thing is good behaviour and manners which is lacking in some fake christians on nl

Toba,i think u are contradicting urself here(bolded).
U claimed the muslim woman who has a good character is not borne out of her religion but background, ,u need to understand why Islam is a way of life, (everything about you is what Islam defines,THE MUSLIM WOMEN ALLOWED ISLAM TO SHAPE THIER LIFE(in all ramifications) aided by thier parents who also  made islam thier way of life by impacting its teachings to them(thats where the background u are claiming came from.
In Islam you cannot separate anything from the good attitude of Muslim women and there is dynamism in its teachings that u continue to work to enhance that beauty of Islam in everypart of your life throughout your existence.

ALL THE BEST TOBA
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2011
luqken:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode].

U claimed the muslim woman who has a good character is not borne out of her religion but background, ,u need to understand why Islam is a way of life, (everything about you is what Islam defines,THE MUSLIM WOMEN ALLOWED ISLAM TO SHAPE THIER LIFE(in all ramifications) aided by thier parents who also  made islam thier way of life by impacting its teachings to them(thats where the background u are claiming came from.
In Islam you cannot separate anything from the good attitude of Muslim women and there is dynamism in its teachings that u continue to work to enhance that beauty of Islam in everypart of your life throughout your existence.

ALL THE BEST TOBA
thats a big lie sir. character is in born and also learned/acquired. im a christian, well grounded in manners and good upbringing. i have read my bible from cover to cover. i know what God demands from me in terms of living peacefully with my neighbours in the society. i wasnt trained by a muslim and many other xtians that are well behaved arent trained by muslims as well. most of our olden days parents teach/train their wards in proper societal culture and mannered upbringing. religion plays a part but not 100% role. what about abdul muttalab that was brought up in islam yet became a killer. bin laden was a muslim and also a killer. look at mubarak in egypt, basa alsad in syria, ghadaffi in lybia etc are all muslims wth wicked intent against their own pple. if u want to claim that its cos of islam that people behave well, then u are mistaking. parent plays a major role as well as religion. most of the people that i say have impressed must have been brought up by good parents. just imagine me as an individual, i dont clud, i dont smoke/drink, i dont party neither have i had ss.ee.xx with anyone. just my work, church and home. my parents arent muslims, yet i was trained well and im also training myself well cos of the fear of God in me. its also got to do with the individual as well. the popular musician wasiu ayinde said 'his parents gave birth to him well and he has given him self a rebirth thats wyh his name is going places. he never said anything about islam even though hes a muslim
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2011
toba will neva gree ni sha. dr's a part of dat post i wish i can put in bold,but am usn my fone sad .it makes me feel like really
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2011
deols:

toba will neva gree ni sha. dr's a part of dat post i wish i can put in bold,but am usn my fone sad .it makes me feel like really
swt hrt, if i gree easily then, i may be considered as weak. I'm sure u wouldn't like me if I'm that susceptible
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Anyone who is not a muslim. What is the meaning of Kufar to you? Then tell me if you are muslim? If you are not, then what other choice is there apart from being a Kufar? From among the muslims, we do have munafiqin; Hypocrite. May Allah not make anyone I know a hypocrite, including me. Amin. If the God of Christians does not have Tri [meaning 3 as in Triangle], in Trinity, you could have been in a better position to tell me that you know the meaning of the word more than me, just that I am telling you here that humans are classified into 2; Believers [muslims] and unbelievers [kufars]. Notice no muslim is disagreeing with me, even though they are learned than me. Their silence is agreement with me. I used Trinity to illustrate how insincere or sincere you may be; if you agree that you have 3 God[s]; Jesus on earth then, Holy Ghost in heaven and on earth and Jehovah always in heaven, you are sincere to the clear meaning. If you deny that there is no time that the 3 God[s] existed separately, then you are not sincere, in my view, unless you saying that Jehovah and Holy Ghost allegedly died too, in the death that christians say overcame Jesus? Hopefully, our simple dialogue here will open my eyes as well as yours [whatever that means], and the eyes of others
u are deliberately making this discussion boring. i should be correct to call u too a kufar for not being a christian. isnt that correct? BTW u make a lot of english mistake by calling all non muslims unbelievers. what is unbelief or who is an unbeliever? some one who believes in God is also an unbeliever to you? pathetic. i took my time in the previous post to explain the concept of trinity to you, but im sure u dont want to read the post in order to get inlined on the concept. i wouldnt talk more. just read my previous post and add 1 corin 15 vs 28. this will help u understand the trinity and pls dont come back here to discuss the trinity with me again

May Allah not make any muslim I know, including me, Hypocrite. Amin. If there are muslim women, and christian women, which one group has the right of marriage on me? Muslim women. The same is for muslim women. It should be muslim man, not others. Its unfortunately what the yorubas for the most part have watered Islam down to. Remember I am a yoruba muslim, so you can know muslim yorubas more than me.
so what are u going to do about the yorubas? to be candid most muslims that are willing to marry xtians are yorubas. the yorubas are well cultured and mannered. they think outside the box. sir let me tell u that its not your religion that will take u to God but your xter on earth. learn to start thinking outside religion. the yorubas have the right to do whatever they feel pleases them. ok? we all must not think in the same way. i going to marry the yoruba girl in question and theres nothing anyone's gonna do about that grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by luqken: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2011
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One
« #56 on: Today at 07:42:59 AM »

Quote from: luqken on Today at 07:22:44 AM
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode].

ALL THE BEST TOBA
thats a big lie sir. character is in born and also learned/acquired. im a christian, well grounded in manners and good upbringing. i have read my bible from cover to cover. i know what God demands from me in terms of living peacefully with my neighbours in the society. i wasnt trained by a muslim and many other xtians that are well behaved arent trained by muslims as well. most of our olden days parents teach/train their wards in proper societal culture and mannered upbringing. religion plays a part but not 100% role. what about abdul muttalab that was brought up in islam yet became a killer. bin laden was a muslim and also a killer. look at mubarak in egypt, basa alsad in syria, ghadaffi in lybia etc are all muslims wth wicked intent against their own pple. if u want to claim that its cos of islam that people behave well, then u are mistaking. parent plays a major role as well as religion. most of the people that i say have impressed must have been brought up by good parents. just imagine me as an individual, i dont clud, i dont smoke/drink, i dont party neither have i had ss.ee.xx with anyone. just my work, church and home. my parents arent muslims, yet i was trained well and im also training myself well cos of the fear of God in me. its also got to do with the individual as well. the popular musician wasiu ayinde said 'his parents gave birth to him well and he has given him self a rebirth thats wyh his name is going places. he never said anything about islam even though hes a muslim

U are still not getting it,(note the bolded),there are differences btw Islam and politics(or extremism) as your references connotes or perhaps you are trying to compare your biblical understanding with Quranic messages.

Please u can never compare it,its unequivocally and unambigously different.
You need to be more liberal and try study it to have a slight chance of its understanding (with GOD's guidance)
I pray u are rightly guided.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2011
luqken:
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry On[b]U are still not getting it,(note the bolded),there are differences btw Islam and politics(or extremism) as your references connotes or perhaps you are trying to compare your biblical understanding with Quranic messages.Please u can never compare it,its unequivocally and unambigously different.You need to be more liberal and try study it to have a slight chance of its understanding (with GOD's guidance)I pray u are rightly guided.[/b]
u guys are still seeing things your own way and its only fair i be allowed to do same. what ive been shouting about is that upbringing is not always 100% dependent on religious factor. that i was trained with the bible doesnt guarantee that i may not be bad. that ladies are trained with the qu'ran doesnt mean they cannot also be bad. im telling u that religion, parental upbringing and personal xter determines how pple behave in life. i will say to u here that the parents plays a major role amongst these factors i have highlighted. the lady in question is not a too strong muslim like those that wear hijab yet she builds her self well cos of what her parent tells her about life
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by maclatunji: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2011
deols:

salam alaykum. u'r making me do somthn dat I I never would av thot of, even in my wildest dream. I am not d type who spreads her dirty linen outside. maybe if they were clean, neat, nd thoroughly pressed though. But am hopn dat I wont av to reply whatever u say to ds on Nl or elsewhere.

I dont regret starting that thread nor do I regret allowing u av my contact. What I do hate is d manner in which u av acted since. Using my definition of smartness, any1 who's half smart wld av realised u wanted a discussion on Nl, judging from the other thread But i ignored every of your attempts to bring such up. The reason for wanting that, I cant fathom.

Now, I made it clear to u nd am reiterating it that I was more inclined to the part where u sed there is no ,  in gettn to know each other. I pride myself on being able to tell a lot about pple from my 1st, second conversation wv dem. nd dat is y wen i tell pple off, ds kinda xter u'r exhibiting is d reason I feel like thank God!

U'r acting as if I ddnt make it clear to u, wen actually, d third time we had a chat, which is d last time, u told me u wldnt bother me again. So what communication are u talking about.

If I remember correctly in our last conversation, you said that you did not want to talk that day but you were not sure of other days. True, I said I will not bother you again. You assume too much. Did you know what I wanted to talk to you about? No!  Now, that you have been very clear (something you did not do in the past). I say welldone! You have my respect at all times. Again take it easy- we are not fighting.

grin grin grin grin grin

No matter how hard you try, I will not get angry at you.

By the way, you are not being fair. You make me seem like a stalker when all I have done is to converse to you with respect- Sheesh!

N.B: This post of yours was cryptic. I almost got a headache trying to decode it.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2011
WTH are these people
hayorbami
zayhal
mukina2
bhusayomi
tanimz
deola
dominique
alimat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. / JNI Declared Wednesday Eid IL Kabir (sallah) Day / Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.