Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One (18703 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts / Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by maclatunji: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

WTH are these people
hayorbami
zayhal
mukina2
bhusayomi
tanimz
deola
dominique
alimat

Don't kill yourself (with a heavy Yoruba accent)!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2011
what does that mean?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by maclatunji: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2011
You seem to be overworking yourself with this Muslim woman matter. It is not good for the heart. Take it easy.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Sweetnecta: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2011
@Toba: « #59 on: Today at 08:35:04 AM »
[Quote]u are deliberately making this discussion boring.[/Quote]This is hypocrisy. You know my mind? What gave this impression?

[Quote] i should be correct to call u too a kufar for not being a christian. isnt that correct?[/Quote]I am a kufar of Nasaraniyan. Or a heathen or Infidel as Timothy called non adherent to his brand.

[Quote] BTW u make a lot of english mistake by calling all non muslims unbelievers. what is unbelief or who is an unbeliever? some one who believes in God is also an unbeliever to you?[/Quote]Islamic unbelievers are unbelievers.

[Quote] pathetic. i took my time in the previous post to explain the concept of trinity to you, but im sure u dont want to read the post in order to get inlined on the concept. i wouldnt talk more. just read my previous post and add 1 corin 15 vs 28. this will help u understand the trinity and pls dont come back here to discuss the trinity with me again[/Quote]Don't get upset, yet. Wait till the father of the bride says to her that she can't marry a keferi. It is haraam, he will tell her, using Quranand Sunnah to educate her and telling you to find your father-in-law somewhere else, if you intend to remain a "disbeliever" in Islamic monotheism. Its always interesting to read the christians whipping out the writings of Paul to explain Jesus. Can't Jesus explains himself? If he is a God in the trinity, should his voice tell us instead of saying that his God is Ellah, above?

[]Quote]so what are u going to do about the yorubas? to be candid most muslims that are willing to marry xtians are yorubas. the yorubas are well cultured and mannered. they think outside the box. sir let me tell u that its not your religion that will take u to God but your xter on earth. learn to start thinking outside religion. the yorubas have the right to do whatever they feel pleases them. ok? we all must not think in the same way. i going to marry the yoruba girl in question and theres nothing anyone's gonna do about that Grin[quote][/Quote]evidently, you refused to notice that I said I am a yoruba. or do you know yoruba muslims better than a yoruba muslim? Tobe. You need to know that thinking out the box is not to say that the box is abandoned, forgotten. The box of Islam is perfect and it is ignorance that will make a person ignore what Muhammad [as] brought; a thing that gives life, making you completely alive. Marry who you want. The woman marries who she wants. When she sees cross all over her space, they will image herself in a similar situation to shango shrine. And that not what a muslim wants to be inundated with.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Sweetnecta: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2011
@To my muslim family, especially the sisters who are the poor of potential spouse for Toba: The hadith belong underscore the position of the Messenger [as] as to the people who worship "Saturdays and Sundays":

Umm Salamah claims: "The Prophet used to fast more often on Saturdays and Sundays than on the other days. He would say: 'They are the 'ids of the polytheists, and I love to differ from them.' " This is related by Ahmad, al-Baihaqi, al-Hakim, and Ibn Khuzaimah who called it sahih. (The above hadith might be that he joined saturday and sunday in fasting and not singling out one)
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

WTH are these people
hayorbami
zayhal
mukina2
bhusayomi
tanimz
deola
dominique
alimat

, An why is my name spelt this way angry angry
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by zayhal(f): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

WTH are these people
hayorbami
zayhal
mukina2
bhusayomi
tanimz
deola
dominique
alimat

I'm around, reading, observing, having a nice time. Thanks to you all, especially mac for taking out the time to conduct the inyerview and then bringing it here for us to read. smiley
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2011
zayhal:

I'm around, reading, observing, having a nice time. Thanks to you all, especially mac for taking out the time to conduct the inyerview and then bringing it here for us to read. smiley

Seriously i thought u'v bn away o. I directed a post at u nd lagosboy on the thread, muslim singles . . .donno if u saw it.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2011
bhusayor:

and I cant c my own name!  grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
if most of u read my interview, u would realised why i got tired of the usual usual. yet u guys are still making things difficult especially sweetnecta. the ladies i mentioned are young, intelligent and could be good wives to good husband

serious i thought zayhal was married. there was a time i read her post of how she survived during NYSC by running away from parade and exercises.

now lets talk something different begining with bhusayor. where would u not want to marry a christian,
then deola to hayobami to mukina etc
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2011
bhusayor:

sorry bout that. it was an intentional mistake.

hope u have sorted out ur opera challenges
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2011
^lol, of cos I knw it was intentional!

Brb for my REASONS
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2011
deols:

and I cant c my own name!  grin
of course urs too was an intentional omission
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2011
zayhal:

he did a good job thats why i prayed for him to be sucessful in his chosen career
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2011
Firstly, my most admired quality in a man is his knowledgde for Islam, In as much as I know the basics of my religion, there are still so many things I need to learn.months ago I used to be indifferent about learning about my religion, but my last year in school changed my orientation, my project supervisor is a muslim and two of my project mates are, in the course of working together in th lab, both of dem took interest in me and trying to make me a more religion-oriented person, they gave me e-books, started inviting me to programmes and so many other things and they are encouraged to do more cos they see the improvement.
My point now is I look foward to marrying someone of the same faith,very knowledgeabl and well read about islam, that would inspire and challenge me the more into being a better muslimah.

Secondly, my children! I want them to b brought up to know Islam as early as possible, that can only be well achieved with the support from both parents. I don't want confusion for them as to exposing them to different religions and then telling them to choosed wat they want or sth, as some ppl say. This is not right, teach them about your religion and they can du self development by reading to know about other religions after fully understanding the concepts of islam!

Thirdly, as a woman, marrying a christian, there is a very high probability of converting into christianity which is not what I want. I've been privileged to b born into a muslim family and Insha Allah, I have to die a muslim!

I'm on phone right now, so pls make do wv the above reasons and try to over look my typos.

NOTE; I am not in anyway against christianity as I believe no one was born with a religion, its the family you find yourself in and in rare cases (like my dad, he was born into a xtian family, so my paternal grand mum is a xtian), the grace of Almighty. My best friend is a xtian and we v been friends for over 10years, I have once dated a chriatian too n I have a lot of good xtians too, so I don't discriminate!

Finally, I don't think I'd like to entertain criticisms of any form based on wat I have written or unnecessary twisting of my words to ask silly questions. Cheers!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2011
bhusayor:

Firstly, my most admired quality in a man is his knowledgde for Islam, In as much as I know the basics of my religion, there are still so many things I need to learn.months ago I used to be indifferent about learning about my religion, but my last year in school changed my orientation, my project supervisor is a muslim and two of my project mates are, in the course of working together in th lab, both of dem took interest in me and trying to make me a more religion-oriented person, they gave me e-books, started inviting me to programmes and so many other things and they are encouraged to do more cos they see the improvement.
My point now is I look foward to marrying someone of the same faith,very knowledgeabl and well read about islam, that would inspire and challenge me the more into being a better muslimah.

Secondly, my children! I want them to b brought up to know Islam as early as possible
, that can only be well achieved with the support from both parents. I don't want confusion for them as to exposing them to different religions and then telling them to choosed wat they want or sth, as some ppl say. This is not right, teach them about your religion and they can du self development by reading to know about other religions after fully understanding the concepts of islam!

Thirdly, as a woman, marrying a christian, there is a very high probability of converting into christianity which is not what I want. I've been privileged to b born into a muslim family and Insha Allah, I have to die a muslim!

I'm on phone right now, so pls make do wv the above reasons and try to over look my typos.

NOTE; I am not in anyway against christianity as I believe no one was born with a religion, its the family you find yourself in and in rare cases (like my dad, he was born into a xtian family, so my paternal grand mum is a xtian), the grace of Almighty. My best friend is a xtian and we v been friends for over 10years, I have once dated a chriatian too n I have a lot of good xtians too, so I don't discriminate!

Finally, I don't think I'd like to entertain criticisms of any form based on wat I have written or unnecessary twisting of my words to ask silly questions. Cheers!

i like those d most! nd kudos to those mates of urs!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2011
quite interesting.
theres something i have come to understand more about how things work. though im very iclined about them prior to now just that these things appeared to me in another dimension within the last 10months. The God we serve is unquestionable and does whatever pleases him in the sight of men. some of these things might not be pleasing to us but we ve got no reason to complain. God owns the destiny of every living creature and sees what tomorrow might become hence i always not want to assume Gods role in things. there are many things im doing or into right now which werent part of my initial plans for my life. read the interview i granted. what im practising right now is what i had no single idea about as a career. the church i attend right now is the least church i would ever think of attending. places that i have been to are some of the places i wouldnt have thought of going to.
to cut the story short. destiny plays a major ro,e in mans fate which isnt hidden unto God almighty. i keep saying to who ever care to listen that God is not the author of error. he wouldnt have created us separately in terms race, geographical local, skin colour etc and yet put every one in side a universe and planet earth. God determines what happens to man. its good to aspire but situations we find our selves in at times could be unimagined. 5 years ago gej and all us didnt think he would be ruling nigeria today.

final advise. pls read your signature on nl and come back to tell me what u can gain from the same interpretation gotten from same
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2011
deols:

smiley hello deols.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

quite interesting.
theres something i have come to understand more about how things work. though im very iclined about them prior to now just that these things appeared to me in another dimension within the last 10months. The God we serve is unquestionable and does whatever pleases him in the sight of men. some of these things might not be pleasing to us but we ve got no reason to complain. God owns the destiny of every living creature and sees what tomorrow might become hence i always not want to assume Gods role in things. there are many things im doing or into right now which werent part of my initial plans for my life. read the interview i granted. what im practising right now is what i had no single idea about as a career. the church i attend right now is the least church i would ever think of attending. places that i have been to are some of the places i wouldnt have thought of going to.
to cut the story short. destiny plays a major ro,e in mans fate which isnt hidden unto God almighty. i keep saying to who ever care to listen that God is not the author of error. he wouldnt have created us separately in terms race, geographical local, skin colour etc and yet put every one in side a universe and planet earth. God determines what happens to man. its good to aspire but situations we find our selves in at times could be unimagined. 5 years ago gej and all us didnt think he would be ruling nigeria today.

final advise. pls read your signature on nl and come back to tell me what u can gain from the same interpretation gotten from same ings. there are many things im doing or into right now which werent part of my initial plans for my life. read the interview i granted. what im practising right now is what i had no single idea about as a career. the church i attend right now is the least church i would ever think of attending. places that i have been to are some of the places i wouldnt have thought of going to.

final advise. pls read your signature on nl and come back to tell me what u can gain from the same interpretation gotten from same

hmnnn! I'm sorry I don't uderstand your words in the final advice, but since it has something to do with my signature, eer errm, I just saw the piece somewhere and found it interesting. I don't know it all. wink ow would I?

And yeah, I've installed the opera mini, even though u dey do shakara!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2011
deols:

what if i change to islam? would u marry me?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2011
bhusayor:

hmnnn! I'm sorry I don't uderstand your words in the final advice, but since it has something to do with my signature, eer errm, I just saw the piece somewhere and found it interesting. I don't know it all. wink ow would I?

And yeah, I've installed the opera mini, even though u dey do shakara!
thats why i keep having problems with u people. u must learn to read. i took time to read ur response before reponding to it. u didnt read mine hence ur preconceived intent was used as the premise for ur second response. plssssssss review my posts again and see some of the very key points i raised therein. frget not that im a teacher of teachers. so read well. i really want u and i to talk here after telling me what u have deduced from my post.

yes read ur sig. u dobnt just habour something u dont know its meaning. ur sig is actually talking about ur preferred style
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2011
See me see mr toba o, why would you conclude I dint read your post! Just so u know I did! I replied to d part dat wasn't clear to me.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2011
bhusayor:

smiley hello deols.

hi dear smiley how are u today. hope u'r coming on FB.

toba:

what if i change to islam? would u marry me?

Islam is not the only prerequisite for marriage.If u bcom a Muslim, i'll give u a consideration. wink
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2011
bhusayor:

See me see mr toba o, why would you conclude I dint read your post! Just so u know I did! I replied to d part dat wasn't clear to me.
abegi. u know u are hurting me and i dont want to hand u over to God
deols:
Islam is not the only prerequisite for marriage.If u bcom a Muslim, i'll give u a consideration. wink
ope o. so how do we start. im sure u gonna enjoy me. im nice even though i may be stubborn atimes. i must not let this opportunity pass me bye
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2011
@deola, yeahhh! Soon

Lol@ hurting toba, I no fit recommend u for deols sef, u wey get hot temper plus sturboness!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2011
deols: I agree that a guy should only seek a woman if marriage is on his mind. Islam doesnt allow Bf/Gf relationships. But,I so much dont understand how d 'no courtship" thing works. I donno how u start looking out only when u' r ready. does that mean if a guy finds the girl of his dreams but would only be ready say, after two yrs, he shouldnt approach her nd let someone else take her . ITs a big relief u know, when u' r sure uv found d right person nd it depends on u to den avoid all d esinkesin from getting there. Since Islam doesnt stipulate any time, I think it is best we dont.
yet u refused to consider someone thats ready to settle down. lets kick start
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2011
bhusayor:

@deola, yeahhh! Soon

Lol@ hurting toba, I no fit recommend u for deols sef, u wey get hot temper plus sturboness!
I'm going to curse u if u aren't careful. u know what I'm talking about. stop hurting me. u are the cause of everything I'm going through.

BTW is deola pretty? u know i have a thing for pretty ladies just as i had for u before i divorced u
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2011
Oga toba, oya no vex, buh y would u curse me? Paitoooor!

Ow am I supposed to know if deols is pretty or not? her pics is nt here on nl na, maybe we should wait till she comes on here so dat u'll direct the que to her.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2011
ok i withdraw my curse. u know what im talking about. hope u saw the mssg of yesterday. dont fall my hand abeg in Allah's name
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2011
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by mukina2: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2011
changed my mind smiley
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2011
^lol, I did, but I dnt know which falling hand you're talking about o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. / JNI Declared Wednesday Eid IL Kabir (sallah) Day / Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.