Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:48 AM

Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One (18563 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts / Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2011
mukina2:

changed my mind smiley
my hrt where have u been? i have finally opened up. hope u read my interview
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2011
bhusayor:

^lol, I did, but I dnt know which falling hand you're talking about o
u should always give me a feedback that u received it. thats part of the hand falling. im not giving up. i just saw my late pastor on tv now and im crying seriously. i so much love this man
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

abegi. u know u are hurting me and i dont want to hand u over to God. ope o. so how do we start. im sure u gonna enjoy me. im nice even though i may be stubborn atimes. i must not let this opportunity pass me bye

start what are u muslim yet

toba:

yet u refused to consider someone thats ready to settle down. lets kick start

grin grin
bhusayor:

@deola, yeahhh! Soon

Lol@ hurting toba, I no fit recommend u for deols sef, u wey get hot temper plus sturboness!

thnks sis, for watching my back!!
toba:

I'm going to curse u if u aren't careful. u know what I'm talking about. stop hurting me. u are the cause of everything I'm going through.

BTW is deola pretty? u know i have a thing for pretty ladies just as i had for u before i divorced u

HAHA!!!!!! wat a question  

mukina2:

changed my mind  smiley

i like ds. waitn for bwoda Adetoba's comment

toba:

my hrt where have u been? i have finally opened up. hope u read my interview

now, some1 is feeling like a star.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by mukina2: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2011
^
erm i had typed something and changed my mind that's all wink
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2011
mukina2:

^
why? u know how i feel bout u. its not hidden even though u offended me
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2011
mukina2:

^

ahhhh. . me was thnkn its bout toba's unending proposals ooo wink wink wink
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2011
deols:

start what are u muslim yet

grin grin
thnks sis, for watching my back!!
HAHA!!!!!! wat a question  

i like ds. waitn for bwoda Adetoba's comment

now, some1 is feeling like a star.
kilo de now? ko wa pa bi enyin people she n treat mi now. u dont want me to feel relaxed amongst pple ni?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2011
deols:

ahhhh. . me was thnkn its bout toba's unending proposals ooo wink wink wink
insha Allah my labour shall not be in vain. i will get one of you as my own
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2011
u av nothn to lose by bcomn a Muslim u know. u always say religion doesnt take any1 to paradise but good deeds, which means according to ur xtian interpretation of ds, u wld make heaven if u'r a Muslim who does good deeds. .
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2011
are u saying if i change my mind u deola might give me chance?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2011
I said dat earlier. here-

deols:

hi dear smiley how are u today. hope u'r coming on FB.

Islam is not the only prerequisite for marriage.If u bcom a Muslim, i'll give u a consideration. wink
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Seun(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2011
Who is Toba?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2011
Seun:

Who is Toba?

interesting question. grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2011
Seun:

Who is Toba?
the star and rave of the moment on nairaland inc.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by ayinba1(f): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2011
One thing is sure, this Toba guy is relentless. But mo ti so fun e, we nor dash you pikin!
Muslim sisters! Beware of this  one, he is a serious and determined toaster,

And to the brothers, patiently educate him, (yeah I know you've been doing that forever) and maybe he will qualify for his heart's desire!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2011
deols:

I said dat earlier. here-

can i ask u for a fav? would u oblige me?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
ayinba1:

One thing is sure, this Toba guy is relentless. But mo ti so fun e, we nor dash you pikin!

And to the brothers, patiently educate him, (yeah I know you've been doing that forever) and maybe he will qualify for his heart's desire!
lol. how did i forget u? i knew i missed out a sis name. how are u doing?

my persistence is to prove that im a focused and dedicated being cheesy
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2011
ayinba1:

long time! where av u bn nowwwwww. w miss u here o!

toba:

can i ask u for a fav? would u oblige me?

if its oblige able
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by sexsinners(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2011
wtf toba is not that interesting no offence
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2011
deols:

if its oblige able
which kain english be that won nah. pls answer me abeg
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by hayorbaami: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2011
@Toba! I wouldn't want to marry a xtian because of the following reasons:
As a muslim, I try my best to abide by the teachings ofd the Holy quran one of which is marriage to a xtain. Q 2v221 says: do not marry your girls to unbelievers until they believe. So until such person believes in Allah and becomes a muslim, I will not go against the Quran.
I hate conflict of religion. I want a guy of the same faith. We will pray in d same way and speak the same language.
In our society, a man has d overall power in the house. He can decidde for d woman which religion to choose. A lady gets influenced easily and accepts d man's religion as her own. It takes a strong woman to remain as muslim and practice same well if she marries a xtain.
NB! I ve nothing against d xtian. Our faith re not just d same and I will not force a man to change because of me. He can only change if he wants to. I can only assist him. There is no compulsion in religion.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2011
hayoorbami and co. u people need to go get a collins dictionary and look up the meaning of the following words believer, unbeliever, belief and unbelief.
once u do that come back here to tell me who a christian is.

very soon im going to get angry with all of u cos u are provoking me grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by r231(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2011
Seun:

Who is Toba?

Good question

thought it was TV or newspaper interview

not knowing its all this blog business undecided undecided

can somebody hurry up and give dis man a gf

so that NL can hear word grin grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by hayorbaami: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2011
@Toba, u don vex?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by ishow2005(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2011
Thumb up for sweetnecta for the the clarification abt islam n muslim woman marrying a non-muslim.May Allah ease ur affairs and Grant u that Al-Jannah, Al-Jannah fridaus.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2011
hayorbaami:

@Toba! I wouldn't want to marry a xtian because of the following reasons:
As a muslim, I try my best to abide by the teachings ofd the Holy quran one of which is marriage to a xtain. Q 2v221 says: do not marry your girls to unbelievers until they believe. So until such person believes in Allah and becomes a muslim, I will not go against the Quran.
I hate conflict of religion. I want a guy of the same faith. We will pray in d same way and speak the same language.
In our society, a man has d overall power in the house. He can decidde for d woman which religion to choose. A lady gets influenced easily and accepts d man's religion as her own. It takes a strong woman to remain as muslim and practice same well if she marries a xtain.
NB! I ve nothing against d xtian. Our faith re not just d same and I will not force a man to change because of me. He can only change if he wants to. I can only assist him. There is no compulsion in religion.

i like dat!

toba:

which kain english be that won nah. pls answer me abeg

am sure u understand. state what u want nd i'll oblige if I can.

toba:

hayoorbami and co. u people need to go get a collins dictionary and look up the meaning of the following words  believer, unbeliever, belief and unbelief.
once u do that come back here to tell me who a christian is.

very soon im going to get angry with all of u cos u are provoking me grin

who cares what that dictionary says. Qur'an is d dictionary for Muslims  grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2011
r231:

Good question

thought it was TV or newspaper interview

not knowing its all this blog business undecided undecided

can somebody hurry up and give dis man a gf

so that NL can hear word grin grin

pls get hm a christian girl ASAP! cool cool
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by ishow2005(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2011
@bhusayor,
May Ur heart desire be granted.u v gud reasons for ur checklist for an ideal husband, may i add also that such a person should practice what he has in his head and be of good character.
may i recommend that u check out this site for lovely islamic ebooks, u will appreciate them www kalamullah com
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2011
ishow2005:

@bhusayor,
May your heart desire be granted.u v gud reasons for your checklist for an ideal husband, may i add also that such a person should practice what he has in his head and be of good character.
may i recommend that u check out this site for lovely islamic ebooks, u will appreciate them www kalamullah com
pathetic. non of ur fellow muslims have been able to give us any thing concrete in response other than their subjective view and running to the quran all the time
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by BIGERBOY1: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2011
I am not advocating for u guys to dash toba a muslim sista, but u guys  r a bit hash on him.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2011
deols:

who cares what that dictionary says. Qur'an is d dictionary for Muslims  grin
u see. my quran my bible. u pple should learn to think outside the box abeg. we are speaking english. what is the definition of unbeliever and unbelief?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Mojibola(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2011
i love your constructive arguments, @Toba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Some Virtues Of Performing Voluntary Prayers In The House / Share Your Eid-Kabeer Pictures Here / Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.