Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One (18684 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts / Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2011
globexl:

Again @Toba:
Unfortuantely in our clime, It takes strenght of character to accept others without considering the person's religious belief. The responses so far generated in this forum clearly demonstrate that strenght of character is in short supply.
I always ask whether god will judge us based on strenght of our character here on earth, or based on the strenght of our beliefs.
i ve been trying to educate these my little sisters that its ur xter that u exhibit right here on earth is what u would be judged with. its not the number of times u attended church or mosque. pple shouldnt be fooled that one u accept a particular religion its heaven or paradise straight, thats a lie. im trying to tell my sis and i do hope they listen to me. same way ur attendance in class wouldnt determine ur passing exam except what u right down during exam
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by globexl: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2011
Both in this forum, this thread and in real life when it comes to tolerance. everyone is obsessed with extoling the supremacy of their particular faith or sect, and damns you are different.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by globexl: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

i ve been trying to educate these my little sisters that its your xter that u exhibit right here on earth is what u would be judged with. its not the number of times u attended church or mosque. pple shouldnt be fooled that one u accept a particular religion its heaven or paradise straight, thats a lie. im trying to tell my sis and i do hope they listen to me. same way your attendance in class wouldnt determine your passing exam except what u right down during exam

well said
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2011
hercules07:

@deols

See insult o, you can beg to disagree but no need to resort to insults na, anyway, it is your choice to make on the type of husband and his religion, just thought I could let you see things from a different perspective, a last piece of advice, do not resort to insults readily, it reflects badly on you.

dat wasnt an insult nahhh. . wink i used d word smart cos i ddnt want to insult you. But seriously, ow d'u assume a woman wld marry more than one man who wld convert to another religion. Do pple convert just like dat nd even if they do?? wy wld she  be d one married to dose wu wld convert

if pple convert just like dat, toba shld av, at least  grin grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by nusdog: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2011
Captivating thread.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by hercules07: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2011
@deols

This last response was better, I was just trying to tell you that marrying a man from a particular religion does not guarantee he will remain in that religion, I know a guy who was a muslim, became a christian and is at present a muslim, anyway, hope you get a man that meets your aspirations ( and does not convert), have a nice night and weekend.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

dont mind them. Allah would touch their heart to marry me one day. im not planning to convert cos im a pastor that sees things with open mind. i told bhusayormi earlier that the will of God will prevail. its not a do or die affair

Let me get this straight, if she does agree to marry you, do you plan on converting her to christianity?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2011
^my thoughts exactly wen he first posted about converting, do people convert just like that (except the husband pretended to b hu he wasn't initially, which wouldn't be difficult to know for a believing woman to know anyway).

*smiles at u spoting my 1000th post' never knew d day wud come so soon.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2011
globexl:

Both in this forum, this thread and in real life when it comes to tolerance. everyone is obsessed with extoling the supremacy of their particular faith or sect, and damns you are different.
well theres something i have learn recently especially when it comes to topics about God. we may never agree on terms. but does that nean we cant exist together? no we must find the leverage and the median to agree. like i said, mutual respect should be the key. i even challenge my fellow xtians that love to criticise prosperity pastors. the bible says we shouldnt judge cos God is the judge. we may be saying the atheists would go to hell fire, what if they dont? thats why God isnt predictable. he does what pleases him which would make us marvel.e, what if they dont? thats why God isnt predictable. he does what pleases him which would make us marvel.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by hayorbaami: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2011
@Toba! Some muslims don't mind marrying a xtian. It all depends on what you want. The sisters here are just telling you their personal views. Nobody can speak for anyone.so if you want to marry a muslim, go ahead. It is left for d sister to say yes or no.you don't av to take anytin personal.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2011
Last post directed to you @deols.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2011
tanimz:

Let me get this straight, if she does agree to marry you, do you plan on converting her to christianity?

dats his ultimate goal. .

bhusayor:

^my thoughts exactly wen he first posted about converting, do people convert just like that (except the husband pretended to b hu he wasn't initially, which wouldn't be difficult to know for a believing woman to know anyway).

kiss smiley smiley
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2011
tanimz:

thks sis. i believe in mutual respect. live and lets live. if i truly love her, i would respect her wish and i swear thats what i would do. provided she acts as a good wife.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by hayorbaami: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2011
Hmmmn! You one to add one of our sisters to ur members in church. Siters beware!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2011
hayorbaami:

@Toba! Some muslims don't mind marrying a xtian. It all depends on what you want. The sisters here are just telling you their personal views. Nobody can speak for anyone.so if you want to marry a muslim, go ahead. It is left for d sister to say yes or no.you don't av to take anytin personal.
sis u are very correct. two muslims on nl told me openly on a thread that they wouldnt mind marrying a xtian. infact one shd av been married to axtian if not that the guy in question messed up. bhusayomi knows the person im talking about. shes ready. may be i should go for her
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

well theres something i have learn recently especially when it comes to topics about God. we may never agree on terms. but does that nean we cant exist together? no we must find the leverage and the median to agree. like i said, mutual respect should be the key. i even challenge my fellow xtians that love to criticise prosperity pastors. the bible says we shouldnt judge cos God is the judge. we may be saying the atheists would go to hell fire, what if they dont? thats why God isnt predictable. he does what pleases him which would make us marvel.e, what if they dont? thats why God isnt predictable. he does what pleases him which would make us marvel.

KNow God before u worship him. THere cant be two ways to attaining paradise. Yes God can forgive but not that person who associates partners with him nor the one who says God doesnt exist. If someone dies an atheist, there's no way He is entering paradise. I'd expect that u'r sure of that especially as a pastor nd choir master.  grin . .wonder what your voice sounds like,  lol. .a man singing nd dancing. .eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww. LOl
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2011
bhusayor:

It only makes sense if he plans on converting her. Why else would he leave all the Christians for a muslim?

Congrats on your 1000th post! cheesy
toba:

thks sis. i believe in mutual respect. live and lets live. if i truly love her, i would respect her wish and i swear thats what i would do. provided she acts as a good wife.

But why a muslim though? There are christians out there that are well-mannered and act better than some muslims. Why not them?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2011
bhusayor:

tell her to give me the chance to prove myself. she would come back here to testify. i have been sending her gestures yet she doesnt seem to understand  how much i care about her
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Sike(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2011
nusdog:

Captivating thread.
Captivating Indeed!!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2011
Toba, do you know the said girl in person or do you like her based on her NL personalty?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2011
deols:

KNow God before u worship him. THere cant be two ways to attaining paradise. Yes God can forgive but not that person who associates partners with him nor the one who says God doesnt exist. If someone dies an atheist, there's no way He is entering paradise. I'd expect that u'r sure of that especially as a pastor nd choir master.  grin . .wonder what your voice sounds like,  lol. .a man singing nd dancing. .eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww. LOl
madam we are going to fight o. cos i hate it when pple dnt listen. two of the nl muslims im very close too outside here knows my anger no get control. grin. i need to tell u many things about xtianity. can u give me a chance to do so on another platform other than nl?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lwkmd @deols post 'toba singing and dancing, eeeeeeew', se make man no dance again ni?

What kind of chance do you want her to give u o jare?

Chei see a stoba pull pages for thread sef.

Hello tanimz!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2011
tanimz:

Toba, do you know the said girl in person or do you like her based on her NL personalty?
brilliant question. u are very intelligent and i pray that u will grow up and make it well in life Amin
the ans lies in the interview. i said if nl personality could be real as whats obtainable from her in the real world, then i wouldnt mind giving everything up for her. God bless u once again
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by hayorbaami: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2011
Who is this lucky girl dat has Toba's heart? Lol
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2011
bhusayor:

Lwkmd @deols post 'toba singing and dancing, eeeeeeew', se make man no dance again ni?

Hello tanimz!
lol. do u know whta yoruba pple call oda da? i be number one. i wasnt at work for just 2days and the office looked like a burial ground cos they all missed. same thing at home. i am making this section lively once again. i have been trying to pull tanimz away from games and joke section. Now i eventually did that. im feeling like a star. so whos the lucky girl?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

madam we are going to fight o. cos i hate it when pple dnt listen. two of the nl muslims im very close too outside here knows my anger no get control. grin. i need to tell u many things about xtianity. can u give me a chance to do so on another platform other than nl?

I like pple to learn as I learn. .so tell me all here so odas can learn too wink
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2011
hayorbaami:

Who is this lucky girl dat has Toba's heart? Lol
sis i dare not mention her name here for security purpose. but i think they and she already knows her self. ojo o ti pe ti ojo tin n pa igun
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2011
deols:

I like pple to learn as I learn. .so tell me all here so odas can learn too wink
ok ma. i would oblige u all. im even happy u are guys are here with me alone with less distraction
tanimz
hayobami
deola
sis ayinba
mukina2
bhusayor

pls i need to go eat rice right now. my mama is around for wkend and just cooked for moi. when i finally pick one from the above list, i will excuse mama. lol

BRB
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by ayinba1(f): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

ok ma. i would oblige u all. im even happy u are guys are here with me alone with less distraction
tanimz
hayobami
deola
sis ayinba.   Married, mummy with M. you know what "ayinba" means? Oo ti e beru!

mukina2
bhusayor

pls i need to go eat rice right now. my mama is around for wkend and just cooked for moi. when i finally pick one from the above list, i will excuse mama. lol

BRB
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Pweety4me(f): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2011
Who be toba?Lol
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2011
bhusayor:

Hello tanimz!

Hi Bhusayor! Nice to meet you. cheesy

toba:

brilliant question. u are very intelligent and i pray that u will grow up and make it well in life Amin
the ans lies in the interview. i said if nl personality could be real as whats obtainable from her in the real world, then i wouldnt mind giving everything up for her. God bless u once again

Amin, amin, amin, amin, amin. I pray we all make it in life, amin.

The reason I asked is because you can't trust what you read online, I am speaking from experience. I'm not saying she's a bad person, i just don't want you to put your hopes up and then you meet her in person and become heart-broken or related.

God bless you too! smiley

toba:

lol. do u know whta yoruba pple call oda da? i be number one. i wasnt at work for just 2days and the office looked like a burial ground cos they all missed. same thing at home. i am making this section lively once again. i have been trying to pull tanimz away from games and joke section. Now i eventually did that. im feeling like a star. so whos the lucky girl?
 grin grin grin at the bolded.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Thirst4Lif: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2011
To Toba: If this woman you speak of makes you happy and you in return make her happy, then best wishes to

both of you. But please, do not think just because an individual worships as a Muslim this makes

them a better person. I've known men and women of both faiths and the only difference in these people

IS their religion. There are good and bad Muslims, just as there are good and bad Christians. Look into this woman's

character, just as she should closely examine yours, to determine whether your match is the correct one. Monitor

her actions a lot closer than what comes out of her mouth. This is where the truth can be found.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. / JNI Declared Wednesday Eid IL Kabir (sallah) Day / Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.