Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Frank - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Frank (999 Views)

Frank Edoho, A Divorcee, Anchors Gov Rochas' Daughter's Wedding / Frank Edoho And I Should Not Have Married’ – Ex-wife Katherine Opens Up / I’m Separated From My Wife And It’s Irreconcilable – Frank Edoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank by ice234: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2011
Frank's parents always complain about his lifestyle - he would leave home and not return for days, his academics was below their expectations etc. While travelling with his parents one night in their car, they were stopped at Ore by a ruthless gang of armed robbers, notorious for robbing, raping, killing pple. After the usual initial gragra and harassment of the parents, one of the robbers noticed the guy at d back just sat quietly, and did not obey any of their commands, he flashed his torch in his face, and screamed stop, stop, stop! Next thing u knew - all d robbers saluted and hailed Frank; Tuale sir! More blessing!!, They immediately cleared the road and left Frank and his parents to head home without being robbed.
Question: is Frank a blessing to his parents or not?. What would you do if you were his mother or father? Short answers needed I no need long stories. Happy weekend ahead!
Re: Frank by MrCork17: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2011
Frankinstein? undecided
Re: Frank by r231(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2011
first of all you post this on the wrong section

not romantic at all undecided undecided
Re: Frank by Odunnu: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2011
ice234:

Frank's parents always complain about his lifestyle - he would leave home and not return for days, his academics was below their expectations etc. While travelling with his parents one night in their car, they were stopped at Ore by a ruthless gang of armed robbers, notorious for robbing, Desecrating, killing pple. After the usual initial gragra and harassment of the parents, one of the robbers noticed the guy at d back just sat quietly, and did not obey any of their commands, he flashed his torch in his face, and screamed stop, stop, stop! Next thing u knew - all d robbers saluted and hailed Frank; Tuale sir! More blessing!!, They immediately cleared the road and left Frank and his parents to head home without being robbed.
Question: is Frank a blessing to his parents or not?. What would you do if you were his mother or father? Short answers needed I no need long stories. Happy weekend ahead!
Lol. So no be only me no like epistle?
@topic: God forbid I should have such a son but i'l advice the parents to hand him over to the police.lol
Re: Frank by Smilenw(f): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2011
Eh? Is he a robber himself? undecided Which mother is going to be proud about that now?
Re: Frank by kokoye(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2011
Odunnu:

@topic: God forbid I should have such a son but i'l advice the parents to hand him over to the police.lol

But they may have been killed if he was not in the car with them, i think that's the post of the thread,

oh well . ,
Re: Frank by omega25red(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2011
Frank is a blessing to his parents in that situation but wonder what he could have done to get the respect of such criminals. undecided
Re: Frank by ice234: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2011
omega25red:

Frank is a blessing to his parents in that situation but wonder what he could have done to get the respect of such criminals. undecided
you should know na

(1) (Reply)

Are We Nigerians Religious Or Godly?-our Lifestyle Contradicts What We Preach! / Comment Pls, If You Agree. / Don't Put Me Down Because Of It, I Didn't Have A Say!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.