Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Get Your 100% Guaranteed Student Visa To Study In Georgia With No Stress - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get Your 100% Guaranteed Student Visa To Study In Georgia With No Stress (3943 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / Any Nigerian In Georgia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your 100% Guaranteed Student Visa To Study In Georgia With No Stress by versace400(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2011
Get your 100% guaranteed student visa to study in Georgia with no stress at all and with this visa, you are at liberty to travel to any part of the world. Just call me for details if you are interested.
Re: Get Your 100% Guaranteed Student Visa To Study In Georgia With No Stress by wilzz26: 12:35am On Sep 17, 2011
Una don start abi? how can you say with that visa you can travel to any part of the world. go carry your family go first and you your self before you come here to market your self. hanhan georgia for that matter. small small ooo abeg.

soji people don dey plenty oo.
Re: Get Your 100% Guaranteed Student Visa To Study In Georgia With No Stress by versace400(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2011
U're very silly.Check my username and see if am a regular poster on this thread. The Georgia am talking about is in Europe. I've just been authorised as their local representative here in Nigeria.
Re: Get Your 100% Guaranteed Student Visa To Study In Georgia With No Stress by versace400(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2011
And with their visa when they have break/holiday, you can apply spend your holiday in any part of the world and you are here saying rubissh. What you dont know, u dont put mouth next time. Idiot
Re: Get Your 100% Guaranteed Student Visa To Study In Georgia With No Stress by versace400(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2011
And with their visa when they have break/holiday, you can apply to spend your holiday in any part of the world and you are here saying rubissh. What you dont know, u dont put mouth next time. Idiot
Re: Get Your 100% Guaranteed Student Visa To Study In Georgia With No Stress by claremont(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2011
versace400:

Get your 100% guaranteed student visa to study in Georgia with no stress at all [size=13pt]and with this visa, you are at liberty to travel to any part of the world[/size]. Just call me for details if you are interested. 08038856861, 08079788552
How can you say that with a Georgian student visa, a student is at liberty to travel to any part of the world?! Did you even bother to read what you wrote before posting?! Yes, Georgia may belong to the EU, hence a student may be able to use their visa to travel within the EU for no more than 90 days, but saying that a student can travel to any part of the world with it is just being plain deceitful.
Re: Get Your 100% Guaranteed Student Visa To Study In Georgia With No Stress by wilzz26: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2011
[How can you say that with a Georgian student visa, a student is at liberty to travel to any part of the world?! Did you even bother to read what you wrote before posting?! Yes, Georgia may belong to the EU, hence a student may be able to use their visa to travel within the EU for no more than 90 days, but saying that a student can travel to any part of the world with it is just being plain deceitful.

quote][quote][/quote].

i talk am oo. this Nigerians self dem think say we go school we no sabi anything at all.

my guy you na embassy wey you dey give 100% gurantee for visa. pls try next time to come up with another format as this one don expire eversince christal scammers don use that format before.
niraland is a aite that you can have different user name to do or say or advertise any of your latest formats.
Re: Get Your 100% Guaranteed Student Visa To Study In Georgia With No Stress by llbhuds: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2011
Georgia is not even a member of the EU and they are not even in the process of becoming a member of the EU.
i wonder why peeps continue deceiving fellow compatriot to get money from dis gullible travelers.
even the Georgians require a visa to visit the EU, so why will a common nigerian student can travel the world with a georgian visa?

@ poster u are a big liar and you need to be crucified with ur head facing the ground
Re: Get Your 100% Guaranteed Student Visa To Study In Georgia With No Stress by imperiouxx(m): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2011
Chei! na someone runs dem spoil here so ooo so tey the guy no fit defend himsef again. hihihi
Re: Get Your 100% Guaranteed Student Visa To Study In Georgia With No Stress by kenny33: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2011
Claremont you are totally a lier, there is no way anyone can move from georgia to EU with only the study permit, but getting EU visas from there is totally easy following the posters link and the instruction he gave you,
Re: Get Your 100% Guaranteed Student Visa To Study In Georgia With No Stress by justwise(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2011
kenny33:

Claremont you are totally a lier, there is no way anyone can move from georgia to EU with only the study permit, but getting EU visas from there is totally easy following the posters link and the instruction he gave you,

Shut up, mumu.

(1) (Reply)

Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK / Pay On Arrival University In Canada Without Ielts Or Toefl / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.