Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,865 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! (42451 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by onila(f): 12:41am On Sep 17, 2011
Bianca Ojukwu. .Incredible! Well preserved masterpiece.
she in her fourties

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Kunbee: 1:07am On Sep 17, 2011
And so?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Dgunnerz(m): 1:24am On Sep 17, 2011
She fine pass Patience Jonathan?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:26am On Sep 17, 2011
I want to see a more resent picture.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by onila(f): 3:41am On Sep 17, 2011
b

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by onila(f): 3:47am On Sep 17, 2011
b

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by tpia5: 4:12am On Sep 17, 2011
can someone post a photo of bianca's mother plz?

i saw her picture a very long time ago and i'm almost certain she was mixed.

would like to know the accuracy of this assumption.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 17, 2011
Don't think she is mixed.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2011
OK. I know am going to sound so blonde right now, but am a bit lost (am not Nigerian so I don't know most of your 'inside stories'). Is that THE OJUKWU that I hear about?  And is he [i]her [/i]husband? Does he have other wives? 
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 17, 2011
She is beautfiul kiss kiss
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Blazing88(f): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2011
Yet she married her fathers agemate! Wat a waste. angry
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by onila(f): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2011
lol
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by onila(f): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2011
b
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Outstrip(f): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2011
Good Girl:

OK. I know am going to sound so blonde right now, but am a bit lost (am not Nigerian so I don't know most of your 'inside stories'). Is that THE OJUKWU that I hear about? And is he [i]her [/i]husband? Does he have other wives?

He was married before Bianca. That marriage ended before Bianca. He also had some kids from that marriage. Yes that is the "OJUKWU" you hear about and he is much older than she is
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2011
Outstrip:

He was married before Bianca. That marriage ended before Bianca. He also had some kids from that marriage.
Thanks for the info Outstrip.

Outstrip:

Yes that is the "OJUKWU" you hear about and he is much older than she is.
That I can see.  grin

@ topic, she's beautiful.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by ballachi101(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2011
@dgunnaz,which patience jonathan? Omo,u funny O!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Kunbee: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2011
That her nose isn't pointed o shocked shocked

She is fine
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by tpia5: 2:27am On Sep 18, 2011
i saw her mum's picture decades ago and i'm positive the lady looked biracial.

sort of lebanese or so.

why have all her pictures vanished?

i stand corrected if wrong however.

and just wondering- if bianca is mixed, why is this being hidden?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by tpia5: 3:03am On Sep 18, 2011
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 18, 2011
The term "beautiful" is used quite loosely. Nigerians are beautiful. She's alright, but most beautiful? Hardly. We have our own Halle Berry's grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by member479760: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2011
yes!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2011
Lol @ "well preserved". She is fine no doubt; I have always considered her quite intriguing.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Andrew3(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2011
And she is the reason ojukwu's recovery is slow grin grin grin grin contributing to cardiovascular collapse of the heart. grin grin grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by tope3x(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2011
shes beautiful to her husband, but not to me. my wife and mum are the most beautiful women i have ever seen in my life. case closed #gbaaam#

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by babyboy3(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2011
One of the biggest fraud of the 80's Bianca Onoh winning Miss World Inter-continental - Thanks to Ben Bruce!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by PhysicsQED(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2011
Yes, she's beautiful, but no, not the most beautiful woman in Nigeria. Maybe one of the most beautiful famous women in Nigeria. In real life, I've seen Nigerian women that are even prettier.

And honestly, I think she'd look even better if she was a little darker.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2011
She could do with some bigger chest.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by eridah2007(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2011
Waow, Bianca Honor, she's very beautiful
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by amblors(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2011
she's too yawlow, she fine sha. Duke & Ibori wives make sense too.
plenty 'hidden' girls fit fine pass her.

and i tot men analyze beauty from head - toe
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by vicenzo(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2011
tpia@:

hmm

[img]http://64.182.81.172/images/oju.jpg[/img]

Bianca is probably the most beautiful woman in Nigeria.Anybody that says that his wife,mother or sister is better,should post pix let us compare and contrast.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by chidyke77(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2011
tope3x:

shes beautiful to her husband, but not to me. my wife and mum are the most beautiful women i have ever seen in my life. case closed #gbaaam#
jealousy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by chidyke77(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2011
[

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo / Otedola Takes Over Sadiq Daba’s Medical Bills / Genevieve Nnaji To Keep Donating To Feminist Coalition Despite Stoppage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.