Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

419 Versus American Abc News - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 419 Versus American Abc News (993 Views)

Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For / ABC Transport - Passengers Beware! / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

419 Versus American Abc News by Vicjustice: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2011
Re: 419 Versus American Abc News by igbogolo: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2011
this man described lagos as a sprawling corrupt dirty disgrace of a city

chei! i no fit laugh
Re: 419 Versus American Abc News by Vicjustice: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2011
igbogolo:

chei! i no fit laugh
   The same Lagos that accords itself the "Centre Of Excellence".
Re: 419 Versus American Abc News by claremont(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2011
igbogolo:

chei! i no fit laugh
He may not be wrong there.

1. Lagos is obviously a sprawling city.

2. Corruption is prevalent in Lagos in various forms.

3. Some parts of Lagos are dirty, and this makes it a disgrace of a city.
Re: 419 Versus American Abc News by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 18, 2011
I watched that report.

For a minute when he described Lagos my sense of national pride was hurt but after a few minutes fo reflection I realized that he was right in his description.

Lagos used to be beautiful, very beautiful, in the 50's, 60's and then it started declining.

There's no excuse for any part of Lagos to look like this. This is Lekki by the way, arguably the most upwardly mobile part of Lagos, yes?
Re: 419 Versus American Abc News by OmoTier1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2011
Yet they won't leave the dirty VI and now Lekki, BR for us to enjoy! For me I do not give a kobo what these foriegn pen pushers think or write about Lagos or any other Nigerian city. They are hypo hypo, go to London and see things for yourself! Or ever wonder why they always show you SW1 on your Sat tvs? Or do they think we are blind to the US too? Aljazeera will show you more.

Next topi,

(1) (Reply)

50 People Killed In Bauchi, Onitsha Road Crashes / Study In Poland / A Question About France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.