Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls (18237 Views)

Please Do Enugu Girls Really Like To Do? (an Intending Visitor) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Imeobong(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2011
The response now in Coal City after talking or greeting any girl is the BIG question: when will u take me to Shoprite?
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by DAY12(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2011
Sharp gurls grin
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by donjust: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2011
Dem don open the shoprite.
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Afam4eva(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2011
Has the soprite opened already? Thought it was still under construction.
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2011
Not only Shoprite, Choprice too
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Odunnu: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2011
LMAO, no be 'buy me blackberry' again? Na wa for you o poster
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by tpia5: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2011
there should be shoprites in other locations as well.

good to see the store is expanding.
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by omega25red(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2011
what do they sell in shoprite? is it a supermarket or a mall?
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by tpia5: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2011
supermarket.

seems they're planning on opening more outlets, which would be a good thing, because there should be at least one in most states, imo.
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by omega25red(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2011
^^^ thanks
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by chelseabmw(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2011
http://allafrica.com/stories/201109160899.html

Thats the link above. . . . Shoprite is now open in enugu
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by chelseabmw(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2011
[b]Governor Sullivan Chime of Enugu State has said that the grand opening of the Shoprite Complex at the Polo Field Shopping Mall in Enugu would help boost the socio-economic lives of the state.Governor Chime who was speaking through his deputy, Mr. Sunday Onyebuchi at the opening ceremony of the shopping complex described it as a dream come true.In a statement sent to THISDAY by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr Chukwudi Achife, he observed that the mall which is the biggest of its type in Nigeria would not only provide employment to the people but would boost the economy of the state in particular and the country in general.

The State Chief Executive stated that the goods on display at the shop are affordable and therefore enjoined the people to patronize the company and have full value of their money.Earlier in an address, the General Manager of the company, Mr. Anton Waggnnaar disclosed that items sold by the company were 75% locally manufactured and of high quality and affordable. He also added that these items were cheaper than those sold in the open markets.

The General Manager assured that his company would improve the Enugu State economy not only through payment of taxes but by employing the people. He stated that most of the Management Staff of the company were indigenes of Enugu State.The wife of the Enugu State Governor, Her Excellency, Mrs. Clara Chime who accompanied the Deputy Governor to the ceremony purchased items worth thousands of naira, which she later donated, to inmates of the Enugu State Motherless Homes.

While handing the items to the acting Matron of the Home Mrs. Chinyere Ogbonna, the State First Lady said that the gesture was to express her happiness that the state has got the biggest shopping mall in the country.She thanked the Matron and Officers at the home for their humanitarian services and urged them to make good use of the items for the best interest of the babies.The acting Matron, Mrs. Chinyere Ogbonna expressed happiness for Mrs. Chime's gesture and promised to use the items for the growth of the children.[/b]
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by tellwisdom: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2011
The response now in Coal City after talking or greeting any girl is the BIG question: when will u take me to Shoprite?

cheesy cheesy cheesy, Dem knw knw sey, u self never CHOP BELEFULL undecided
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Princek12(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2011
some businessperson needs to start opening not only all these fancy supermarkets but also farmers markets, which will be like the traditional market we have, but in a confined space covered by a roof. Selling meat outside without refrigeration has facilitated the spread of so many diseases that the govt has to start regulating these open markets, especially the ones that sell meat and poultry, etc.
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by poweredcom(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2011
Hahaha Enugu girls, go run man down, men na there all the ashewos go hang about now, Nnnee!!!! maka chukwu,
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by mamagee3(f): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2011
DAY11.:

Sharp gurls grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2011
They have shoprite in Nigeria? Cool
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by chino11(m): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2011
Non-sense, this is of no economic importance. It does not add anything to the already low enugu economy rather it will murder entrepreneurship in the town
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by RickyRoss1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2011
Good to know there is shoprite in Enugu. The one in Port Harcourt has been abandoned for years now.
Shoprtite is not too expensive, you can take your friends, family or loves ones there without breaking the bank. Ice cream or fried rice will do.
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by holluwizzy: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2011
if dey want to shop at right its ok.
but when their turn to shop guys to the left , they will say i am not in the mood.
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by MMM2(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2011
is shoprite a brothel angry angry
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2011
Yes na brothel. . * cheap one with cheap Ho's
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Dsense(m): 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2011
REALITY419.
Longy oo . .how u dey nau grin

OP.
Please the girl and shut the hell up undecided
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by MrsChima1(f): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2011
Princek12:

some businessperson needs to start opening not only all these fancy supermarkets but also farmers markets, which will be like the traditional market we have, but in a confined space covered by a roof. Selling meat outside without refrigeration has facilitated the spread of so many diseases that the govt has to start regulating these open markets, especially the ones that sell meat and poultry, etc.

I agree. When I went to an African market in an African country the woman was trying to sell me meat with mosquitos having a fiesta over it.

I wasn't that hungry for no meat.
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Dsense(m): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2011
^^^ ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2011
D senseless. . How is the ogufe going? Long time. . Outta Mrs. Chima's nyash finally? Welcome back :d :d
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2011
what is shoprite? is it a place?
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Dsense(m): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2011
REALITY101:

D senseless. . How is the ogufe going? Long time. . Outta Mrs. Chima's nyash finally? Welcome back :d :d

see your ugly azz . . . mehnn yeah i have been eventtually released . . Praise God!!! grin
miss you guys cheesy
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Ninilowo(m): 12:00am On Sep 18, 2011
girls with awuf. Je k'omo sowo, ma je ko mu owo de le. shop right ko, shop left ni.
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 18, 2011
Hey D sense you still in NG?
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Dsense(m): 12:10am On Sep 18, 2011
Yep . . .still around.
got couple of weeks left.
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by rhymz(m): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2011
I have always said it, that if businesses like the shoprite food supermarket, silverbird galleria or any other standard cinema should open shop in any of the southeast states they will make a killing like they were in lagos. If anyone doubts me just walk into Destiny or Maris supermarkets in owerri and observe the volume of sale traffic and so on in the two opp supermarkets.
Plus I like the fact that it is the biggest of its kind in the whole of Naija, just when I thought I had seen it all in Lagos. That's some nice feat there, Enugu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Men Go Through In Life / 5 Reasons Not To Sleep With A Virgin / Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.