Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (9705 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2011
Re: by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2011
Now you are spoking CC. That wife beating thread was causing some serious depression after reading the replies of some azzwipes.

@Topic

I don't really know if I do much, maybe cuddling whilst watching TV, or using a thick blanket to cover ourselves whilst my hands are doing wonders down below without anybody knowing whats going on. I love doing that when he starts this his soccer craze.

I am not a believer of sex must be done in the bedroom alone. I believe in trying it everywhere. Truth is, that man drives me crazy when he is in the kitchen and cooking us food that all the meat will finish in the pot before we get to taste the food, and if it's just the two of us at home, me I just jejely go to him and hug him from behind, the rest they say is history lipsrsealed. Abeg no be mouth tok am.

BE back with more
Re: by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2011
I also love distracting him whenever he is driving. Please don't ask me how embarassed.

One weekend in every 2 months we book ourselves into any hotel room in the city where we live in or occasionally travel to other cities. I love doing things with and for him(That's the one that brings us closer). I love learning from him, He has been teaching me for years now how to change a tyre but honestly, I don't see myself learning anytime soon lipsrsealed.

We have a spare room, we call it our altar where we go to God in prayers, asking him to help us overcome every challenges life brings our way and be able to fight them together.

Every woman needs to look good. I don't care what you spend your money on just look good enough to make that good and sane man keep going crazy.

I guess my craziness just keeps us going.
Re: by Odunnu: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2011
Now, this thread should be very useful to me.
@JK, are you taking lessons from Sagamite and DK joined together?#just asking.
You are getting wilder these days. I likey.
Re: by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2011
We shop 60% of the time together and it is quite fun debating on which yoghurt brand is healthier and stuffs.

We both love music and dancing, so we definitely bond in that area. He enjoys teaching me how to dance( after how many years, e no dey tire)and I enjoy it, really. Our form of exercise is dancing, we could dance for hours in the same room without shaking, I always make out time for our dance routine because most of the time, that is the one time we get to really bond like seriously.

I think couples should do things together. That helps to rekindle the fire.

@Odunnu

I have always been wild. cheesy Not that I care what people say anywayz cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2011
A little hug and kiss when he comes back from work or wakes up in the morning is one thing that goes far in a relationship.

"I love you" they say is over rated but I don't think so. Nothing wrong with telling your partner those words daily.

Appreciating a man for every good thing he does, will make him do more. The harder a spouse or partner works(not only for financial upkeep), the better connected they are.
Re: by Odunnu: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2011
Yea, thats one reason why i'm endeared to you. Doesnt matter what people think.
Errm, yea I like the part about doing things together, that surely kicks things up
Re: by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2011
Odunnu:

Yea, thats one reason why i'm endeared to you. Doesnt matter what people think.
Errm, yea I like the part about doing things together, that surely kicks things up

Yea. Like farting together. It sure is some connection grin cheesy

@Topic
Helping your spouse out when you can see they are worn out. Truth is, sincere appreciation of your other half doings, will bring you two closer.

Doing things together I stated earlier on. Sometimes I let him pick out my clothes for the next day.( Though sometimes I end up with color riot like the rainbow sad )
Re: by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2011
Re: by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2011
^^CC can I please borrow your couch? Thank you

That couch believe me comes in handy during this their yeye ManU match. When the man is serious watching the soccer, that is when you see my hands like crayfish wakaing underneath. The last time you should have seen the way the dude almost jumped off the chair and yelled "Christ", the shock was too much for him to handle. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy.

We recently attended a charity event, where men were told to carry their partners and run for one charity raise like that. See Mr kadry trying to position me on his head cos I was wearing a dress and not jean so it was very difficult for me to position myself, But my guy no gree, he was like. . . . "I think it's about time we found out if our weekly exercises paid off". It was fun watching the man flex muscles whilst I just sat on his neck with legs crossed and toes well painted cool.

I think every couple should find time to do things together. It pays off
Re: by ifyalways(f): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2011
Agbayas feeling funky  grin

Im in a wedding and giggling madly,thanks to this thread.Wud be back.
Re: by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2011
How is the wedding going?

Everybody today is UJUjoan's wedding
. cool

Tell Uju I checked her and her hubby out on facebook. What a slim and fit man. Emy 1 cool

Back to topic.
Re: by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2011
Re: by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lmaooooooo CC u r mean. Hav u tried asking him why don't they just hav 1 ball each instead of all those grown men chasing just 1. Lmao!

I luv this thread I need these tips lyk maaaad.

@jenny, I admire ur crazyness. If I try that I'll just start giggling lyk a school girl.

Ok I know 4 my man he loooves go cart racing and bowling. I lyk competition so it helps to ease the stress n its not too expensive.
Re: by monkeyleg: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2011
Nice one ladies, thanks for all the tips
Re: by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2011
This thread cannot end like this nawwwww undecided
Re: by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2011
Re: by Outstrip(f): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2011
Without spending? What am I going to do? Look at his face? LOL. For me it has never been what we do but time spent together. Road trips are a lot of fun. If you like history and things like that you can take a short road trip and visit interesting places. A weekend is plenty enough time for that. If you have a week then you can rent an RV. You can do a lot of nasty things in that RV LOL. No be you get am so just unleash the beast in you LMAO
Re: by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2011
lol CC, I need to save those questions of yours. The next time I see him watching soccer,he will hear when that day grin
Re: by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 19, 2011
whose wedding?! Ujujoan?! kai, i guess she was not willing to swing from chandeliers for me. CONGRATS SISTA and remember MBJ's views: you gotta do what you gotta do to please your man!!!!!

@thread
- get involved in ones life (as before). if he likes to jog then go jogging together (even if you are lazy). if she likes to watch Nollywood movies then watch some together (even if you hate these garbage movies)
- do NEW fun things together. find something that you both may enjoy and try them together. sometimes something as silly as a walk in the park/beach or going to enjoy some late night suya together. ooops suya cost money!
- express yourself again. when was the last time you open your heart and told that person honestly how you felt? many dont care any longer or THINK it isnt necessary. so a little "i am thinking of you" "i appreciate what you do" or "i miss you" goes a long way.
- a simple caress/touch can say OR do a lot more than million words. increase physical contact to feel your presence. something as small as cutting her/his toe nails (aim being having your hands all over their feet).
- what about giving him/her a well deserved massage after the stressful 9ja traffic? you dont even have to buy scented oil, just use common nivea ones (they dry out quicker but they do the magic anyway)
-play games together: ludo, scrabble, you name it so long as you both enjoy it.
- turn off the TV/computer and spend an hour in the same room together doing whatever come to mind (i didnt mean se.x you dirty minded NLers) enjoy spending "quiet" time together.
- spend time in the kitchen together. wifey teaches the recipe while hubby cooks it. kids can join in too for afternoon cakes etc
Re: by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 19, 2011
The most important thing is, doing things together.
Re: by OAM4J: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2011
See Adelebos (grown up women) acting like teenagers in love. Does it get better like good wine? grin

Erm. . . Jk, can you explain to me in much more details what exactly you did that made Mr Jk shouted "Christ" and started speaking in tongues?
Re: by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 19, 2011
Re: by coded777: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2011
Bath together, sh.it together, make-up together, dress together, eat together, menstr.uate together, be sick together, lyf went on
Re: by Emperoh(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2011
Priceless. . . . . going to the farm together or even shaiting together!! shocked shocked shocked
Yes nah. . .that't the cheapest!!
Re: by Odunnu: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2011
jennykadry:

How is the wedding going?

Everybody today is UJUjoan's wedding
. cool

Tell Uju I checked her and her hubby out on facebook. What a slim and fit man. Emy 1 cool

Back to topic.
Wow! Thats beautiful. 2011 is such a beautiful year for a lot of us in this forum. What with the numerous births and weddings. I'm so happy for her o!
Re: by bizmogul(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2011
Always hold and cuddle your woman in public places, most women enjoy these. Make your woman your sister and your man your brother, that is the best way to go about it. You can joke just about anything, laugh and have real fun. If you find out you are doing same things over and over again and it is getting boring, you can try new things, the internet is there to give you all the information you need. You can google "2011 best romantic ideas" I am sure you will get a lot from there. You can spank your woman on the ass and ask Who Is Your Daddy? You know crazy stuffs, give gifts; it is very important no matter how small. Pay attention to every single detail in your woman's life, have sex in different location of the house, rinse the dishes while she washes, cuddle her while she is in the kitchen, a kiss on the neck would do. Play around with her in the kitchen, sprinkl water on her while she cooks. I no talk say make you bath am oh! Buy her new gstring pant, or bikini, make her your personal model, Even if na orobo, engage yourselves in activities, attend programs together et al.
Re: by blank(f): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2011
This thread has woken up something in me that has been lying dormant. We av been so focused on making a baby that we av forgotten all those litle things we used to do that was so much fun. We were talking last night and he reminded me of some of them and we had a hearty laugh together. Will definitely put in effect some of these new tricks. The only problem i forsee is that both of us like watching football, so who will distract the other? Maybe when he is watching all them Kardashian and nonsense reality shows undecided
Re: by buzcenter: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2011
hmmmmmmm, am inlove. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2011
OAM4J:

Erm. . . Jk, can you explain to me in much more details what exactly you did that made Mr Jk shouted "Christ" and started speaking in tongues?

Amebo. What do you wanna know tongue. Mukina needs to step up her game and make you experience the power of the tongue too. cool .
Re: by horny4u(f): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2011
I am so jealous,
This weekend i was taken to car racing date by hubby, and i was just smiling like an ode though i had my kindle with me sha so baseball cap, thick dark sunglasses , kindle on my lap reading away ( he did not know i was reading sha o) so he kept on looking back saying wow did you see that, and me too i will say smashing, gosh , wow, its all my fault he thinks i am car racing crazy.
oh well,
what about salsa dancing, na
Re: by Sike(m): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2011
bizmogul:

Always hold and cuddle your woman in public places, most women enjoy these. Make your woman your sister and your man your brother, that is the best way to go about it. You can joke just about anything, laugh and have real fun. If you find out you are doing same things over and over again and it is getting boring, you can try new things, the internet is there to give you all the information you need. You can google "2011 best romantic ideas" I am sure you will get a lot from there. You can spank your woman on the Bottom and ask Who Is Your Daddy? You know crazy stuffs, give gifts; it is very important no matter how small. Pay attention to every single detail in your woman's life, Be Intimate in different location of the house, rinse the dishes while she washes, cuddle her while she is in the kitchen, a kiss on the neck would do. Play around with her in the kitchen, sprinkl water on her while she cooks. I no talk say make you bath am oh! Buy her new gstring pant, or bikini, make her your personal model, Even if na orobo, engage yourselves in activities, attend programs together et al.
Confirmed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mom Has Son Sign Agreement For iPhone / Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. / The Manipulated Man - A Book By Esther Vilar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.