Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) (144839 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by tboi360: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2011
Wat is ur bizness, if ur pastor can't afford it don't hate
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by Rastamann: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2011
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, so let God be the judge.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by pinkrex(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2011
Are pastors expected to be paupers?? undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by bisiaet: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2011
Please guys let us be a bit sensitive here I do know quiet well that pastors has really mesed up what christainity is all about due to their waywardness this is so pathetic but I need to say something here as per the thread topic. I had studied this picture so well but i'm not yet convinced about the genuiety of this picture.

Looking at the way the cars are parked, the place the cars are parked, the sorroundings where the cars ara parked and the building i'm looking far ahead where the cars are parked look very much like hotel or a shopping mall or a car dealer park and because of this I will love the poster of this thread to please give us more better clearer picture, well prooving and convincing enough so that when people talk it wont them look silly but with what i'm seen above, this picture does not look like someones compond.

More clearer and better picture please??
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by OmoTier1(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2011
gogodaye:

Yes, this is just an icing to the cake. l remember not too long ago the great one, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti sang about these long ago, Pastors dress na him wey clean pass, Pastors house na him wey fine pass, [we] the people dem go dey stay stay for surrounding,

We'd better woken up to the deceit been perpetrated before our very eyes by putting an end to same.

Christ shared with the poor folks he was with in his days, His acclaimed modern day apostles don't practice this as it is self evident from their conduct that they DO NOT SHARE HIS IDEALS.

Easier to point fingers at others! I ask, how many 'poor' have you enriched thier lives today, this week,this month, this year?

Typical,we like to come across as though we care so much about the poor yet we have the 'spirit' of Judas whom the bible recorded spake so often about the poor yet He stole from the money purse ment for the poor!

Why don't you just leave the Pastors to the God they are answerable to?

I thank God for Pastor Chris! I tell ya, He has enriched lives, brought hope to many again by Gods word and God has used him to raise champions for his kingdom of whom 'm one of them.

I leant this from Pastor Chris even when I wasn't a full member of his church and since then my life has never remained the same and I quote with emphasis mine:

"the greatest way to success in life [or the way to succeed in life] is to look out for A HUMAN NEED, reach for it and meet that need!"

Oh how I wish the whole world can grasp that quote and run away with it!

If you ever care to, go get this message by Pastor Chris
"the secret of change by the Word" and do what He revealed of Gods word in there. If your life doesn't change in just 6months then come to me and I will sow £1000 into your life! This is for real and I mean it!

@topic poster;
Only failures envy success, for success celebrates success.

If you were a success, you would care less about another man's works, rather you would focus on building on your success!

The sad truth remains, too many folks ought there have 'poor mind'
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2011
Rastamann:

Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, so let God be the judge.

and the bible also warns us to be wary of false Prophets. The question is how do you filter those anointed by GOD from the false ones.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by SHABZ: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2011
, if this is true,then i wonder what vanity is
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by tEsLim(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2011
Untaxed money from brain washed followers.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by Dele78: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2011
This is roman spirit,ruling our men of God. Romans liked being feared, respected, revered and worshipped! It is the spirit of the gullible and avarice. The want to attain legendary status which Jesus never instructed them. Building cities, castles and citadels so that their memory will never fade in the mind of men. Well , Jesus did not build any, yet he is the most mentioned person across the globe to walk this planet.
To make matter worse this days, they have turned to the culture of purchasing private jets , to do what? Have they finished evangelising Nigeria and West African sub region before starting flying about on pleasurable trips to satisfy their Judasic ego.
Where is the food God said should be available in his house from the tithes he said we should bring, simple, they've made it their's alone.
Time will tell.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by winiamanda: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2011
I know that building, it's called the white house
It's like a guest house
Where pastors, staff and foreign delegates stay during ippc and ministry programs
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by PastorKun(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2011
Despite the fact that the house looks more like an hotel than a residence and the parking lot looks more like a car dealer's showroom, I stand by the authenticity of this picture and I challenge anyone to prove otherwise. The picture was taken by a contact when he physically visited Oyak's residence with his camera phone. And for those that know taking a picture of Oyak's residence is an extremely risky move as the last photo journalist that attempted to take a picture of his church headquaters was brutalized by their hired thugs a couple of years back for daring to take a picture of their church.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by pinkrex(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2011
If a pastor is not rich people would chant of his fake prophecies; why would God let him suffer like this.

If he is Rich then it becomes the church money. undecided

Many people hate and pass unrealistic judgements on others just because they don't have what those they judge have.

And who told you guys that these pastors dont have their own personal businesses??

Pastor Chris is an Author of so many books and he sells like craze, man Christians and pastors all over the world read his books.

He gets donations from people on every retreat, he is also a man of himself so get your facts right before you criticise people you can never be like. angry angry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by otokx(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2011
How are we to conclude that the picture is authentic?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by winiamanda: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2011
pinkrex:

If a pastor is not rich people would chant of his fake prophecies; why would God let him suffer like this.

If he is Rich then it becomes the church money. undecided

Many people hate and pass unrealistic judgements on others just because they don't have what those they judge have.

And who told you guys that these pastors dont have their own personal businesses??

Pas tor Chris is an Author of so many books and he sells like craze, man Christians and pastors all over the world read his books.

He gets donations from people on every retreat, he is also a man of himself so get your facts right before you criticise people you can never be like. angry angry

Well spoken
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by Enigma(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2011
danidon:

I am putting the whole blame on

I think we have to be very careful of what we write or say. The people using the word false teacher need to retract their statements and for those pouring vituperations on the man of God, i just pray that God will forgive all of you.

Christ embassy is not my church but i have over 500 copies of his videos, DVD not to talk of his daily devotional because he is one of the Pastors that preaches the unadulterated word of God in the world today. Remember the bible says 'touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm'.

Oyakhilome has taught the following --- after reading them would you still say he preaches "the unadulterated word of God"?

1. Do not pray to or through Jesus Christ

2. Jesus Christ tried to do miracles but he could not

3. Nowhere in the New Testament are we told to obey God

Let me stop at these three, there are others yet!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by Kx: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2011
Am yet to c a pastor of a big church that does nt own and drive choice SUV's
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by nuella2(f): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2011
Person SUV dey miss?

Never envy another man's success, it just means ur jobless.

Esp when you didnt contribute to their success, close your mouth!!!

If you like suffer, pls carry go.

If you like jolly carry come.

Cos i am here to be so successful and make many others successful.

Thats why i love pastor chris for teaching me the principles of success.

I cant for offer7 this year, maybe i will sent him an SUV,
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by agnesefe: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2011
.and, talk of the convergence of conniving ignorance and manipulative pedagogy- where else but in Nigerian religious business centers, a capitulated pew and their sheeny CEOs-we would never get it right, not like this,
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by mabell: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2011
Pastor Kun:

Despite the fact that the house looks more like an hotel than a residence and the parking lot looks more like a car dealer's showroom, I stand by the authenticity of this picture and I challenge anyone to prove otherwise. The picture was taken by a contact when he physically visited Oyak's residence with his camera phone. And for those that know taking a picture of Oyak's residence is an extremely risky move as the last photo journalist that attempted to take a picture of his church headquaters was brutalized by their hired thugs a couple of years back for daring to take a picture of their church.

Kunle oshobi! Enemy of the church
Which one is your own.
Ungwanu, show us the interior and other places now
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by babeface3: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2011
be careful how you malign a man of God qed! embarassed
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by MMM2(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2011
money is good
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by Tonyet1(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2011
Enigma and co,

you guys make for a hall of humor with your views atimes. . .one moment you feel Oyakhilome should be crucified for the few mistakes he makes in his sermons. . .the next time you feel one india Zach Pooen should not be crucified when errors trails his teaching saying those few mistakes should be treated as 'unintentional'.

Now I know you have an bile obsession for the CEC crooner. undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by nuella2(f): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^
Tonye how u dey? Longtime!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by jonsin(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2011
If this is true,it is really saddening,cos with the poverty rate in our country and the church increasing,one wonders what the church has done for the less privileged amongst them.Its really sad that 'pastors' raise money for church re-building,expansio,even for the pastors family all in the name of God will reward those who give,while people are suffering.That's why Karl Marx said 'religion is the opium of the masses,the spirit of the spiritless'.
Even the congregation are also in it,cos most of them are there for material gains that's why they are easily cajoled.
God help us.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by Nimshi: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
Chris made it good on his congregation.

He's not a robber, only a smooth-talking con man.

We wouldn't mind if he paid taxes on his earnings.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by jonsin(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
If this is true,it is really saddening,cos with the poverty rate in our country and the church increasing,one wonders what the church has done for the less privileged amongst them.Its really sad that 'pastors' raise money for church re-building,expansio,even for the pastors family all in the name of God will reward those who give,while people are suffering.That's why Karl Marx said 'religion is the opium of the masses,the spirit of the spiritless'.
Even the congregation are also in it,cos most of them are there for material gains that's why they are easily cajoled.
God help us.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by BroPee: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2011
To all those professing Christianity, please act, speak and blog in Love. Do not hate. Respect differences in opinions but never let go of the word of God

Acts 5 vs 38 And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:
39 But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.

Its only with perfect love that we can make it to heaven. Do not get entangled with the affairs of another man. If the man is a liar, you go ahead and preach the Truth, the Way and the Life. His gospel will not stand the truth then and people can be saved that way.

You can differ with him in what he teaches - its ok, but calling him a liar, cheat, etc is judging. Leave that to God.

I do not necessarily agree with his teaching but I cannot hate if i am born again. That spirit is not in me. Love all men bros and sstrs
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by Tonyet1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
nuella2:

^^^
Tonye how u dey? Longtime!!!

Fine n U? smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by welovethee(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2011
Na poverty mentality dey worry people. If him get every thing and u no get nothing
no make am insensitive of a liar. Do ur own legitimate thing and God go bless am
and giv u chop. LEAVE THE MAN ALONE!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by OmoTier1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2011
Enigma:

Oyakhilome has taught the following --- after reading them would you still say he preaches "the unadulterated word of God"?

1. Do not pray to or through Jesus Christ

2. Jesus Christ tried to do miracles but he could not

3. Nowhere in the New Testament are we told to obey God

Let me stop at these three, there are others yet!
Answer to your worries;
1.You do not pray through Jesus! When you get born  again (Rom 10 vs 9-10), you come INTO christ and God and you remain there! You carry the authority of the Name of Jesus where ever you go.So when you want to ask the Father something,or want to declare a thing in line with Gods word, you use that authority IN the name of Jesus.

2. Obviously, you appear NOT to have read the bible where in Mark 6 vs 5 it said and I quote: "He (Jesus) COULD NOT do any miracles there (Jesus's hometown - Nazareth)except lay his hands on a FEW sick people and heal them. AND HE (JESUS) WAS AMAZED AT THIER LACK OF FAITH" end of quote (cf matt 13vs58). Obviously you missed the warning in themessage where Pastor Chris preached this verse and I have encasped here for you! It wasn't the question wether Jesus could do miracles rather it emphasizes the fact that YOUR faith matters!

3.Again, if you believe to the contratry, then you make God to be a liar who vowed that He God will put in his new creation a new heart and they will walk after him - meaning the holy ghost in us leads us CONTINUALLY in obedience to God. That was Gods soveriegn declaration! Ever wonder why Peter called us ", as obedient children, "?

May I remind you that there were some like you who doubted the holy spirit, the pentecost, speaking in tongues,and the faith walk until the Azuza street outpouring!  

Your scriptural foundational teachings/upbring might have been wrong but you have no excuse to remain that way!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by Elvin001: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2011
poor men, una no go go find work?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by slyk2(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2011
this is no news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Left Christ Embassy Church / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December / Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.