Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) (144845 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by freestyle(m): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2012
[quote author=Pastor Kun]

^^^
Deluded vermin angry[/quote)
in the multitude of counsel, there is safety....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by njosibu(f): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
mabell:
The percentage of the poor is reducing by the day
Why and how you may ask. It's because when a man becomes born again and walks in the true revelation of God's word, he walks in his inheritance in Christ and refuses to recognise the world's system.

Finally, the system did not create him, he is creating a system
Like seriously!!! In Nigeria or where? Wake up and smell the coffee. Or is it the offering?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by nkchristabel: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
I pastor Chris, he is my man of God. everybody must not like him but is better u all love him, is for ur own good.
he makes good use of his time and u r wasting ur. mind u there is no CEC member that is poor. we have a mindset. God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by nkchristabel: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
I love pastor Chris. where i am today is as a result of his teaching and am grateful. i thank God for pastor Chris.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by MostHigh: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
legalalien: you all should better be careful what you say, afterall its not your business what he is doing with his cars. People dash him vehicles, some of them are probably gift and even sown seed for the Pastor.
Am just sayin, if He has money for all that, fine, why dont you look for means to make yours instead of being ideal and posting pix of his houses and his cars?
Afterall he is reapin what he has sown for years. You think it took him a day to build His church? Please let sleeping dogs lie, abeg

The church is for yashua you Z*mbie!!

Oyakihilome has no church of his own

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) by Preacherkid: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
I'v listen to pst chris preach n i kno he's God sent 2 ds generation. D Prosperity of d church is his calin. Stop persecuting men of God in nigeria n beyond. I hop 2 worship wit pst chris som day. Kip up d work of God flyin high sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Left Christ Embassy Church / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December / Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.